Did you really think it was over?

Donald hasn't won straight through his entire life. Deals went bad. Transactions took too long. He hired sub-par employees and put too much faith in them. Some of the real estate didn't turn out to be nearly as profitable as he thought it would be. Yet, here he is today, President of the United States of America.

I don't know if the countless "DRUMPF BTFO!!!!" or countless (((reddit))) posters spelling out the one thousand autistic variations of his name is somehow paragon evidence that Donny T has somehow lost, but taking into account the massive, real life Leftie butthurt that Donald has caused, I'd say we're still supporting the Right guy.

Yeah, he's a bit of a shill for Israel. Yeah, that weapons deal with Saudi Arabia is a bit stale. But you don't simply burn strategic bridges that have been established over decades, and you don't give up a weapons deal that will net the country around $45bn if I recall correctly. And, enough with the argument that we're funding terrorists indirectly; sandniggers can't sneak Patriot missiles underneath their smelly, retarded turbans through airport facilities.

He's moving faster than any President within the last fifty years. The 9th Circuit "Court" ruling WILL be overturned. Sessions is in. Flynn is in. DeVos — while not Sup Forums's best pick — is in. The Mad Dog is in. Shitposters are really trying hard to find whatever chink in Trump's armor and blow it up, but they can't.

For those of you new to Sup Forums — We got Donald elected. We helped jumpstart the West's right-wing Nationalist movement. Believe it or not, the anonymous Nicaraguan Yak-Grooming board had, and has, a serious amount of influence with grassroots ideological formation for the Right. That's why we've accrued such a long list of well-funded opponents. So, please: enjoy your stay. Enjoy the redpills. The naysayers don't know shit. We will win, and keep on winning, even if the only battles we win are the most important ones, the ones that matter.

good thread

weeaboo get

In the spirit of Donald J. Trump, this will now be a redpill thread.

A good bread
Shadilay

Soviet Ideological subversion — down to a science, summarized.

This is an important aspect of the Redpill: The Frankfurt School. While this image shows some of their influence, it's important to know that this one sociological school of thought is responsible for the mess of political correctness and anti-Whiteness in universities.

Something to put on Twitter, Kikebook, or your university's bulletin board.

rollllll

STDs by Race

No sources, no citations.

Just another small instance of ((((their)))) tricks.

We need to remain vigilant. All is not what it appears to be.

The most worrisome idea to ponder is that perhaps the elites have wanted this all along, and that they utilized a form of reverse psychology to help get him elected.

If we go down the road of undying obedience and cult-like behavior in regards to Trump, we are no better than our SJW counterparts.

Just food for thought.

That's a very good point.

Here's a few books, all of which I've bought over the last month. All information contained in that image is correct and verifiable if one reads (which I'm sure you don't, you little faggot).

- The Dialectical Imagination: A History of the Frankfurt School and the Institute of Social Research, 1923-1950 (Weimar and Now: German Cultural Criticism)

- The Frankfurt School: The Critical Theories of Max Horkheimer and Theoder W. Adorno

- Critical Theory: A Very Short Introduction

- Aesthetics and Politics (Radical Thinkers)

In other news: here's a long list of more Jewish deviancy.

And that's a good point, too, but you seem to forget that the elites simply aren't that cohesive with one another. You want to see real violence? Put ten of the ultra-wealthy in the same room and have them discuss the best plan for world domination. By the end of the hour, there will be a fight as they all insist their way is the best, when in reality, they're looking out for themselves.

Strong personalities are individuals. It's almost impossible for them to lead each other. And even then, they aren't as in control as everybody thinks. Nevertheless, you're right. Healthy skepticism against the government is simply that, but we musn't resort to shitposting and Leftism.

Of course, to change the university system, you need to graduate from the best.

Frankfurt school is great, Adorno redpilled me on media subversion. Everyone should read "Dialectic of Enlightenment"

>Everyone should read "Dialectic of Enlightenment"

Absolutely! Especially if you want to see how the Mad Left furthers their agenda.

His only argument for getting the ban in is "I'm the president, you have to do what I say". Now, circumventing the checks and balances is nothing new but I don't think I've seen anybody be as ham handed at this than Trump.

Last one for now. I'll be making a General later on. Try to keep this alive.

I sense that we're talking at each other. But Adorno would hate the current trend of media/entertainment being used to keep people docile. He's actually pretty common sense and banal when you get down to it.

Rollin

>His only argument for getting the ban in is "I'm the president, you have to do what I say". Now, circumventing the checks and balances is nothing new but I don't think I've seen anybody be as ham handed at this than Trump.

I knew one of you retards would show up.

>His only argument for getting the ban in is "I'm the president, you have to do what I say".

No, his argument for getting the ban in was to protect the United States of America from individuals who come from the 7 outlined countries because those nations have a high presence of active Islamic radicalization efforts. If you're referring to his arguments after the first 9th District "Court" decision was made, well, there's information freely floating around the Web that the judge in Washington didn't even file this ruling correctly.

Now, while you talk about Checks and Balances, please keep in mind that they are a two way street. The President of the United States has had this tool available to him since Truman, and the past six (6) presidents have used the unblockable ability to temporarily, or permanently, block groups coming into the United State, as per Article 1 Section 8 of the United States Constitution.

He isn't acting ham-handed. He filed the ban, and it was unexpectedly (and unethically) struck down. He went through the regular process of appeal, and it was struck down again. Banter on twitter supposing that he'll do what any president would do — take it to the Supreme Court — isn't acting ham-handed.

