"Why does it matter if someone is gay? It does t affect you."

By accepting homosexuality into our culture we are destroying our society. Did you know that the majority of serial killers and pedophiles are homosexuals? Did you know that the first charter for gay rights in the 70s was written by the gay community called for the abolishment of age of consent laws for ANY age. We can't normalize behavior like this because we a promoting a disease in our society. Homosexuality leads to trans genderfliud, nonbinary and all that shit. It teaches children (specifically men) to care more about their sexual gratifications than becoming a well adjusted citizens. Do you think its okay for a society to think that man cutting of his penis and calling himself a woman is something to be praised? You think is fine if we normalize dog fucking? Not to mention that acceptance of homosexuality leads to fucking sick shit like zoophile. Oh no? You don't think so? This whole acceptance of not judging sick fetishes it finally came from the sexual revolution and the acceptance of gays. It does affect you because a lot of gays and sympathizers are in high positions and the media and push their pro gay agendas. You're just to stupid to realize that it does affect you because you fell for their "don't judge" mentality.

Also side not to all the faggots who say that Milo is an okay fag because he has the same political views as them, he is a pederast, he has openly said that man-boy love is a healthy mentorship.

Other urls found in this thread:

plato.stanford.edu/entries/turing/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZsTrnC05M6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bigot

Yeah the majority of pedophiles are gay too
More Muslims > More homophobia > Less gays
hhhh
No but really, even if you're anti-immigration, you shouldn't be ok with Milo, he wants to build a nation of fags

Feminists poisoned women, which is why many men have gone gay. Its a combination of mothers infecting their sons with femininity and women not being worth the effort to change.

If you want to kill the plant you have to kill the root.

The AIDS pandemic was so much fun in the 80's. Thanks, gays.

stfu. ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A BIGOT WAHHHH REEEEEEEE

Remember that Milo is single handedly keeping black dick from white women.

Bigot.

We have bigger thinga to worry about. I'd rather be 90% white and gay than 60% and straight. Purity spiralling over fags is going to cost us our future. Besides, in the closet homos are genuinely good people.

None of that means that it matters if someone is gay. It does mean it matters if they are a gay activist looking for special rights.

I'm going to fuck a dude just because of this post

who is this fruit and why do we care about him?

op there are laws against fucking kids
what happens between consenting adults is what it is.
worrying about it, like your opinion is some savior is a waste of energy

Degenerate behavior negatively effects the nation, therefore effecting me. Faggots need to be tied to an electric fence

Haha what a stupid cumskin, you are being deceived by their homo taqqiya. They lie to your face to keep their image up, as do Muslims. But you trust fags over them? LOL they would sell you out for an AIDS filled syringe!

>Homosexuality leads to trans genderfliud

You laugh, you loose? Lost right there. As a gay man myself I want nothing to do with those fucks.

This

I personally like both males and females but the latter are so much more work to deal with and have all sorts of baggage often around them. Literally do not get involved with a 21st century "wimyn" if you can engage in a strong and stable relationship with a man.

HIV is God's punishment for faggotry.
We should do everything in our might to not make his punishment worse

We shouldnt care about people being gay. It's their problem. The only thing Conservatives achieved by going against gays was to unite them in a political movement. That was our greatest mistake.

Have bigger things to worry about than fags. I've met a few, they all have good jobs, nice homes and are republican leaning. Who cares really? I just can't stand the fag sjw's lesbian dykes, the others don't bother me.

>Can't differ homosexuality from pedophilia
de American education

>Also side not to all the faggots who say that Milo is an okay fag because he has the same political views as them,
Milo is a (((jew))) advocating for (((Pro-Israeli))) politics AND has even stated that he's not part of the Alt-Right (and wishes people would *stop* calling him that - could this have to do with him making enemies in r/the_Donald and the Counter-Currents gang?)

business-as-usual subversion separable from Homosexuality at large

Geez. I hate gays more and more everyday

Sources

>Also side not to all the faggots who say that Milo is an okay fag because he has the same political views as them, he is a pederast, he has openly said that man-boy love is a healthy mentorship.
I'm going to need some citation for that.
>1 post from this ID.
Oh, wait.

And to counter your claim, most if not all of what you mentioned can be attributed to a slippery slope and a lack of self control. If we don't take steps to preserve sexual restraint in society, of course this shit will run rampant.

