Make Europe Great Again

We need to start a proper MEGA campaing. Anyone with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cz4AjgPwPvk
youtube.com/watch?v=02nLxNzIA9g
youtube.com/watch?v=X_I_56J8hec
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe_of_Nations_and_Freedom
gefira.org/en/2016/11/30/germany-is-replacing-the-european-union-with-the-mitteleuropa-project/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd be okay with it. We've all tried to affect our local politics, but those attempts get blocked with "sorry guys but EU treaties demand us to do this thing you dislike" and then things don't go anywhere. We need to focus on how to reach Brussels, and we need more co-operation across borders.

bump for MEGA.

Le Pen vs Hollande at the European Parliament English subtitles

youtube.com/watch?v=Cz4AjgPwPvk

MFGA MEGA

Fuck globalists krauts!

Bump for all here to see how vice-chancellor Hollande is a cuck.

There is no hope for EU it must go. The european nationalism is our only hope.

Any fellow Europeans here?

Yep. Europe of strong nations. Not a germanocuck Europe. Fuck them, we have nukes.

Le Pen maintenant !

>b-but, EU is peace

bump

I firmly believe if Europe falls the world will fall shorty after...Embracing Ethno-Nationalism and a revival of strong ethnic culture is Europe's only hope.

I don't know about you but I've doubts about Marine winning 2017. We couldn't even start a movement on Sup Forums.

And if she looked at the American elections, she should have understood that she won't win by being low energy and consensual. But she's not even trying ffs.

Europe is a fucking joke, we need meme magic here too.

I hope to have an Italian Trump.

Inb4 Salvini

> b-but Frau Merkel is not a globalist. S-she wants only a strong Europe to stand against evil Amurica.

Well.

1) Germany is rich as fuck now.
2) They have taken all european good shekel.
3) They have cucked Europe beyond belief
4) They have zero army
5) ????

>We couldn't even start a movement on Sup Forums.
There's an active movement on discord that had Sup Forums threads for quite a while. There's a lot of leddit on it, but there's constant discussion and a large part of the MLP shills on social networks organize their shit there.

Chill out friend, I was just mocking the narrative on the EU

She's exhausted. She wants to leave the political scene I think. Marion or another one will come to take her place. Fight must go on tho! ;)

Me too. :p

And we need cool MEMEs
#SWEXIT probably never happen considering 98% of media + Gov got complete control of the majority.
Maybe #SWELOL can join as a warning to the others?

netflix

I agree, and I think that's why we need to be pushing for some kind of images or videos that celebrate European heritage. Something that emphasizes that Europe is beautiful and diverse with all its languages and cultures, and that the continent must stand united against those who threaten the existence of this diversity (islamization, Brussels). EU has been preaching about diversity, multiculturalism and unity, but I think those words could just as easily be used as weapons to argue against EU's agenda of muslim mass immigration.

You're the Moroccobro that used to visit the MFGA threads right?

I don't go to that discord anymore. They have completely deserted Sup Forums IIRC.

Marion is too young. Even with Buisson or hell, even Bannon, remote controlling her, she would be shred to pieces by the globalist wolves.

also
>italexit
>not italeave

>You're the Moroccobro that used to visit the MFGA threads right?
Yep.

>They have completely deserted Sup Forums IIRC.
Yeah, no threads were being posted anymore after the first few ones. Nowadays it mostly recruits from social media and activist groups.
I'm mostly in it to keep up with political news. Stopped making OC once the threads were gone...

Better than gay Macron for France. A good autist to redpill and make him become stronger than Hitler or Stalin to save Europe! :D

(or just killing him with fire is fine too)

We've been through this already. It's not "Italexit" it's "Pasta La Vista Baby!"

got you covered there Finland bro
youtube.com/watch?v=02nLxNzIA9g
(there are english subtitles)

>exitalia
>exita
>leavita
>itaxit
>itxit
>txt

exit

I really can't understand why they would overlook the Sup Forums memefactory.

I find her so sexy, I'm not usually into older women but I want her to dominate me

Le temps n'est peut-être pas encore venu. Garde confiance l'ami. La France est connue pour tomber incroyablement bas avant de se relever et d'être plus grande que jamais.

Tu dois voir loin, à Horizon 2050 et 2100. Je ne plaisante même pas.

Porte le flambeau et garde la flamme. On n'a même pas commencé à en chier. Crois-moi. ;)

t. un descendant d'un grand maréchal de France qui a niqué les ritals.

Fuck off importing retarded yank politics into Yurop. We need to stop Americanisation, not accelerate it.

#MEGA, first on the list = MFGA

The only people who want Schulz are Germans and people being paid to pretend they like him.

