youtube.com/watch?v=lHWt9VlfdXU
youtube.com/watch?v=PSp_hwk1nRw
youtube.com/watch?v=0LFwU5dI7I4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tZNQan5o56c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

U GONNA ARREST HIM NOW OR WHAT????!?!

funny how they run to the cops instantly

WE ARE WHAT MAKES THIS COUNTRY WORK YOU BOURQUISE FUCK
is it legal to hide your face in public places in murica?

Antifa look like fucking cucks
I thoughts it was a meme

youtube.com/watch?v=BcSVfLV-2C4

Sargon of Akkad explains this wonderfully. These people are LARPers, they pretend to represent the working class but really just annoy them, they pretend to be violent but only strike when there is a >80% chance that they can run back to their black block and worst of all, when someone does strike back they assume they are legally in the right.

They are small, dangerous only in a group and strike when there are no CCWs or they know police are under orders not to mass arrest.

ANTIFA hate thread? Post your dank antifa vids.

liveleak.com/view?i=e24_1399498421&comments=1

>softly punches
>lightly slaps

people need to learn how to punch properly

That's nothing. In Malmö they wanted to do a "Reclaim the streets" party in RosengÄrd (immigrant ghetto) but the muslims would have none of it. They beat them up and chased them away to hide in a nearby, get ready for this, McDonalds while waiting for the cops.

youtube.com/watch?v=lHWt9VlfdXU

Ta-ta, Antifa

"How does it feel to be chased out?"
"Do YOU wanna know how it feels to be chased out?!"
"Was that a threat?"

Oh boy I almost forgot about this gem.

All of those beave faggots covering their faces...

You faggots have no idea what it's like to struggle. You fuckers always get everything handed to you. FUCK YOU

>"you just hit a woman"
>she didn't look like a woman to me

>"Calling me a worker and a burgeouis in the same sentence, wow."

They really are morons.

Also
>Let's not let this 270lb, 6'5" man thru haha
>Let's let these women get by :P
>Man goes through with the women
>5'5" 1450lb female antifa begins to attack him

Seriously, this is so fucked. Anarchists that engage in physical fights with superior opponents because they know the police are there to help them.

Imagine an all out to the death cage match between the woman and the man. She would be dead in literally less than 10 seconds.

Wait, explain this to me. So the Antifas and the muzzies clashed? I thought they loved the muzzies.

this is rich
>we wuz workerz we make le societe werk
>they don't work
>they are commie drones

Honestly that's why I love that "glasses getting knocked off guy" weebum.

It was a beautiful punch.

>Wear masks and form-obscuring outfits and attack strangers
>Get hit back
>Antifa removes mask, reveals its a female
"WHAT THE FUCK YOU HIT A WOMAN YOU MONSTER!?"

He wasn't even trying to insult her he was speaking literally "yeah you fags are hiding your identifying features including your genders, none of your women are discernable as such"

Breddy good
Are they allowed to cover their face like that in a public protest tho? Can't do that shit here

"The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you"
That applies to liberals too.

>we are the workers, you bourgeois fucking cunt

Hello, police? I'd like to file a missing sides report.

This

The dudes a fucking beast but he punches like a retard.

Put your ass into and knock those fuckers lights out.

Yea, they wanted to drive the police out so the muslims could be left in peace from evil racist police..
But the muslims had just started ramadan and didnt want any dirty kuffar around so they turned on them. This should have been a wake-up call but leftists have a short memory and their ability to deny reality supercedes any other logic they might possess.

Most places seem to have it legal, but some places have it illegal to "protest" with masks because of the KKK hoods.

Kek that gif never fails to make me laugh.

local laws determine it. In new york city it only applies to groups exactly for this reason

interestingly women are legally allowed topless in public anywhere in new york

TypicalLiberalWoman.png

They do but it's not mutual
Muds dislike fags

>Imagine an all out to the death cage match between the woman and the man. She would be dead in literally less than 10 seconds

to be fair take any man and woman off the street and make them fight to the death and you'll have the same result regardless of weight difference

I thought women and men are the same, why is it bad for men to hit women but not to hit other men?

