American flag

>American flag
>le 1776, we beat you Brits hahahaha lelelelel. Tea in the harbour

There's only about, roughly speaking, 20 million Anglo Americans. If you're one of those, fair enough, 1776 and all that shite. But if you aren't you cannot take credit for it. Just thought I'd share this with you moronic yanks.

>le gets arrested for hate speech (something racist he said on Sup Forums xD)
>le police come into his home for owning a butter knife

t.Krautcunt

Get out of that Anglo nation you pathetic excuse for a human.

>taking credit for anything another human being has done (including your ancestors)

W E W L A D

I'm still happy you teaniggers got BTFO though. 10/10 would dominate again.

Most white Americans who claim to be "irish", "german", etc... are actually mostly Anglo or Scots.

There is more Germans Americans in america than anglos. That's a fact. More Irish too.

>t. Thought I was VIKANGZ, did research, actually majority Anglo

>only Anglos
>what is "the shot heard around THE WORLD"

That's by self reporting. American mutts want to be as "exotic" as possible, hence caracatures like Pocahontas Warren.

My last name is one of the few that can still be traced back to the Mayflower.
Big fucking deal, as a white male the only thing I get to be labeled as is racist and privileged.

>There's only about, roughly speaking, 20 million Anglo Americans.

thats wrong though

>Anglo Americans.
The term is American, mother fucker. You'll never understand what being American is. You just dream.

The most famous Americans aren't even white so literally anyone can be one

>tfw moorish anglo-germanic american

>famous Americans
The term is American, mother fucker. You'll never understand what being American is. You just dream.

Kek think of it this way. The real white privilege is not having the slave mentality constantly forced upon you by people who claim to be helping you.

Why are murricans the easiest to trigger?

I'm of English descent, even have ugly nose and fucked teeth. feels good

My family are Moravian immigrants that settled in Bethany and Old Salem in North Carolina and there are ancestral cemeteries that have tombstones in German. My family has been in the south since before the USA was a thing.

Because all the fightyist and shootyist from all over came here.

Meant Bethabara. Damn autocorrect.
We're orks.

There is more Anglos than that but I am from the German wave

your obsession is getting a bit out of hand

We are orks, complete with genius tech boys that the majority treat like magic.

What's sad is that their biggest ally, France, is the one they ridicule the most for reason.

Like wtf, America? Show some respect.