>I bought some books therefore my macro is true

Still no citations. Show me where they wanted to teach homosex in schools.

I mean on a conceptual level they probably teach about the homosex. I had to read the story where Hemingway reassured Fitzgerald about his dick size in "A Moveable Feast" when I went to the US.

Roll

Blumpfkins=BTFO

You're an Australian so I don't exactly believe you've appropriate cognitive power, but explain how Blumpfkins are BTFO. Otherwise, you're just an australian shitposter

rollan

Did this meme come out of centcom or did you make it yourself? Its really shit.

TLDR of the excellent post:

Rome was not built in a day- and to build Rome, and part of it involved doing things that seemed contrary to building.

>smearing hrc
It doesn't take much for a sponge full of ink to smear.

Fuck, right on.

Roll

This is true too, stay vigilant and hold him accountable.

if you don't make noise, he'll think you like his actions. Let him konw wen you don't like

>in b4 CTR tries to slide this

>112007889
rolling desu af

True Merican

The problem with Trump supporters is that they are being conned by the false left-right paradigm.

Can you make a case that he is better than Hillary?

Yes, of course. That's easy.

But can you make the case that he is a good guy?

Absolutely not. Consider the claims of his unofficial spokesman, Alex Jones. The guy claims that we have suppressed energy technology, cures for diseases, and so on.

He's not wrong. But the rub is, given that these things exist, why not put them out there now? Make the lives of everyone better almost overnight. Enjoy immense popularity. Easy stuff.

Well, that's what you'd expect if you believed Jones/Trump were on our side. But the fact is that they are not. They are simply part of the false control paradigm. They are sinister agents of deception, deceit, and even genocide.

Those who are apologists for Trump are literally apologists for genocide. It's disgusting and it needs to stop.

God bless you, user

Shills will take up a position initially seen as reasonable and then use it to assert their idiotic viewpoint

Ignore this shill and move on

>putting faith in Alex Jones' words

Good one user, now please try and make an actual argument

Not an argument, but then again what choice do you have? There is no good argument in defense of Trump.

Can anyone explain how it's possible for them to abolish trumps execution order about the 90-days ban of moslem countries in court please?

And when he is called out as being a shill he'll try to bait you into a wild goose chase or try to destroy your character.

Ignore and move on.

Oh look, another non-argument.

Even Trump's vocabulary is more sophisticated than the points you are making.

Preach brother you just vaporized nu/pol/ faggots and all the shills with that post.

The issue is that your government doesn't got the power you think it has.
Private companies and the intelligence agencies are mostly part of this special interest group that clinton is part of aswell

I'm not defending trump in any way but IF he is on our side then it'll take him quite some time to gather the right informations and overtake the whole intelligence agencies in a very short period to make resistance/destruction of informations impossible

plz god no shitskin

I caution anyone here to avoid ideological possession whether from the left or the right(false dichotomy), or whatever. Listen to Jordan Peterson and avoid being enslaved to ideology.

Let's not forget what Jung said about ideology: people don't have ideologies; ideologies have people. Trump and the Right has Sup Forums, not the other way around IMO.

I do seriously worry about this rise of right-wing populism being something (((They))) want.

In all seriousness, however, I hope right-wing populism and nationalism will be good for the west(Trump included). I hope these turn of events will fuck with the globalists, who are screwing with us IMO.

I hope Trump's reign is successful, but we should always be wary of the powerful IMO.

That said, I am glad he won over Hilary, and I hope Sup Forums's meme magic will grant us the golden orb we desire, and not our own downfall.

roll

roll

oh good fuck its little nigeria for me

You can tell that Trump is part of the system because he doesn't ever put meat behind the rhetoric.

All it takes is one coherent speech from the president to end the prevailing order permanently. Bring someone out with some hidden tech, give it to the public, and let them know there is more where that came from. Improve their lives overnight and issue a public call that, if anything is to happen to him in response, that the people rise up with the aim of further disclosure for the betterment of mankind.

Game over.

The problem we have now is basically that the orientation of the masses is towards the negative rather than the positive potential. You can look away from the darkness to the light in an instant, and you can move the focus of the masses in just a few coherent sentences.

Trump isn't delivering because he doesn't want to deliver.

It's hard to come to terms with this because everyone wants a savior, but it nevertheless remains true and needs to be said.

Shadilay.

he makes liberals kill themselves
that's all that matters

This is BS rationalization.

If Trump is genuinely against the system, then they know it. They are not going to just sit back and let him take them down by a thousand cuts. These people are not stupid and didn't get to where they are with such passive beta shit.

That being the case, the only way Trump can really win is to go full throttle out the gate. Give the people something tangible to prove he is on their side. He powers up each time that he does this too. The more he releases, the more his popularity grows, the more change he can effect.

Worst case scenario is we get another JFK moment and the establishment is discredited.

Regardless, this notion that Trump has to slowly outfox the system is complete bullshit.

Also important to understand the influence the postmodernists of France, like Derrida and Foucalt especially, have had in society since the 60s. The modern left is a confluence of several different movements/schools/philosophies. Critical theory and post-structuralism two of the biggest. Anyone that doesn't know much about those topics, I encourage you to dive down the rabbit hole and learn as much as you can. Only then can you understand how the modern leftist hellscape came to be, which is a precursor to reversing it.

Also, anyone who hasn't read Culture of Critique, read it. You'll gain and understanding on why jews always seem to be at the forefront of any subversive movement.