Jured Kushner

what does Sup Forums think about Jured Kushner?

Good jew?

All Jews are bad.

/thread

He's banging Ivanka Trump. LEGEND.

b-but ivanka....

crinton shill please go

Judge a man by his Character, not by the colour of his skin.

OK, he's a greedy Jew who had a huge, multi-billion dollar hedge fund.

JUDEN

>OK, he's a greedy Jew who had a huge, multi-billion dollar hedge fund.
And what is wrong with that? That breaks no laws and seems to fall in the ''rules of capitalism'' which Sup Forums seems to love

>had a huge, multi-billion dollar hedge fund
Why is this a bad thing?

Everytime he's around Trump, Trump fucks up

Interesting. Can you elaborate?

Fuck off Sargon. The fact that he's an elite hyperkike is not an arbitrary trait

Of course nu-Sup Forums will defend this kike, say that he is different, that he is not like the other chosen people, he is different. Can't tell if this thread is nu-Sup Forums or JIDF, either way it's pure cancer.

Slips in favor, tweets incoherent nonsense, generally loses it. Once he's away from the Middle East lobby, he's back to being his confident strategic self

Great guy.....smart, patriotic, in it for the right reasons.

If a person id Jewish, that does not make automatically make him evil. If a Jewish person is a good man, who contributes to society, then they deserve no hate. Give me an example of him doing something evil then

He And Ivanka convinced him to nor overturn LGBT law Obama did.

Thats a good thing, Trump's power comes from being the president for all people

PLEASE NUKE CHINA MR KUSHNER

How is this a good thing you absolute faggot
Literally a special snowflake law for homos

>does
He wants war with Iran and is a Zionist. All Jews are naturally evil, they are demons from hell. There are no good Jews.

>All Jews are naturally evil, they are demons from hell. There are no good Jews.
Jesus Christ, that's fucking stupid. So basically anyone you don't like is a ''demon from hell''? If some Jews do some bad things, than that is bad, but you can't call a every Jew evil because of the actions of a few. Look at Israel, it has a border wall to keep immigrants out, which i thought Sup Forums loved.

Read the bible, they are the synagogue of Satan. Jews are demons.

And the same kikes are hypocrites who want America to be multicultural.

Kill yourself jew. Whites are awake to our genocide.

I forgot. Jewish supemacists did 9/11 too, and killed 5000+ of our soldiers in their wars for Israel after the false flag.

Jews are the synogogue of Satan, just like the Christian Bible says they are. That is why they hate Christians.

Also this kike and Trump's kike Children are why I only half trust Trump.

I think Trump will betray white america on his immigration promises (jews are who want multiculturalism)

I also think that the jews will get us into WW3 because Israel wants Trump to destroy Iran

Looks like he's in high school

I hate the collars on his shirts make him look like a faggot ass spaceman. REALLY hate those fucking collars.

Old pol ... I hate Jews

Nu pol ... wtf I love Jews now

He's probably pretty based. But keep and eye on him desu.

They're all evil mate