That should tell you everything

I mean
Dividing Europe up wouldn't necessarily make it great again. It would just make it divided.

I agree it might be better for every country in it, but Europe as a whole wouldn't really matter then.

It's like saying "Make North America Great Again" by saying that Canada, the US, and Mexico should all be entirely self-sufficient.

Should they? Perhaps, but why is that "making North America great again"?

You'd think you nationalist Frenchmen wouldn't allow yourselves to be told what to do by Russia and America, and yet you support Le Pen.

Shame on you all. De Gaulle must be spinning in his grave.

The threads were dying quickly and had to be bumped several times an hour. Towards the end, it wasn't so bad (kept itself alive), but it was still kinda slow.

THIS

Our perfide Albion friend is telling the truth.

a) I don't care about De Gaulle, sure he was by far the best president we had in the 5th republic but the competition is pretty low
b) Marine Le Pen is not a Russian agent or an American agent, she wish she were but she's not good enough for them

"Europe" was never great. There were nations within it that were hugely successful but the continent had and has its stragglers. It's not about making "Europe" great as that means having an European Union but instead having the nations within the continent prosper as individual, sovereign states.

Many french nationalists don't like De Gaulle.

He could spin to the moon. Who cares ?

Thankfully not, but sadly Canadian.

Donc pour faire des enfants j'attends 2050 ou 2100? On est juste en train de vivre un moment historique où les deux plus grands pays blancs sont opposés à la mondialisation. Je dis pas que ce sont des amis, mais on a une fenêtre de tir qui va peut-être pas durer éternellement pour essayer de retirer nos marrons du feu.

>b) Marine Le Pen is not a Russian agent or an American agent, she wish she were but she's not good enough for them

Russia is funding her and, rather conveniently, all her views and policies align with her master Vladimir Putin's ambitions. Funny, that coincidence.

A vote for FN is a vote for vassaldom and cuckoldry. Don't fall for the Russo-American tricks.

He cared about an independent, powerful France taking its place on the world stage. I guess the FN meme is more important than your nation's prestige to you now.

Shame.

I know, I was one of the guys bumping them... with the help of the Fillon shills. I'm still convinced this could have gain momentum with the election getting closer.

UE could have been a great thing. Oh... wait. Nope.

UE want to take our DOM-TOM and split France. Germany will be even stronger than now.

So: fuck them deep in the ass. REVOLUTION§

True. There doesn't seem to be anyone interested in that on the discord, though, unfortunately.

I'll be occasionally bumping this thread.

>Who'd lead MEGA?
I guess the biggest most influential country in europe.
>germany
oh...

Marine Le Pen's France

Non. Je te dis que tout ne changera pas du jour au lendemain. Je suis d'accord sur la fenêtre de tir. Elle est historique. On doit faire de notre mieux. Et si jamais Marine est élue ce ne sera pas la libération mais le début de la merde. On sera attaqué de toutes part. De l'extérieur et de l'intérieur.

Alors fais tes enfants. N'attends pas après ça quel que soit le résultat.

Au delà, il y a un phénomène nouveau: le nationalisme blanc comme on le voit ici. Un nationalisme international. Étonnant, nan ?

L'Histoire de la France c'est le temps long. Nous les individus, ça peut être court.

Mamadou et Toufik ne se posent pas de questions, eux.

De Gaulle is a semi-good guy, a maurassien in his young years. I judge his legacy. He made great things but not only. He's not the alpha and the omega nor a compass for me.

I don't understand what you are trying to tell me. FN is not anti-de Gaulle.

Why not transform the EU into a nationalist Europe?

Dismantling the entire EU idea and rebuilding it can take a cantury

>FN is not anti-de Gaulle.

No, but they're anti-everything he stood for. De Gaulle wouldn't be campaigning to make France a cuck of Russia and America.

D'après ce que j'ai remarqué, le nationalisme blanc est une idéologie assez vide et surtout présente chez les ricains, sans réel appui ou intérêt en dehors de ce pays.

Il faut prendre en compte les particularités de la situation américaine, à savoir une population entièrement mixte en terme d'origine européenne se reconnaissant principalement par l'héritage et la culture étasunienne, le seul type d'environnement où le nationalisme "blanc" aveugle peut vraiment se développer.

Ireland wants to keep gibsmedats? haha

Ireland = Germoney

We only take Bavaria,
and maybe BW.

FN takes its gibs from Russia.

FN = Russia's cucks.

Can this be the official theme tune?

youtube.com/watch?v=X_I_56J8hec

No, your Turd Reich just fucked up the continent even more than Third Reich losing the war. It has to go.

