Defend this pathetic clownish behavior of your wannabe great president. I bet you can't!

Defend this pathetic clownish behavior of your wannabe great president. I bet you can't!

Other urls found in this thread:

lifezette.com/polizette/fmr-u-s-attorney-ninth-circuit-ruling-abomination/
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182
hrlibrary.umn.edu/edumat/studyguides/noncitizens.html
cfif.org/htdocs/legislative_issues/federal_issues/hot_issues_in_congress/confirmation_watch/split-ninth-circuit.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>calling out faggots that misuse the judicial system to virtue signal is pathetic clownish behavior

Shouldn't you be looking for blonde women to grope, Mohamed?

A patriot defending his country from zerglings / Somalian Intellectuals.
What else is there to say?

He's gonna be laughing his ass off when Congress votes to split the 9th circuit in half.

Talk shit get hit. The bill has already been written.

Here's my defense: the security of our nation is at stake.

Al Germanistan would have been better off had they instituted a Muslim ban a long time ago.

Constitution doesn't protect aliens

>redraws a meme in flash instead of mspaint or using the base
>leaf

That's not a defense. That's just posting memes.

It has less to do with the constitution at this point and more to do with a States individual rights.

If a state can prove that the travel ban is doing irreparable harm to citizens of that state, or is costing them money(through tuition from universities, R&D etc.) then they have a good shot at winning the case.

>Constitution doesn't protect aliens

From what? Because foreigners have mostly the same basic rights in the US as everyone else.

lifezette.com/polizette/fmr-u-s-attorney-ninth-circuit-ruling-abomination/
This ruling is an absolute abomination of constitutional law. Completely beyond the pale. Anyone who's spent even a brief time studying court cases knows that the Ninth Circuit's "opinion" is retarded. The judges who upheld this ban should be removed from their positions for dereliction of duty.

Not before they get here.

Also I don't like illegal immigrants. If the indians had any power they'd have been more suspicious of them too. Look where it got them.

>in the US
Too bad we are talking about aliens currently residing outside USA :)

>This ruling is an absolute abomination of constitutional law. Completely beyond the pale. Anyone who's spent even a brief time studying court cases knows that the Ninth Circuit's "opinion" is retarded. The judges who upheld this ban should be removed from their positions for dereliction of duty.

Damn guys, we have a constitutional scholar up in this bitch! Where do you teach: Havard, Yale, Princeton?

Savage.

Nothing new, the 9th circuit has had more opinions overruled 9-0 by the SCOTUS than any other circuit. Issuing idiotic opinion is basically what they do.

Like I said though, this recent situation has given the republicans the political motivation to finally split up the 9th circuit. Joke will be on them.

The people the ban affects AREN'T IN THE FUCKING US.

Stupid thread, sage

He has decades of experience in court cases, he will win.

>Also I don't like illegal immigrants.

>Is the descendant of illegal immigrants.

I like how ass hurt you get when you guys realize you're being easily outmaneuvered with regards to the native Americans.

The ninth circus really needs a house cleaning.

It's a gigantic waste of tax dollars.

>autism thread
>kraut flag

every time

Guess the indians should have controlled immigration better.

Really makes you think.

>non citizens have the same rights as citizens

Maybe in Germanistan

Actually you are the one being outmaneuvered. You are basically saying unless you control immigration your people and culture will be destroyed...

So you're making the point that we should crack down on illegals right? Are you stupid or what?

I like it

Of course it is, you have no business whatsoever making fun of any other world leader.

>>non citizens have the same rights as citizens
>Maybe in Germanistan

I said same basic rights.

Settlers =/= illegal immigrants

We built this country from the ground up while it was just a bunch of warring tree nigger savages

I really wish the administration would hurry up and make a huge terror false flag. maybe blow up the space needle. would be perfect since the original trouble making judge is in washington.

these 3 9th circuit judges heads will be on a platter within 24 hours of it.

It's coming. They've even got the likes of John McCain and company on board with the 9th split legislation so the bill is passing.

The leftists are seriously gonna shit bricks when it happens too. It's like a knock out punch really. Court can't do anything about it.

this, sage

the security of our nation is not at stake, as far as a handful of rabid goatfuckers mixed in with some grad students is concerned

Remember you thought this when the Donald dismantles the 9th Circus court.

No actually they have no rights, they are not a citizen.

They think that "SEE YOU IN COURT" means that he will try to pass the decision through a higher court, when it really means they will be fucking defendants in their trial for treason.

Defend your sister before she gets fucked by Turks

>Actually you are the one being outmaneuvered. You are basically saying unless you control immigration your people and culture will be destroyed...

Nope. I am saying that you have no right to complain about others threatening your "culture" since you destroyed that of others in the first place. Btw, you culture is just a mix-up of European cultures, so it isn't even a native culture you have.

I can't. He's an absolute retard. We never should've gave him the nuclear codes.

>literally asking the jews to do 9/11

defend your women... we all know you can't...

well, he's no GOTTKANZLER, but he's alright

Heil Schulz fellow krauts

most of the people that died on 9/11 were jewish.

win win. this time we kill chinks, though.

Holy shit Franz how many how dicks do you suck daily?