?

Imagine a to the death cage match against that guy and 3 of them.

He scared the crap out of that entire group.

So they thought the muzzies were going to be thankful to the antifas for disturbing the peace during Ramadan and offering help that wasn't needed or asked for? While being disrespectful and playing loud music? I honestly hate leftists scum.

>Y-YOU CAN'T HIT A WOMAN

But he just did lol

My point is that her being an average female and him being a way above average male, she is so immensely outweighed.

Some places, yes, others, no. For example, here in Alabama laws were passed against demonstrating in public while wearing a mask, mostly in reaction to the Klu Klux Klan.
>antifi can't demonstrate while masked in Alabama because of laws passed against a white supremacist group
>oh, the ironing

i wish that uploaders videos had english subtitles
tell me sven is the average swede aware that it is not their obligation to take in 3rd worlders

No you dont, im 6'5, 250lbs. I do boxing, i would not even sparr seriously against anyone who is more than 30lbs lighter and 4 inches shorter than me. The damage you can cause is serious when you have the size advantage.

Shut up, retard, I'm not saying she didn't deserve for him to retaliate.

>woman spits on man
>man "punches" woman

"ARE YOU GONNA ARREST THAT MOTHER FUCKER?! HE JUST PUNCHED A WOMAN IN THE FACE!"

How quick those crybabies are to run to the police.

Also, i'm not sure what it counts as - but spitting on somebody is illegal.

- "your mommy throw you out of her basement?"

> WE ARE THE WORKERS. WE MAKE THIS SOCIETY FUNCTION, YOU PIECE OF SHIT. YOU BOURGEOI FUCKIN CUNT

Ironic, given that they are at some sort of ill-defined protest

He's just an normal, average joe that's fed the fuck up. While barfighting was a comimg of age thing where i grew up, most people go their entire lives w/o getting in a fight. That could be the 1st punch thrown in his adult life

youtube.com/watch?v=PSp_hwk1nRw

Any more info about this Spainards?

>I wanna talk with my comrade

I'm 6'4 and can't punch either. If I'm punching a bag I'm fine. If I have to punch a person something happens in my mind due to tension and the punch loses all power. I look fit too.

>6:37

webm of the good stuff plx

That's at least 2 weeks old fugger.

This guy is a fucking hero tbqh

Pretty sure spitting on someone is considered assault.

"Women should be treated the same as men!!" "Well, just not when it comes to consequences for their actions, OK?!"

Also:

>Anarchists begging the police to arrest someone

Lmao

Fedor is 6'0" and fought at ~235lbs with a tire around the middle.

Fedor would murder you. And he'd do it with a cold, emotionless face.

biological warfare too i think. sneezing too

>No you dont, im 6'5, 250lbs. I do boxing, i would not even sparr seriously against anyone who is more than 30lbs lighter and 4 inches shorter than me

That's pretty dumb considering the Heavyweight lower limit is 200 lbs so fights between 220 lbs and 250 lbs happen all the time

Manlets...when will they learn?

This video is old

Do events like this ever change any of their minds? Honest question.

same girl

youtube.com/watch?v=0LFwU5dI7I4

>that fat whore that tries and fails to steal the camera
>she then runs to some lanklet in a mask to do her bidding
You need to take out the broodmothers, Sven

I'm not sure if it counts as assault. I know (in America) there are distinct differences between assault and battery. I think it's assault if you DON'T touch them. Or some shit. I know there is a difference.

Whichever, assault or battery: spitting on people is bad, mmkay?

If they're an aids carrier (which they probably are), it most likely is.

Definetly among professionals. But even an amateur who does it for fitness and fun against the average joe or another amateur is dangerous when the size difference is large.

>The damage you can cause is serious when you have the size advantage.

