Bluepill me on 9/11

Bluepill me on 9/11

I'm a slowpoke, mostly because I believed in the media up until this past US election.

Building 7... How did it fall so symetrically in on itself as a result of fire? Why did the 9/11 comissioners report fail to mention Building 7? How come I only just heard of Building 7? Did the media really know about it's fall before it happened?

I need bluepilling hard guys, cause this shit is spooky and I can't take these redpills.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=49sBmAQBvms
youtube.com/watch?v=9rsMG2hHsLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it ended good years

>Bluepill me on 9/11

9/11 was terrorist attack from terrorists goyim #NotAllMuslims, it has NOTHING
to do with islam and the hijackers were just people who dindu nuffin

Its so sad goyim but many nazis today
say it's fake and that's very islamophobic oy vey

Jet fuel can melt steel beams

Building 7 was hit by the second collapse and had a huge gash up one side of the building. It burned for hours in that damaged state until it eventually collapsed. Not vertically down though, the damaged side gave out and caused the collapse. In video of it you can see the roof goes before the exterior walls, basically the inside of the building collapse and the out shell followed soon after.

The reason you don't see this is because all the major damage was on the side of Ground Zero. Where it was hard to see and nobody was interested in filming because there were more important things to focus on.

And to head it off before it appears: The Fire Dept. knew the building was likely going to collapse so they evacuated the area around it and didn't put their resources into fighting the fires there (Focusing on their rescue efforts in the pile of the two towers.) BBC got the news of the likely impending collapse and reported it as already collapsed. Lots of stuff reported that day was just mishearing or stuff mistaken among all the chaos.

Wow 10/10 shillpost.
kys nigger

Some goat farmers from Iraq hated America because they hated our freedoms. For instance, I went to Bed Bath and Beyond today, goat farmers hate me for that....anyway these fellows from Iraq hijacked planes.

They were bowling experts, so they were able to knock down 3 buildings with 2 planes. Then they made the 2 other planes totally disappear.

Simple.

OP asked for answers. I gave them.
Sorry reality is not as interesting as a conspiracy theory.

The real summary of 9/11 is US intelligence failing, miserably. Lightweight 1960s construction giving up under extreme stresses and prolonged fire, and those collapses destroying other buildings as well.

Those Goat farmers were so good, they didn't even die from the crash.

Hell they weren't even in the country when it happened.

>How come I only just heard of Building 7

I'm guessing it's because you're a normie who believes the MSM.

One of the terrorists jumped out right before hitting the tower, did a sweet back flip, and put his passport on the ground.

Then in the mass confusion snuck into tower 7 and used his deadly Muslim acid jizz to melt the beams causing it to fall.

>most of Sup Forums hates muslims
>they still believe this stupid conspiracy shit about jews doing 9/11

>Then they made the 2 other planes totally disappear.

No you faggot the one got shot down by the air Force, I was in drivers Ed during 9/11 and the teacher had the news on the radio and kept forcing us to pull over and tell random joggers what was happening.

There was about a 15 minute window where it was reported as shot down, only later did they correct the record and introduce the fight back against the narrative. But I clearly remember all air traffic was grounded, and they were scrambling military jets to any remaining air traffic.

magic muslims used allah-power to get through unopened cockpit doors and subdue trained pilots without any resistance, then they guided the planes with magic muslim power hundreds of miles to hit the towers in the precise spot that would cause them to turn to powder in mid-air about an hour later. WTC7 just felt so bad after watching his big bros go down that he committed suicide later that day.

>One of the terrorists jumped out right before hitting the tower, did a sweet back flip, and put his passport on the ground.

top kek

you see OP, it was just some goatfuckers.
But mind you, it was the only 19 goatfucker derrorists in the whole world. All the other goatfuckers are not derrorists.

Also those 19 goatfuckers had some insane luck that day.
And they must have been the most skilled, most competent people in the whole world.

>choosing a day, where a large training exercise is going on
>having no clue about flying Cessna planes, but hitting 2 small towers with perfect precision
>one of them even doing a 90° turn right before hitting it
>747 pilots with years of experience would have a problem doing that, but not our goatfucker heroes
>no one of the secret service people figuring it out, although they were able to figure everything out right on that day a few hours later
>somehow managing to take down 3 buildings with 2 planes
>throwing a passport out of the window right before impact and that passport not getting totally destroyed

But they also had some bad luck:
>making a Jew filthy rich
>hitting the buildings way too perfect, so that they later get turned into dust
>made all sorts of people believe that the buildings were pulled
>took those buildings down way too early in the morning, should have waited a few more hours for max casualty
>TV stations using very low quality and low power cameras, which made the footage look very fishy
>almost if someone copy+pasted those planes into it
>plenty of citizens going herp derp and saying that they didn't see any planes. Those silly 'muricans...

US government did a great job making all of that look as if they were part of it. They surely did that on purpose, so that less people would go against Islam.

No they didn't.

"Official story" is:
Two planes flew into the WTC
One plane crashed as a result of the passengers standing up to the hijackers
>hurr durr less roll
And one plane crashed into the pentagon

>liar

NORAD got some fighters up to intercept Flight 93 once they realized it was heading towards DC, but they didn't have weapons mounted. So all they could do would be try to use cannons (If they had ammo) or ram the airliner and eject.

Fantastic rebuttal.

youtube.com/watch?v=49sBmAQBvms

>Building 7... How did it fall so symetrically in on itself as a result of fire?

terrorists made a fire with an airplane and passports the insurance claims and destroyed evidence were just a coincidence

a shit load of groups with their own personal agendas are behind 9/11
the bushes/clintons (who are the same set of neocons, and supposedly come from the line of Edward Longshanks) wanted a reason for more authoritative control over the public, a reason to invade a sovereign nation, and to erase all records of clinton foundation money laundering, dating back to 80s cocaine cash
the saudis involved I guess are just evil
everyone else involved... pretty sure they're just power hungry and blood thirsty

> only just taking the 9/11 pill

man take that pill and move on to more important stuff like finding bigfoot or dogman

#controlleddemolition
saudis can't melt steel beams

>Bluepill me on 9/11
it was al quaida to declare war on the western society defying the true religion of islam. surely #notallmuslims are terrorists, and associating islam any bit to this is just wrong. furthermore another plane hit the pentagon and all the debris of the twintowers hit building 7 and let it collapse.

there are no unsolved questions about it, and everything should be clear to you after looking into sources for 10 minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=9rsMG2hHsLo

Seems legit.

Goddamit bong

Nothing suspicious here.

>le Low-quality cameras xD bet the government really expected us to forget smart phones have amazing cameras
This board is for individuals 18 and up, son.