Sup Forums I.C.E Force General #1

We're helping God Emperor's extra 10,000 strong I.C.E agents to do their jobs

1. Pick out illegals on Twitter admitting by searching for pic related "#heretostay -join -joined". the minuses are to filter out the many spam posts under this tag

2. Report them to ICE using their admission of guilt as proof ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

3.Sit back and relax, check in a few weeks to see if I.C.E did their job

WE CAN DO IT!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/NoMásDeportaciónes?src=hash
office.live.com/start/Excel.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reply to this post so everyone can see and save the numbers to ice

good job

Flood their hotlines with fake reports. It will terrorize them and spike their paranoia to hilarious levels

THIS

>not calling this ICE General

I'm doing my part towards helping America. Are you?

BUMP

You're doing god's work boys. My parents had to work hard to get citizenship when they immigrated here, let those lazy spics either do the same or fuck off

Btw this is all obstruction of justice. These people are helping illegals escape the authorities. Report, report, report. Let's prank call until they shut the stupid hotlines down

Shit posting on my phone from work so I can't help atm but have a bump for great justice.

I started a hashtag.
When people say
>"user, YOU CAN'T SEPARATE THE KIDS FROM THEIR FAMILIES! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU"
You reply, you know anon2, you're right.
>#HeWillNotDivideUs
>#DeportTheKids

I want to nuzzle her titties. Sauce?

Diseased crackwhores. Those hashtags are worth checking out, guys.

No, but here's Jordan Carver of the white race.
Enjoy.

Nice one

I'm trying to find illegals by searching phrases on twitter.

Look up phrases such as #UndocumentedUnafraid, "I am undocumented" etc.

One has to pop up now and then, and when they do, post em

Bump

chucks

nice tabs you got there friend

>HeretoStay

But... they aren't. They literally have no legal right to stay in the US, they aren't citizens.

Well guys?

Well.

Don't forget the hashtag "#UndocumentedUnafraid"

We need to deport this mother fucking tax parasite.

more search terms
"I am undocumented"/"I am an undocumented"
"I am an illegal"
"I illegally immigrated"

Next thread will be called that

The Meme war was won, the Deportation wars have begun.

EVERYONE IS TO REPORT FOR ACTIVE DUTY

It should be called ICE ICE baby.

ice only goes for the most violent criminals.

DUMBASSES

Fresh memes boys, save it and use it for thread thumbnails.

Also:

NoMásDeportaciónes

twitter.com/hashtag/NoMásDeportaciónes?src=hash

she's kind of qt, can I keep her in my basement?

>88

YOU HEARD THE MAN

EVERYONE TO THEIR BATTLE STATIONS

Do we still report if we're in a sanctuary city, or do we wait some time for funding to get pulled?

It's going to be a field day, friends

Keeping this thread bumped

Not anymore, man. They're doing an unprecendented purge, this is the time, it's happening

You have to go back.

Keep up the good work dutch broeder
Remember, March 15th.

Time to join them forever

Dont forget to search facebook for phrases like "i came here illegally".

Its time to go back, your nation needs you.

No harm in trying, you know? A lot of reports at once might bring their attention

This is glorious. I couldn't give a fuck about the USA but seeing a politician ACTUALLY doing what he promised and doing it swiftly makes me regain faith in ourselves. Godspeed boys.

There's only one problem with your effort- you're repeating it.

office.live.com/start/Excel.aspx

Start a shared doc (one worksheet for each character as the first char of the twitter handle) and add to it.

GET HER!

It's been a pleasure. I am half american and I have a lot of love for this great nation. I'd like to help in any way I can

WHAT THE FUCK IS GNC QUEER

Nah. An old high school friend got swept up but they didn't take his parents both of whom are illegal they were all in the house according to my facebook.

Bump for justice

Do you know that ICE meets with thousands of illegal immigrants every day that they simply let go? They have to get a court order for apprehension and deportation, which are only signed by a judge if the alien has commited a serious crime (sometimes thats not even enough).

If I had to guess, "gender non-conforming". I.e. "I'm not a really stereotypical masculine male or really feminine female so I'm not a man or woman but my own special thing".

Someone Mexican looking needs to pretend to be illegal let libs take them to their hiding spot , then report everyone there

What an rare oddity.
I'm half Dutch and I have a lot of love for this great nation.
Dad 100% first generation american. We still have Sinterklaas and Zwarte Piet, dutch foods, etc. Good times.

Is this pamphlet advocating for violence against ICE agents?

Dude, people just want to help. There is no harm in trying, it's free and it doesn't take any time.

anyone have good propaganda to use on the white knights / libs? One I was thinking is pointing out this is spanish colonization of the USA when they already have mexico and plenty of south america

done

RIGHT WING DEPORTATION SQUADS TIME IS NOW

I swear I can't with those faggots who come to the thread just to shit all over people's efforts. You don't have to do anything but stfu

Hiding spots? What are you on about? There are no hiding spots. ICE KNOWS who they have to deport. You guys really think your "hot tips" contain better information than what the fucking DHS already has? It's k though keep wasting your time, god knows you have nothing better to do.

What is that picture supposed to suggest?
>If an ICE agent turns up don't worry, we'll just stand in front of you and autistically screech until we get arrested for obstructing a federal official and you get deported anyway.

Lads.

Why stop at I.C.E and illegals?

Call CPS on domestic terrorists """anti"""fa. And other leftist cucks bringing their wive's/gf's children to violent riots.

Take their children away from them.

posting some of what I have

> Memphis Tennessee

Gets even better.

Ahem.

I made this awhile ago

That's actually a pretty sweet logo.

>here to stay

that's where you're wrong juan
that's where you're wrong

also this might sound cruel but does anyone else find the whole "keep families together" thing horribly amusing? they thought having kids here would keep them in the country and now they're upset that it isn't. them's some tasty consequences

OF FUCKING COURSE HE COMES FROM THIS FUCKING CITY. Got an address?

That's not how it works, cupcake

Bump

>I'm transgender. I'm muslim.

allah's gonna FREAK

Right Wing Immigration(ICE) Squads GO!

that first one with the black belt in dick sucking has got to go

Posted cropped

Right wing deportation squads is better

Nah I don't. But I'm sure with a little digging someone can find him.

Why don't we just reply on twitter to all these illegals and tag ICE's twitter when we reply?

"Muslim" "transgender" what a poor meme.

mex e co
got to go

Them tabs tho

But we might get mixed up with RWDS - Right Wing Death Squads...

I can be fine with that.

Went to school with her and she's a massive coal burner