And as always, France is one of the most based W.Europe countries

And as always, France is one of the most based W.Europe countries.

Doesn't matter. They're there to stay, and will outproduce you. 2 generations from now it will be a poll whether or not to let Europeans live or to have them all executed for not converting to Islam.

>Spain

what the fuck happened?

I don't know but their ancestors would be ashamed.

They're returning to their roots. Catholicism is a weaker horse.

less than Belgium you cuck

Whites are becoming more and more nationalistic. Hope Le Pen is elected or we might as well go full civil war.

Man there is always that one fucking "haha ur cucked by muslims" faggot posting under American flag

I'm so proud of my country, sometimes.

Almost as redpilled as Poland, Hungary, Austria...or Belgium?

y-yea...

Conclusion : fuck women, young people and "highly educated" people.

Aka, people who don't live anywhere near the problem.

As always Poland is the most based European country.

>And as always, France is one of the most based W.Europe countries.

You are all ready fucked because so many algerians are in france due to your colonial failure in the 50s

Cultural Marxist subvertion

>Catholicism is a weaker horse.

300 years of penal laws against Roman Catholics here by tyrants. Did not work.

The only weak thing is non Roman Catholics and their splitting degenerate secular, islam and lgbt worshiping failed states.

>Cultural Marxist subvertion

with a twist of shit flavored freemasonry.

france is like the canada of europe, you are the definition of cucks

You think I'm joking, but I'm not. Islam commands it.

>one of the most based W. Europe countries
>5th place
Try to go at least top 3, even Belgium is less cucked than you

This is sadly true, we've actually elevated it to an art form. The basis of our society is that everyone needs to equally act like a bitch for greater justice

with polls like this how can Le Pen and AfD not win?

We haven't taken in as many rapefugees compared to France, Germany, Belgium, etc. So people haven't been pushed to the edge...yet. Plus a large percentage of young Spaniards are commie cucks

My pic proves you're wrong.

(also, that would be Germany or Sweden)

>Polan NO

I don't know about France, but here the majority will vote against the major party they don't agree with, rather than what they actually support.

There's also a perception that anything other than Labour or Conservative isn't really a legitimate party.

Opinion doesn't matter, you tard. Actual legislation and action in the face of issues is what matters. Germany should be much higher and Spain is reasonable given their low intake.

>Spain is reasonable given their low intake.
Then explain Poland and remember they didnt take anyone yet.

Rural > small town > city
Tells a different story though.
But I guess that represent whose lives have changed the most recently. City cucks have always had negroes and sandniggers around..

44% of young people is decent

Freemansory is for rich people. In Portugal, they infiltrate left- and -right- centre parties. Majority - theist but secular and anticlerical.

These are commies and SJWs who hail Venezuela as their prefered state or dream and their left-sociology university centers get funds from Iran and Maduro's Venezuela oil.

Only a Spanish user can explain you better about Spanish commies and Left-wing populism Podemos - with historical connection to Spanish Civil War and separatist movements. No wonder they spam this board with Communist General threads.

poland ?