Are you glad you ruined this DOCTORS life, Sup Forums?

Are you glad you ruined this DOCTORS life, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=anjali ramkissoon
youtube.com/watch?v=N8vaJaFCFYA
archive.is/8WgaD
anjaliramkissoon.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=KQoJo81lujk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who?

What?

yea, fuck women who behave like animals

Where?

She's a doctor, tard. She's making more money than most of this board.

Angle is misleading. She's not that attractive, or white.

Shes a filthy Indian who can barely poo in loo and has the temperament of a spoiled 3 year old.

>you will never teach her how to poo in loo

Why even live.

If she's that one lady who was deported, now she can do some real good by helping the people of their country. :^)

She brought it upon herself.

She was drunk, refused to pay and beat up her Uber driver iirc. Then she lost her job as neurologist or something

Glad this bitch suffered.

no obligatory nudes

I wish we actually did.

google.com/search?q=anjali ramkissoon

>people don't remember the small indian chick raging at the uber driver

No I cry myself every night to sleep thinking about what we've done to that poor girl

Just kidding fug that bitch

You don't make money if you don't work, lad.

Unless you're a nigger on welfare.

Why is it so fun watching women get utterly destroyed socially?

As a medical student, yes.

Fuck that bitch. I don't care if a physician acts professionally, but don't go assaulting people in a drunken fit of rage.

Something something hubris

Because modern women are shit and base their entire life around social media.

>Just kidding fug that bitch
But doesn't that mean she actually won, Mr weedman?

yeah it was breddy funny tbqh

>do no harm
assaults uber driver
>waaah I can't into doctor now

women are not meant to be physicians. They cannot detach themselves emotionally.

Sup Forums WANTS TO DEPORT THIS? DAAAAAAAMN

Because they live extremely easy lives and have everything handed to them by beta man.

It's just satisfying to see a woman be brought down to how men have to deal with things. Hence, why they cry and cry because it's "not fair!".

Yes

Well that was pretty Keynesian thinking from her. Beating people as a medical professional

What does society value more?

90IQ uber driver that will be replaced by machines in the foreseeable future.

or a doctor.

The answer is weighted towards the doctor.

>Be a complete entitled cunt
>Somehow turn this around into victimhood

What the fuck is wrong with women?

>doctor
>female doctor

I will take the low IQ uber driver.

I value people doing their jobs to earn a living more than violent, drunken cunts that attack people to get out of paying what they owe.

>She didn't ruin it herself being a stupid bitch

>implying becoming a doctor is based purely on merit and not a lottery system

acceotance rate to med school is very low and all top applicants (including many who get rejected) are essentially interchangable. There is absolutely no shortage of people who bave the desire and ability to become doctors, its simply a limit by the schools and government. She has proven she should not have been chosen. Just accept one more next year and it will balance itself out perfectly

If you cant act white in white society you will pay the price.

What does society value more, the violent thug who refuses to obey the rules of society or the person who obeys the social contract and contributes. Retard.

that doesn't look like her

what do you value more in a doctor? that she meets a diversity quota or that they can keep their fucking emotions in check when things don't go their way?

oh you mean that shit skin nurse? yes i'm elated

I'd ruin other things. If you get me huehue

I wish we could get her deported but this will have to do

She ruined her own life, and her behavior makes her unfit to be a doctor. Sup Forums saved peoples' lives. You're welcome.

She has to go back.

FUCK HER!

>Implying doctors won't and shouldn't be replaced by machines as soon as possible.

lel

She ruined her own life. Shes old enough to know how the world works and maybe getting drunk so you can be an idiot in front of a camera isnt a good idea for a professional.

If memory serves, she got her MD at some shit tier med school in the Caribbean were rich kids go when they are too dumb to get into one in the states. Her daddy is a rich doc, I'm sure she's doing fine and getting more party time in now that she's unemployed.

>that will be replaced by machines in the foreseeable future.
Same goes for (most) doctors

n nudes?