>Why not transform the EU into a nationalist Europe?
That's what the Europe of Nations and Freedom is for. It's the smallest (but still significant) party in the European parliament. Half of their 40 members are from the French National Front, with other notable members being Austria's FPÖ (4 members), Italy's Northern League (5 members), Netherlands' PVV (4 members), and a bit less notable, Germany's AfD and UKIP with one member each.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe_of_Nations_and_Freedom

You're the one being low energy right now.

I think you don't understand what is Marine Le Pen's program. Lurk more.

But you have to know a think: USA and UK are our best friends/enemies. Germoney is what? What are they doing now ? Are they even friends ? When were our interests be common ?

I think you don't really know what is really France beside the surrender meme.

We have DOM-TOM, francophonie, franc CFA (our gibsmedat from Africa lol), 11,000,000 Km2 of sea domain.

And we want to keep them. Germany is nothing beside economy. Germany must not take french army and use it for her interest.

Sorry for my bad english.

I'm eternal french. I can't into english...

No you fucking faggot cuck. The ones who won fucked up the continent

Seriously, how would France be any less of a cuck to Russia and/or America that it would be under Fillon, Hamon or Macron. Those three guys are uber-cucks that have followed every retarded American war in the Middle East after Irak and that haven't left a finger to defend Ukraine.

Sure, Marine did not confront Russia on Ukraine but she sure did confront the US and EU cucks on the Middle East. Which makes her at least two times better than any of her competition.

Also, there can't be any independence from the US and Russia for France as long as it follows the order of Merkel's Germany.

Yes. A french Europe should be a good idea. Not a german one bro. You are, german bros, upseting all of Europe. Really. It will end bad. I don't think Shultz will be a good commander in time of war Hans.

MEGA is ruined by Schulz CTR shills, leave the ship asap.

Did you miss the part where I said Hitler lost? I never said anything about them fucking up the continent while they were advancing.

Europe is too far gone now

Laisse cinq à dix ans à la France à ce rythme là, et on en sera au même point.

Coucou au Maroc. Une de mes exs était à moitié marocaine. Une famille très charmante s'il en est.

> leftist talking points

Not even once

So basically if you fight your enemy they win? you blame Hitler instead of the ones who beat him. fucking moron

Nice Trips
But I think your country could at least try to contribute anything to the European continent before you can take the high ground. When your turn is up 2019 again for EU presidency maybe you can try to change something.

Those are all Meme parties and you know it.
We cannot work with these parties because they are extreme and are against the set European values (and before you get triggered, I didn't set those values, I just accept that as a broad reality still). Without trying to transform the institution through moderate and rational means any plan to create nationalism on a European scale will fail and lead to conflict. We need to this slowly but steadily, without meme parties like AFD fucking up all the plans with their autistic screeching and ultra power levels.

Whatever nation is the strongest in Europe should lead it, don't you think? France, next to Germany and Italy will be rather high up, as was the UK before they left. You can't implement Faschism on a national level.

I do get your point tho. Germany is forcing its (Merkels) values down other cuntries throats instead of annexing them slowly into it and this causes many problems.

PS: I'm half french, so honestly I couldn't give less of a fuck if Germany or France 'leads' it.

If you say so...

Why french banks don't lend money to the FN? Is this democratic? No.

In fact, no russian money this time. From USA I think.

I'm fine with this.

>Germany = the entire EU
>USA & UK = the only other countries in the world

>Seriously, how would France be any less of a cuck to Russia and/or America that it would be under Fillon, Hamon or Macron.

You're arguably the leaders (alongside Germany and the UK before they leave) of one of the most powerful unions the world has ever seen and you want to throw it all away to kowtow to some declining power that exports nothing but gas, regional instability and dashcam footage.

Fair enough if you have problems with the EU is today, but it has such great potential and you want to throw it all away for Russian magic beans. It's insane.

>tl;dr leading the EU is better than being a Russian vassal

>(((Russian))) whataboutism
>(((Russian))) poisoning the well
>(((Russian))) meme political parties

Not even once.

EU is a joke.

#Exitalia

Stop demoralizing yank.

>We cannot work with these parties because they are extreme and are against the set European values (and before you get triggered
>before you get triggered
Too late Hans.

Burger here, I'll help any way I can
Let's crash the EU with no survivors

If you lose to your enemies they win. Germany fought well but they might have won if they had made some different decisions during the war.

I'm just being realistic mon ami
Except you want to incite a EU wide nationalistic revolution. Which is not the most productive way of doing things In my opinion, but seeing how the EU is going down the shitter, definitely understandable.

THIS.

Get rid of the muzzies, get rid of the nigras, get rid of the slavs

Problem solved Europe saved

Kek. America is 56% white and most European countries are 90%.

