PETITION TO REPEAL NATIONAL FIREARMS ACT

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa

We're really close to the 100k signatures we need to get a response. Sign it and get any friends who support the 2nd Amendment to sign it.

Everything is a negotiation. Even if the NFA doesn't get repealed outright, we could possibly get the '86 Hughes Amendment repealed, or possibly get suppressors deregulated.

THIS IS A UNIQUE WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY WE HAVE, WE MUST USE IT!

Bumping once or twice. Until thread picks up a little bit of traction.

Once or twice.

Fuck this. Guns are killing machines. They don't belong on our streets.

When was the last time a machine gun was used in a murder in the US?

Would be better off writing actual letters to Trump & his sons about this, one of them already supports suppressor restrictions being loosened.

By machine gun do you mean a legal private owned one or ones the ATF gave to shitskins

OP's right, get in there and sign it.

A tax stamped MG.

Gun rights = life and freedom!

Brazil has very tight gun laws, but did that stop gun crimes?

A registered machine gun?
Never I think, a cop used his machinegun to murder somebody once; not sure if that counts.

Bump. Would like to see Trumps thoughts.

Do cops have automatic guns?

>dafaq is going on here ... using an MP5 collapsible stock with a SP89 upper receiver

fags spread disease and we still allow them to fist each other in street parades

I'm sure it ultimately is up to the departments, but I read in the past that any police officer in the US can legally carry a machine gun. I've heard of some cops carrying F/A M4s in their trunks.

>Do cops have automatic guns?

some do
really depends on the jurisdiction
a lot of cities or counties don't want to take responsibiilty for a police officer accidently shooting someone with a full auto
for example - i think the FBI only uses semi auto rifles

>show this to a friend
>he doesn't think people need suppressors, says they will increase gun violence
But he thinks full auto funs should be legalized
I don't get it

You need to get him to explain his position out loud. Sometimes just by having someone explain to you out loud, they realize the flaws in their logic. Or at the very least, you can find them then question him on it.

Done. You're welcome America. Pretty dumb how I can sign it though, makes me feel like a dirty illegal immigrant.

Yeah but that shouldn't happen either, that's gross

Signed. Give em hell boys.

Why don't you legally immigrate and enjoy our automatics and smol rifles then?

We need bolstering up on the shitposting side.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the act?

I'm all for the 2nd amendment but not if it allows niggers to have machine guns.

Bumping for 2nd Amendment and for sweet sweet machine guns

Almost every squad car has a select fire m4 in the trunk, they have been phasing out their shotguns for years now.

Signed. Now is the time to strike back, boys. We may not have another chance like this for decades.

I intend on doing so. I believe in freedom first and foremost and America seems to be the only place left that isn't cucked to shit. Minus your unis.

Wow, a petition. Real change right here.

This is a stupid one at that.

>2020 777

Kek wills the NFA repealed! Send this shit to everyone you know!

Let Freedom Ring!

All firearms get treated like how firearms are treated now, basically. Machine guns, suppressors, short barreled rifles and shotguns, and other things. :)

>Fully legal Krinkov
>No tax stamp
>Giggle switch

Are you ready for a firearms renaissance?

In that case forget it, Tyrone is bad enough now when it's almost impossible to get ahold of automatic weapons. Imagine when drivebys are done with submachineguns.

It would be one of the largest things to happen to the firearms industry in the last century. We would be seeing some amazing products being created and imported.

It would set back any plans to disarm America by at least 100 years too.

The good that would come from this would exceed the bad. Maybe Tyrone shouldn't be killing people.

done

This.

This is stupid as hell.

Tyrone still has to buy his shit through a gun shop and go through a background check. The firearms industry would fucking explode with growth. Some guns would make it to criminals--but for every criminal with a full auto AK, you'd have ten law-abiding citizens with one.

They'll be a lot less comfortable going through a window when they could get ventilated by a BAR for trying.

This. You're average nigger only understands violence. If this helps speed up their extinction, let's do it.

Because they wouldn't get someone to buy the gun for them or anything. Criminals already have full auto anyway.

And no that wouldn't deter them since break-ins still occur.

>Criminals already have full auto anyway
Then there's no reason not to arm the law-abiding with full auto weapons. It's just leveling the playing field.

we have NINE DAYS to get the rest of the signatures.
Spread this everywhere, to friends and family, if you are on goybook, spread it on those cuckservative pages, spread it on twitter, spread it fucking EVERYWHERE!

WE HAVE NINE DAYS
NINE

No it's not.

Those weapons are usually used on each other, not bystanders.

All this would do is make school shootings worse.

>Tyrone still has to buy his shit through a gun shop and go through a background check
>there are actually people this deluded

>Criminals already have full auto anyway
No they don't, in the current environment it's almost impossible to get your hands on one, even on the black market.

You idiot. Make a petition to remove the guns and see everybody chimp out when authorities try to take the firearms

Most people don't know that full-auto weapons are easier to make than semi-auto (they're mechanically simpler). Criminals will forever have access to machine guns (assuming scrap metal and machining tools are legal to own). As user said above me, why not give the good guys them?

If Tyrone has a criminal record, he can't buy one.

I don't think you realize how easy it is to make a full-auto firearm, or to modify one into full auto.

>there are actually people this deluded
There's always a black market, user. I said as much. Some guns will still make it to criminals regardless.

But having everyone else that armed would make a big difference.

Anyone with access to the internet can find out how to convert popular semi-autos to full auto.

If you want a machine gun badly enough, then by God you will have one.

It'd provide an additional level of deterrence to crime.

School shootings will happen regardless of full auto. The benefits outweigh the costs.

Lol what.

Yes they do.