Irrelevant, punching speed and subsequently power is completely neurological, the weight of your body matters much less than the weight of your hand and gloves. which also matters much less than the velocity(or more accurately, responsiveness) at which electrical signals are pulsed through your body by your brain

t. Sports Neurologist/Physicist and boxer of 18 years

>antifa wants to coup to protect Muslims
>gets beat up by Muslims
Top Kek

>bestanitfa.gif
Those keks are collectivised I tell ya!

When I punch a bag I punch fine. When it comes to a person my punch loses all power. I don't know why.

It was trumps inauguration so.... 3 weeks. Damn it feels so much longer

What is the legality on blocking traffic like this anyway?

If someone were to attempt to do this to me, would I be within my legal rights to punch them in the face and go along my merry way?

HEEEE JUUUSSTT HIIIT AAA WOOOMAN INN THEEE FAAACE
ARREEE YOUUU GOOONNAAA ARREEEST HIIIM OOOR WHHAAAAAT

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Literally only white people care about or have instincts about the idea of a fair fight

No, there's a reason the population is socialized to have the attention span of a news cycle.

The best part, they think workers support them. They are so delusional. You can't make revolution if workers scream at you LETS GO BITCH.

You need to punch "through" the person. A punching bag will resist the force of the punch and therefore absorb all of its force without moving much.

MURICA

This is great. Is punch a Antifa now trending too?

>the weight of your body matters much less than the weight of your hand and gloves

Only if you don't know how to throw a punch correctly. Protip: it involves more than just your arms

Antifa is fucking retarded. They are literally weapons grade autism. "SHOW ME WHAT A POLICE STATE LOOKS LIKE!" "He punched that girl, arrest him!" They piss me off so much and if they want to start a civil war, they're going to lose.

O L D
L
D

MAY I SPEAK WITH MY COMRADE!?

Something to do with your foot positioning and weight distribution?

>that one antifa faggot talking like a full blown commie

top fucking kek

>CAN I SPEAK TO ME COMRADE?
>LET ME SPEAK TO MY COMRADE!

I think you replied to me by mistake, this makes no sense as a reply to what I wrote.....?

i am so hard i need more vids like thsi to fap to desu

Oh shit, it's Robert Helenius

H...he's a big guy.

Yeah.
See; every war fought by whites ever.

Mmmmmkay

>the guy's literally wearing an anarchy t-shirt
>"officer, arrest that man!"

This is so cringey. I shudder every time he says "comrades".

The correct way to punch someone is to mentally be trying to punch THROUGH them, otherwise your instinct to not cause harm kicks in. I used to have that problem too.

Punching Communist is an American Tradition. :-)

IF you're being attacked on the street you punch to end the fight as fast as possible. Your attacker could pull out a knife or his friends could jump you or whatever else.

Don't be a fucking pussy. It's not a sport fight.

>FUCK THE POLICE

>get punched

>POLICE HELP POLICE

>You need to punch "through" the person.

lel I literally just typed that to another user before I saw you wrote this.

Fuck me, that intro, I thought it was someone taking the piss. Didn't realise the arse was serious until sargon started talking.

Muzzies have more respect for a proud white man
Weak horse strong horse etc

>Ma'am, back away
>WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO, HUH. I ALREADY GOT PUNCHED
>We'll arrest you
>retard runs away while calling names

>some places have it illegal to "protest" with masks because of the KKK hoods.

INTERESTING

It was a fucking glorious punch

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=tZNQan5o56c

>police won't arrest whom I order them to?
>POLICE STATE! OPPRESSION!

Fucking this.

Holy shit, some people are totally fucking dumb.

>nah dawg, it's wrong of me to fight someone at full strength, i might really hurt him

If someone wants to fight you, they aren't going to have any sort of thoughts other than to fuck you up or kill you.

>"May I speak with my comrade?"

Fucking cringe. Commie larpers deserve to be BTFO.

Antifa shouldn't get the use of police help, hospitals or anything once their status of antifa is confirmed. They should be deported to El Salvador or Belize.

What kinda stipend do they get for doing this shit?

And why hasn't their funding been cut off?