Brit/pol/ - Last One To 350,000 Net Immigration Is a Queer Edition

>Thread Video
youtube.com/watch?v=GSyj-M4NxSE

>What happens when the Tories are completely certain they'll win? We'll find out
spectator.co.uk/2017/02/what-happens-when-the-tories-are-certain-theyll-win-well-find-out/

>Lords warned: Trigger Article 50 or face abolition
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38915553

>Thousands of crimes are not being recorded
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-38913354

>Clive Lewis resigns from the Shadow Cabinet to vote against A50
news.sky.com/story/labour-hopelessly-divided-as-corbyn-ally-quits-over-article-50-10760822

>From repatriator to cuck - A quick rundown on John Bercow
theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/07/john-bercow-forthright-speaker-regularly-raises-hackles-tories

>Corbyn ambushes May in PMQs over Tory council corruption
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/02/jeremy-corbyn-ambushes-theresa-may-pmqs/

>SNP MPs sing the EU anthem in Parliament
express.co.uk/news/uk/764999/lindsay-hoyle-snp-ode-to-joy-european-union-brexit-article-50-bill

>Paul Nuttall's Nukip Vision
theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/07/paul-nuttalls-nukip-vision-beer-swilling-is-an-image-of-the-past

>Hitchens on the Anglo-Japanese Alliance, broken up by Americans
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/02/some-replies-to-correspondents-and-critics-japan-cressida-dick-and-cycling.html

>Tories: "If you voted Leave to lower immigration you're in for a rude awakening - Cuts in immigration are not achievable"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-immigration-voters-eu-nationals-stephen-crabb-white-paper-a7562466.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0kjmA9yW-88
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

on a serious level now lads

do girls poo?

>Last One To 350,000 Net Immigration Is a Queer

kek'd

>Average tory cucklord

A literal meme person

I hereby put forward the notion to mods that "Conservative" with a capital c be word filtered to "Tory".

All those in favour say aye.

*Sips Leaver tears*

*Votes Milkman*

>tfw you make a post but if comes after the new thread link was posted and hence most people won't see it

REEEE

Was it ? I saw and kekd

It's you.

>Implying I don't hate Tory scum

WTF! I legitimately hate Brexit and the Tories now!

I know you are memeing but to say this kind of stuff should be bloody outrageous, it is bloody outrageous! But this is the kind of thing you could casually drop in conversation with your typical snooty middle class mocha swilling sociology studying uni mates and get a "yasss slay bitch" in return.

Yes. Thank you.

I'm not even memeing, literally everything she says, except for the voting Tory - these days it's UKIP - is absolutely true

May's GLOBALly fucked us

Anne Coulter on Channel 4 now

Who's winning Stoke?

>memories of falling asleep to the DVD menu screen intensify

Nobody cares about alt-right bottle blond Conservathots.

I read it and was going to make a point about tits only being a massive deal to people who've never had tits in their mouth or hitting them in the face or whatever, implying your a NEETy virgin but then the new thread started so I didn't.

But I did read it, lad, so put a tally mark in your 'daily posts' column for today.

Only two people know

Nutall is winning fuck all.

He couldn't name six stoke cities on the radio and that picture of him in his supposed new home might just be enough to dip support under the level that Labour have.

Anne Coulter is not alt-right, she has been on the American right for many years before the alt-right became a thing.

BUY THE FUCKING BOOK BEFORE THE LIBERALS BAN IT GOYIM

WTF. Please post the original photo.

God damn it, I've been tricked into watching Channel 4 news.

Wow gee you're a real fucking barrel of laughs mate

>using politfact as a reliable source

SASSY

PRETTY

LADY

ANIME

DRESS-UP

WANK

PAGES

((()))

Did you make that?

Looks great.

kek

fucking hell milkman

Sweet mother of JUST

A book literally so thin, you could roll it up and put it in her arse while you slam her Canadian bacon.

Quick question, what does the average libdem voter look like?

arnold schwarzenegger

Her voice is really fucking dirty somehow and it gets me going

>Canadian
>bacon
Neither of those is true.

>lib dems
>voters

The One Show is absolute fucking trash. They could replace it with half an hour of Eamonn Holmes wanking and I'd be happier.

Detestable, thin soup of a show. Fuck it.

i saw it mate and you're still a loony

>He doesn't know about the surge

Noose for you soon, Brexit mong

Thanks for the review.

Pure bourgeois vapidity

There is a Hannan in all of us

Michael training for Tokyo 2020

Literally Blue Peter for """adults""" without Katy Hill

hmmm it sure gets the neurons whizzing in the old brain box

So did you make them? Well done if you did. When ever I try to make gifs they always end up with a huge file size.

Does YKTD hate yanks?

This somehow looks less weird than the original.

Well either Europe's full of paedophiles, slavers and child exploiters. So we need to take child refugees to keep them safe. Or so wonderful we shouldn't leave because everyone is so nice. I wish the BBC would make its mind up.

>BBC NEWS: 85 year olds cost nhs 5 times as much as 30 year olds

I feel bad for them, they often have the highest bar for when it comes to calling emergency services anyway, it must make them even more apprehensive when they are constantly blamed in the media for the crisis in the NHS.

can someone give me a quick rundown on this guy?

nice (photoshopped) arse tho

Yes lad

What is he holding?

He hates Alt-Right r/The_Donald types. The majority of them tend to be Americans, so he tends to hate most Americans on this website. He reconises the United States itself as what it is - hostile to the United Kingdom.

gimp?

That which we are, we are

Why are you against free trade goyim?

Your mums dildo

His a britcuck

>

>wants free trade
>votes in a protectionist

FACEinHOLE does the trick

If Drumpf harms my FREE TRADE I swear to God...

youtube.com/watch?v=0kjmA9yW-88

HE'S RIGHT YOU KNOW GOYI- I MEAN STUPID CONSERVATI- I MEAN, MY FELLOW WHITE WARRIORS OF CHRIST

Ex-BNP member who wants to start a new nationalist party who aren't toffs (UKIP) or LARPers (Britain First, National Action). Thinks a lot of nationalists are bought and paid for government spies.

the STATE of that parliament

Wew, can his hairy little Welsh plums slam into your chin any harder? Let him speak for himself

How would YOU solve the crisis in the NHS?

Answer must include how to deal with ageing population.

>be 85
>spend nearly 70 years paying into the NHS
>even back in the 50s and 60s when the income tax rate was up at 90%
>finally need to call on it to fix a broken hip
>get shouted at by a bunch of #YOLO pensionless millennial fuckwits who can't save a fucking tenner a week because they're to busy spending all their money on new trainers and shite coke at the weekends

Those are my options?

I'll leave, but you actually don't want that, you want freedom of travel, and the simplicity that comes from sharing a single coin, so you'll continue to deal in euros, and you will continue to travel everywhere unmolested.

Meanwhile you'll stop people from incorrect countries to go in.

Because of that one on a 100 chance that someone from that specific country it's involved in something that you don't personally find pleasant.

Not gonna lie, it sounds like an extremely good position to be in.

Votes wil be within 500 of each other

Mass euthanasia

Well said.

>dafties bow to Joe Owens
>in contact with LOCAL PEOPLE
>controls LOCAL politics with an iron but fair fist

etc etc

Hope you can afford insurance

scotland wants to be sweden so bad they build their entire parliament out of ikea furniture

net immigration is a retarded meme
as if a nigger replacing a brit should count as 0