SOUTH AFRICA STATE OF THE NATION ADDRESS: BEST OF

Take a break from Shia and the rest of the world's bullshit and have a laugh at my country Sup Forums

We recently had our state of the nation address and wew lads it was bantz central. Have a few videos and post "ONORABO MEMBA" for some complimentary South African good luck.

youtube.com/watch?v=J9BBZX6Yc4A

youtube.com/watch?v=pOFrnkUUpME

youtube.com/watch?v=s1psN8Yq2H8

Was that an ANC member who shouted the "FUCK YOU?"

Is the ridiculousness of South African politics due to racial conflicts or have your country's politics always been like this?

Is that moderator the oracle from Matrix?

FOKKEN KANKER NEGERS

From what party is Steenhuisen? Or however its spelled

the Democratic Alliance, the official opposition

Indeed it was

Pretty much due to the ANC being in power and appointing uneducated retards into positions of power.

if only someone could give me a quick rundown..

SAbro on standby, what would you like to know friend?

How come this didn't happen in the good ol' days? Really makes ya think

Which political party are /ourguys/

>ONORABO SHIBABU

related to barrack in any way?

DA (Democratic Alliance), whilst they might not be /ourguys/ they are definantly a whole fucking lot better than the ANC.

haha

Which EFF got tackled by the security over the table? i hope iot was malema

The entire party got BTFO by security, Malema included.

>tfw once regional power, african country filled with whites
>now cucked beyond relief, whites fleeing, Nigeria surpassed you in economic size

Who are the reds, who are the whites, why are they fighting?

reds = EFF
white = security (I think)

reds disrupt the parliament, security gets called to remove them.

EFF are niggers who want total control of the government and want to genocide the whites out of SA. The whites are just the House's security forces.

>that first video
>you can literally hear a bunch of chimp hooting during the duration of the scuffle

lmao

Literally every day in SA is like this.

h o n o r a b l e m e m b e r s

Yo sup SAbro.

A couple of my lefty friends, who are completely not involved with politics (they just don't care), went to SA 2 years ago and told me there was still a form of apartheid. Is this true or are they mistaking being dumb (and thus poor) with being taken advantage off? With how things are going it seems to me blacks are just not capable of leading and managing a country and they're blaming the past for their failure. What is your opinion on this?

Second question: Are you black or white? Have you ever felt threatened because of your skin colour?

until cucks start letting Tyrone live in their home people will always complain about "apartheid"