Jeffery dahmer, albert fish, john Wayne gacy to name a few. You dont need sources if you just pay attention

Homosexuals aren't the problem, its faggots

people opting out of the gene pool... what's wrong with that? op?

OP is a fagget

Neil Patrik Harris. The true legend.
>giving straight males a change.

>Homosexuality leads to trans genderfliud, nonbinary and all that shit.
No, Anti-White, jewish-led (((globalist))) politics of a Modern World (((marxist))) Reality-denying bent does

meanhile, if society was to go all KANGZ like you wish and kill every faggot because of sexual paranoia, we'd have lost contributions such as:

plato.stanford.edu/entries/turing/

>His central contribution to science and philosophy came through his treating the subject of symbolic logic as a new branch of applied mathematics, giving it a physical and engineering content

>Alan Mathison Turing was born in London, 23 June 1912, to upper-middle-class British parents. His schooling was of a traditional kind, dominated by the British imperial system, but from earliest life his fascination with the scientific impulse—expressed by him as finding the ‘commonest in nature’—found him at odds with authority.
>Turing made a unique logical contribution to the decryption of the Enigma and became the chief scientific figure, with a particular responsibility for reading the U-boat communications. As such he became a top-level figure in Anglo-American liaison, and also gained exposure to the most advanced electronic technology of the day.

>Combining his ideas from mathematical logic, his experience in cryptology, and some practical electronic knowledge, his ambition, at the end of the war in Europe, was to create an electronic computer in the full modern sense.

>While remaining formally a Reader in the Theory of Computing, he not only embarked on more ambitious applications of his biological theory, but advanced new ideas for fundamental physics.

Is rickkets gods punisment for not going outside often? Just want to know.

>No, Anti-White, jewish-led (((globalist))) politics of a Modern World (((marxist))) Reality-denying bent does
In simpler terms, the homosexual agenda

>a majority of serial killers and pedophiles are homosexuals
Objectively false.

This man was our friend
He fought for his countrymen's - and in extension the entire West's - Freedom

(until he got cucked by George Strasser later on)

Thank shit-tier sex education and popular stupidity for that.

ebin XDDD

Prove it bitch.

:^]

Gacy was bisexual, and Albert Fish was straight IIRC.

What about the homosexuals who live decent lives? Not the sexual deviants. The ones who simply find the same sex attractive. I've met normal people who were gay. Like you'd never know if they didn't tell you, "I like men". Some of them were pretty Redpilled, especially on the Jewish question.

they still had sex with boys and killed them. Having sex with boys, seems pretty gay to me. Still pedophiles, still serial killers. Stop trying to make gays not the monster they really are

> All gays are paedophiles.
> All gays are serial killers.

Most of them are secretly beekeepers.

OP rather see that white males slaughter each other over this - with 1-12% of one of the sides being non-heterosexual in their biological nature - rather than going for (((the real enemy))) now that America has one last chance

This is no different than the generation that __regetted__ the outcomes of the fratricidal war between Europeans-Whites [and Americans] knows as World War II. And (((a certain Tribe))) benefitted instead, seen in worldwide phenomena ever since.

There are quotes from countryleaders expressing sorrow/regret with having to deal with NatSoc Germany the way they had to. Did they stop and fuss over sexphobic distractions like OP? Did units such as the Sturmabteilung NOT try to smash (((Communism))) in their own homeland? (which btw cannot have been made up of 99% homosexuals, it conflicts with demographical patterns just as the official number of OyVeys killed VS no. of Jews living in Germany at the time)

100% agree with you. Accepting homosexuality was just the first step to slide into this degeneracy. We fostered the mentally ill.
It's time to reverse this.

> Leads to zoophilia

You know bestiality is legal in many states right? And it was legal long before gay rights were implemented.

No, not "all", just a huge majority.

Fish didn't have sex with boys IIRC. He mutilated and/or killed them, and ate at least a few.
Also, sex molestors molest people they're not attracted to all the time.

Would you say all muslims are extreme terrorist? No, but a good majority turn out to be. Its no differet with the gay community. More often than not they are more degenerate than some of the quiter homos. Its better to be safe, better to be careful. Gays need to go!

Oh fug we better kill OP, his country's lawmakers and his relatives retroactively - that'll show America's geopolitical adversary :^)