I probably would if given the chance.

Is that the one that hit the uber driber?

SAY NIGGER

uber driver
>doing his job
>people get from A to B

poo slut
>being violent and drunk, refusing to pay for the service provided for her
>a slut
>not an actual doctor
>has career instead of breeding and raising children

also, career women need their lives ruined. not that they don't naturally becomes depressed at 35 and childless

story behind this?

Doctor who?

I missed the entire thing. Does anyone have an archive link so I can catch up?

>implying men ain't shit right now with all the nu-males, betas and NEETS

youtube.com/watch?v=N8vaJaFCFYA

Enjoy.

>90IQ uber driver
>a degenerate doctor.
decisions, decisions

She doesn't look white on that picture either.

Yes
archive.is/8WgaD -

anjaliramkissoon.org

3rd hit on google if you search her name

Her shameful act will never be forgotten.

I see Sup Forums's memory is failing them, and they didn't remember that a dedicated brother made an entire website about her so people will never forget.

Enjoy.

anjaliramkissoon.org/

Because they all deserve it.

She got triggered by IdubbbzTv(YouTuber) because they were at a fan meetup and he tried to make her say nigger. Then she exaggerated it to him groping her.

>female doctor
No shit, my girlfriend is in med school right now and she's dumb as fuck. She's wanted to be a doctor since she was a little kid, and I try to be supportive but holy hell I would not let her anywhere near me if I was seriously ill.

You mean animals that behave like (((women)))

Good old times.

>What the fuck is wrong with women?
Rhetorical question

I didn't do anything personally but I'm glad this spoiled little cunt got her comeuppance.

Gracias mi familia

She can move anywhere but Florida, and no one knows who she is.
She's probably in Canada. She's brown, turd-o probably issued her a citizenship personally once he heard about her being cyber bullied.
He spends most of his days here, making threads about himself. Doubt he missed it.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Being a doctor shouldn't be skin deep anyway

She ruined her own life by putting herself in a position where we were both capable of and enthusiastic about ruining hers

She shouldn't have had to be taught not to be a horrible cunt but now she knows.

I'm not a medical professional but don't states issue medical licenses like Bar exams? Like she has to pass a test in her state to practice?

I guess that isn't a barrier if she can pass. I don't what point I was making. Well if she gets the medical equivalent of being disbarred can she practice anywhere? I dunno how that all works I guess I'm just speculating. Like I said I'm not in the profession.

Good. She can be a hooker now and suck my brown dick for spare change.

You think it's /pol that started the craze of advocating for people to lose their jobs because of something they said or did in their personal lives.

I think you will find that was the progressive left m8.

never change, brazil, never change.

Yes.

The white seed.
Some yuppie shitskin wino.
If this is even a question then you need to

At this moment I am euphoric

I would poo in her loo.

yes

If he was a man who beat a female uber driver he'd be in jail

Also she has a cartoony face, I wouldn't let her touch my brain. But I'd let her touch other things, if you know what I mean

You're gonna have to knock her up and crush her dreams, you know this, right user?

She ruined her own life by acting like a complete cunt on camera.

That said, I'd poo in her loo if you know what I mean.

>Uber driver just minding his business
>Drunk degenerate poo in loo doctor.

Yeah I'm going for the uber driver.

))((

Back and forth forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=KQoJo81lujk

dam dat ass doe senpai.

i didn't do shit, didn't care enough to and i'm not a SJW tier faggot that feels the need to try and ruin people's lives over random bs

The one who follows the law.

Damn those are some nice poop flappers

>When idubbbz goes to your shitty concert and says "say nigger" while slightly hugging you and you run off stage and later exaggerate it so that it seemed like he was sexually assualting you but his friend recorded and disprooves everthing you say so you have a mental breakdown

most doctors are incompetent.

we value GOOD doctors.

I rather have an average driver than a shitty doctor.

this

tl;dr?

show me someone active on social media
and I'll show you a NEET
[spoiler]or imageboards[/spoiler]