It's easy to convert and if you know people you can get one easily enough if you have the money.

Because people aren't going to be walking around open carrying a fully automatic weapon.

Because dindus breaking in a house aren't going to be carrying one either unless it's a machine pistol. And let's face it, if they're low level enough to be breaking into a house they probably won't have that kind of cash.

Good guys don't exist.

The half billions guns currently in circulation don't even manage to kill 10k people a year.

Your assertion seems flawed, somehow.

SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE!

People already do, there are states that allow concealed carry of machine guns.

I lost you on your point. If they are low level enough to not have the kind of cash to buy full-auto, then what are you going on about? Why do you say good guys don't exist?

It's so infrequent, the FBI literally doesn't keep track.

There have been two or three, ever, with legally owned machine guns. I'm sure there have been others with ghettoized conversions.

Tyrone can get a machine gun easier than you can, retard.

These petetions good nowhere. Just a way for them to collect more info on you.

>It'd provide an additional level of deterrence to crime.

I seriously don't think it would. I mean guns are everywhere and people still try it.

The only benefit is you're able to buy something.

The costs are much worse.

Because full auto are usually used in gang vs gang warfare and stashed at a safe house.

Not in break-ins and robberies.

It's not a level playing field you people just want toys. Toys that have the capacity to be misused easily.

Don't get me wrong I'm not anti-gun, I just have a feeling that having easily accessible full autos just floating around isn't a good idea.

It can make tragedies such as school shootings much, much worse.

>implying whites can just immigrate legally

That shit is pretty difficult unless you got a greencard marriage lined up for you. If it wasn't I'd already be there famalam

fuck off

Most cops have an AR in the trunk, not a select fire M4.

Its one billion actually.

The vast majority of gun deaths are in war zones or gang zones in third world or western urban areas though so its still not bad. Also a fair chunk are suicides too which shouldn't even be considered related to murders since people dying from headshots is a little faster than strangling, poisoning, or bleeding to death if messier.

I wanna kill brown people. Google cencors it

Where are you getting this information from, that full-auto is usually used in gang warfare? Have you ever looked at FBI crime figures? Do you also believe suppressors are only used by assassins?

I said it before and I'll say it again, the good that F/A would bring would dwarf the bad that comes from it.

I'm talking about just the US.

Wait and see how Trump plays it. Just wait and see, my man.

That big, beautiful door is going to be open wide for you too.

No.

Nope.

Literally nothing good would come of this.

I get where you're coming from, man. I really do. But if criminals aren't using full-auto in robberies and John Doe has an M4 or an M2 Carbine propped by his bed, that tips the scale even more in favor of the law-abiding homeowner.

School shootings may get worse, but not that much worse.

Do you know the NFA is in place because the government cares about us and wants to keep everyone safe?

I'd be all for it if background checks got a little bit stricter, required registration, and those to whom the guns were registered were responsible for any crimes committed if they were not already reported stolen. Gun stores would get more business if private sales were required to go through an FFL transfer.

>I don't think you are that crazy for saying that either. Perhaps I'm just a bit hopeful, but I foresee him opening up immigration like the old days. To the Italians and Irish and what not.

I believe if I can make them understand just how much I would work for the U.S.A. I would be awarded a spot.

Why would anyone need a suppressor? Seriously, citizens arent SpecOps, do we really need suppressors? I signed it anyways because hey whatever you do you but I dont see the need for suppressors on guns

Fuck off faggot.

T. People who have never owned a gun.

>it's a conservitard thinks people obey gun laws episode

Your hat has signed it

This is the kind of immigrant we want.

Look forward to seeing you here.

I own half a dozen, and in a previous life I was a welder. Access to a few basic tools and a tiny bit of know-how will get you a full-auto firearm.

New Hampshire just got rid of the requirement of a permit to conceal carry

>it's a conservitard thinks criminals subject themselves to background checks episode

You belong in the room next to the SJWs.

Because I'd rather still have my hearing after a shoot someone in self defence while indoors.

I'll take "people who don't know how firearms function" for $100

That's not what I said.

Maybe they're polite and don't want to annoy their neighbors.

I've never understood this hangup some Americans have with suppressors. They're sold over the counter in a lot of European countries.

To defend myself from Muslims if they go on a full scale Jihad

Movies and video games.

That is literally what you said.

People who support background checks belong in rubber rooms.

Niggers are killing machines. They don't belong on our streets.

everyone who has ears needs a supressor.

It'd be good for hunters. It won't do much but even lowering the noise from a rifle shot even a little bit can do a lot of good for your hearing over a long period of time.

Minarchist fascism?

Europeans have those and didn't go full retard over it.

Besides suppressors and the laws regulating them pre-date both of those.

bump

Read past the first sentence, you autistic kid. Grown-ups are talking.

But, what really is the benefits of the full auto?

Do you think the average person just isn't going to go full retard and spray?

Call me old fashion or whatever, I think a semi auto AR or a 12GA is all you need. Full auto isn't needed for self defense and I don't think it's a good idea.

>petitioning the federal government
>signing petitions
I'm seriously curious why people think this serves any sort of purpose what-so-ever? When was there ever a successful petition that lead people to believe this behavior was effective? Anyone who signs a petition is basically confirming they are retarded. It's like a retard contract. The below signed all agree they're fucking dumb as shit.

what the fuck good is a rifle if its in your trunk?

you are both retarded

STENn submachine guns were made in garages, bike shops, toy builders etc. Open bolt auto guns are retarded easy to make.

So I don't have to wear hearing protection every time I practice. Suppressors don't eliminate the sound, they just drop it 20-40 decibels putting it in the safe range like a boom box. It's still loud, just not LOUD.

You're literally calling for stricter background checks, libtard.