Thanks for this

In a land where injun tribes were constantly poaching on each others land, killing and kidnapping each other, how does one define 'illegal'

>durrrrrr you should allow unrestricted immigration, look how good it worked out for the natives hurrr durrrrrrrrrr

I'm gonna go ahead and say fuck you kike

post the real one nigger

He obviously knows he won
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182

6 goyrillion lives were lost on 9/11 ;(

I could really give two shits about your gay moral notions.

You're making an argument that if you don't enforce immigration your people will be destroyed (see Germany, see Indians). I'm suggesting out of utility that we should learn the lesson the Indians didn't understand...

Protect your borders and you won't be destroyed. It's actually an effective argument that I thank you for bringing to my attention.

Try again, hillbilly.

hrlibrary.umn.edu/edumat/studyguides/noncitizens.html

I dont understand how this is even a thing. Presidential powers clearly allow him to outright ban any group from entering the US for any reason. How the fuck can a mere judge even interfere with this?

He cares about his country. He is wholly motivated by what is best for the country. He is not deterred by childish naysayers. It's great.

>illegal
>when there is no law

Fuck off.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING DRUMPF SHILL.
Hillary won, it's over.

Lotta stupid bills in congress written so people who write/support them can tell their constituents "Look at this great thing I did!" and then never even try to get them passed.

The Space Needle hold like 10 people.

Quick trivia, which circuit has been overturned unanimously by the SCOTUS more times than any other court?

>cuck of cucks talking shit

Try again Nazi

Visa people kinda sorta. Green cards and even illegals absolutely have constitutional rights if they've been living here for years (even if you don't like them.)

SCOTUS is not going to reinstate the EO. Not even Gorsuch would vote for it.

still, its a symbol in the area.

and it holds way more than that. i've had lunch up in the restaurant. probably holds at least 200.

>I could really give two shits about your gay moral notions.

Yea, but then why should anyone give a shit about yours?

Does it hurt your patriotic feelings that she wipes her ass with your flag? Hmm? Oh, poor you.

Either freedom or Sharia. You're getting fucked 1 way or the other kraut.

Don't be so sure- It's building support and has been pushed seriously on multiple occasions in the past, and it would not be the first time circuits have actually been split.

There's a lot of momentum from neocons and other Repubs on this right now so I think it will actually happen. It's been on the table for a long time.

Trump is gonna issue a new and revised one this weekend to exclude the people who are just stuck in transit

The law and constitution are perfectly clear. It will be yet another 8-0 against the ninth circus.

Frankly, every judge involved in this one should be removed from the bench.

However, as far as anybody knows there have been no successful terrorist plots from the banned countries. In fact, Afghanistan isn't even on the ban so you have to ask what the point of the ban actually is.

>How the fuck can a mere judge even interfere with this?
Checks and balances dont worry libs are cerebrating prematurely for the forth fucking time in 8 months
the 9th has been overturned numerous times.

So when somebody attacks us do we get to hang these judges?

I sure hope so.

>How dare this president protect his citizens!
You're so far up Merkel's diseased cunt its insane.

donald and his supporters are the worst thing that has happened to the USA. now, i am pretty sure they will suffer a crushing defeat because the opposing camp, the "liberals", are much more educated, young, and socialized.

History would tell us that this type of nonsense from the 9th circuit will be struck down. It's actually a common occurance with the 9th. If I could make a wager with you, I like my odds not yours.

Get off the board you CTR descendant shitskin scumbag

THIS BOARD BELONGS TO KEK

REEEEEEEEEE

>trump is a russian puppet
>trump is a jewish puppet
>trump is a bannon puppet
pick one you dummy

Kys faggot

trump is the puppet of both putin and bannon.

This is a CTR shill thread

>>How dare this president protect his citizens!
>You're so far up Merkel's diseased cunt its insane.

Are you really that brain damaged? This isn't about his travel ban, it's about his ridiculous twitter bullshit which is disgraceful for a head of state or basically any adult.

You just proved his point

>Kraut is a scat fetishist

Like pottery.

They would need 8 democrats to vote with them in the senate or eliminate the filibuster entirely. Neither are likely. At most they'll pass it in the house then say "Oh those mean ol' democrats blocked it, at least WE tried! Give us money!"

cfif.org/htdocs/legislative_issues/federal_issues/hot_issues_in_congress/confirmation_watch/split-ninth-circuit.htm

It's coming whether you like it or not. Although this article is wrong about the split, they will create one new circuit instead of two.

>the artist of the comic thinks we are a democracy
>doesn't know we are a republic

>Replying to his strawman with another strawman is proving him right

GENOCIDE THE KRAUTS

StaghfAllah this president is douche

>>the artist of the comic thinks we are a democracy
>>doesn't know we are a republic

Yea a democratic republic, you mongler.

>we

Yeah right faggot

muhummad is upset he cant get into america

Pedro, you do understand that Donald Trumps hates your Latino ass, right?

THE 9TH CIRCUIT JUST DECLARED THE SUN TO NOT EXIST

TRUMP IS POWERLESS TO STOP THEM BECAUSE THE JUDICIAL BRANCH IS ALL POWERFUL

GORSUCH MUST BE CONFIRMED QUICKLY TO OVERTURN THEM, BEFORE WE ALL FREEZE TO DEATH

>muhummad is upset he cant get into america

Well actually I can.

Yeah, he's mad about the "Muslim ban" lma- wait...

only if hes an illegal in america, which being in brazil he isnt at the moment