Anyone interested in starting our own HWNDU stream in Boston/other cities?

Anyone interested in starting our own HWNDU stream in Boston/other cities?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PdWJmbnZZms
youtube.com/watch?v=V5Zh84eOMy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no. just start ranting at a traffic light.

t. boston

You people are losing your shits over this. The psyop was a success.

Way to fucking cold in boston right now mate.

God dammit almost froze my ass of walking through the common.

The liberal shit students would eat it up though if you started it.

>ummmm, dear white people. i've been in america for 2 semesters now, so let me tell you how to solve everything

she's a big girl

I'm more interested in that ass.

Plymouth County reporting in, I'd go.

Is that you, Moustachebro?

you guys are missing out on public debates
this stuff used to be very common before the 40s
but we still have them here, actually

men stand on public speaking podium in a street and preach their views to the crowds

Fuck no, the point was to troll the official one. Otherwise it is just a generic street webcam.

That is not Mustachebro... But Mustachebro has the same idea. Connect with him and make it happen!

hi fellow Massholes, Harvard sq would be a good spot.

T H I C C

Any sauce on the pic?

That is where Mustachebro lives

we have this, it's called the giant bandstand in the common near the monument on the hill that used to be a great weed-smoking place before it got closed for renovation

>voluntarily listening to harvard students' opinions

tiffany cappotelli

Tiffany Cappotelli

THICCness levels no one thought were even possible.

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.
Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist)

God bless you kind americanons

I dont know who that is, but I live there too.

Surprised there hasn't been something similar done in Chicago we crash.

god dammit. we need to wear safety pins or something so we know who we can share racist jokes with

youtube.com/watch?v=PdWJmbnZZms

youtube.com/watch?v=V5Zh84eOMy8

I had a girl that thicc deepthroat like a vacuum the other night. And she swallowed too. Like a gallon of my cum. And I smoke too so my cum is acrid. Tbh fuck politics when you have thicc girls to look at. That is all. Thanks for reading my blog post and hit that like button.

Follow the Paper trails

thats tiff. have some more queen of thicc.

for you

I'm starting to think THICC might be the real good stuff, thanks for enlightening me, Sup Forumsbros

BREHS

I'm down for anything

>liking the (((3dpd))) and not 2d
NORMIE DETECTED

i like both

>NORMIE DETECTED
You have to go back normalfag

>costa rica
butt blasted coffee nigger

They are, and make better lovers, are typically conservative, down to earth and have the best bodies out of all women. A tiny bit of gut that can be easily taken care of with a month of situps can't compare to there 50 inch booties and double d breasts.

but that aging tho

no one cares about your mental illness, weebshit. Kill yourself

yea our work is done here. the only thing that remains to be done is to link me the vid that got it shutdown.

you mean where shia le boef is dressed in all black and issuing a fatwa against all "nazis"?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAP

yes, that would do nicely thank you.

this is now a boston thread

Friendly reminder that this is all Sup Forumsblarts fault. He went there acting like a tough guy threatening Stolen Valor (who would kick his ass, let's be honest here) and surprise surprise, it's shut down the next day.

>*blinks*
>*twitches*
>*breathes in deeply*
>*cups hands around mouth*
>THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

what's her full name so we can look?

read the thread

What is this? What's going on?

Nothing important. Anons got addicted to a live stream. Now it's gone.

>Anyone interested in starting our own HWNDU stream in Boston/other cities?

Missing the point unless it's so public anyone can get there 24/7 and that'd be shut down within days.

Yes, please. I'm an hour out from Boston and would happily drive to participate.