Brazilian soldiers captured in a Favela, Espírito Santo. HELP?

Brazilian soldiers captured in a Favela, Espírito Santo. HELP?

youtube.com/watch?v=NYI94bmQw9I

I swear this gook hiro had banned all IPs from Brazil, yesterday.

what's habbenin in hue-land ?

Basically the police in the state of Espírito Santo went on a strike and niggers are running arround doing crime freely.

Mad Max time

>professional soldiers surrounded by flip flop wearing brown mystery meat shitskins in the jungle that jibber exactly like apes

It's so eerie. Like looking into America's future 50 years from now

Will they be executed or held for a ransom ?

JUST

IDK there's no other information besides the video itself, and i simply can't understand what the favela niggers are saying.

Police went on strike so now criminals are having the time of their lives.

Really? They have their own language?

>Brazilian soldiers captured in a Favela
how?

I can't understand black people half the time. They just Ebonics the hell out of it to the points where it's not even English anymore

send BOPE

All of the 700 striking cops got indicted with crime of revolt, it obviously won't happen but since they are the military police they could technically get death penalty.

Makes you think.

I think they're being used for food.

Thats the same thing with the video as well, it sounds like favela nigger, spanish and arabic to me.

No, niggers just aren't capable of speaking properly. It's the same everywhere. I can't understand what niggers in America are saying and I can't understand the kind of French that most Africans speak

Just like the Danes, I can relate.

The frases that i could understand:

You're not leaving from here today

We're going to help you

You're not king ''some slang ''

>You're not king
but they were

kek, every Scandinavian I've met has told me this. They said Danes sound like they have a mouth full of peanut butter when they talk. Even an Icelander told me they sound retarded