I 've been in since the wake of Trumps election, but dammit french and germans are too pesimistic.

>muh Le Pen can't win the second round because it's rigged.

>You're arguably the leaders
We were. We let Germany reunified. We thought the Euro would help us contain Germany. Germany took control of it and impose it's "never again Weimar" lunatic economic policies on everyone.

And I'm not even talking of all the corruption there, all of the contempt for European peoples and identities.

>tldr just ask Greece how they feel about the EU

MEGA
BUILD THE SEA

If Macron and Schulz get elected we're fucked big time. France and Germany rule the EU.

Koukouz'aux Franssés de Fransse et de Navarre.

>We cannot work with these parties because they are extreme and are against the set European values (and before you get triggered, I didn't set those values, I just accept that as a broad reality still).
Why would I get triggered? I'm not European. Don't worry about offending, that's what discussions are for.

I get your point. It's true that parties like the AfD are pushing for some quite questionable policies and are way too flashy to be seriously considered by the majority of the population. However, at this point, there's only two directions towards which the EU can go: an increased run towards federalism in order to form a stronger united Europe, or a union of sovereign European nations with almost-full control over the fate of their countries.

At this point, the balance is pointing towards the latter in terms of public opinion, and it is realistically the only option out of the two that can succeed, and I'm not saying that as an approbation of the isolationist model: national pride is an invariant in this equation.

Anyway, either choice would be better than the Frankensteinian monster of an union we have right now, which is torn between the two directions I mentioned above. This reflects itself perfectly in numerous projects, including the euro: a universal currency that simply drags the continent down due to a lack of a common economic policy, effectively killing the less-rich countries of the euro zone while making Germany ever richer because there is no way for individual nations to adjust it in order to fit their economy (as a currency's normal purpose is).

So? They could have also won if all the traitor cucks wouldnt have declared war on them. Hitler should have smashed the british army instead of showing any mercy and let them escape. If anything he should have been more ruthless.

IndiginousResistance of Europe
where is it?

>Except you want to incite a EU wide nationalistic revolution.
I don't consider myself a revolutionary but corruptions and hatred for the European people has rooted itself so far in our institutions that I think radical measures has to be taken.

One thing is sure. France won't be ruled by Germany. It's not even me. It's a fact. Political forces are here to not let this happen in France. And it's growing.

In France. And in many european countries. You don"t even understand how this system harm peoples.

Europe can't work this way.

Now I tell you a thing german bro. Let us discuss. Be all stong nations. And work together.

But not that:
gefira.org/en/2016/11/30/germany-is-replacing-the-european-union-with-the-mitteleuropa-project/

This shit is highway for war. Screencap this.

>So?
What? I have nothing more to add after you finished my post in yours.
Like I've been saying you just misunderstood what I meant in my first post.

I agree fully.
Although personally I am for a federal united Europe, sadly the generations before us fucked this up by letting countries in too easy and early, I mean just look at the controversy of Greeces faked documents. Also I think that once the EU encompassed the strongest members, France, UK, Germany, Italy and Spain when it was still economically strong, it reached out to gain political influence and giving up inner stability, by starting to integrate countries which did not share it's set values and were economically unbalanced. Which went fine for a while, but since the big Economical crysis and immigration problems it is clear how this approach made the EU weak.

Maybe I'm a idealist, who knows. I just want the EU to unite, be a strong pendulum between the Ruskies and Burgers, and have a big shared border in which we can actually defend united and not bulge under pressure from other countries like Turkey, or letting ourselves be controlled by US and Russia.

But you are right, so far it all points do the demise and a throwback to nationalist european states, all I hope is that this time we can prevent war, and unite once again like a phoenix, but stronger and with more planning for the future.

>We were.

You still are. You have the most powerful military on the continent and nothing can get done without you. Even if Germany is dominating a bit, maybe step up to the plate and fix things instead of giving up like a cuck.

>And I'm not even talking of all the corruption there, all of the contempt for European peoples and identities.

That's not the EU that's doing this, that's national governments. The EU has been largely indifferent to that kind of shit so as to seem as neutral as possible.

Hell, they even made Irish a working language of the entire EU. Hardly any of us speak the language and yet they made an effort to accommodate us - a better effort than our own government makes. Hardly a contempt, is it?

The reality is national governments take credit for the successes of the EU and blame all their own failures on the EU. Until people wake up and realise that, nothing is going to get fixed.

No. We're all fucked BUT GLOBALISTS RULE THE UE. NEW USSR. Not french or german people...

Don't let this happen!

But wasn't the point of the EU to make France and Germany equal players? To stop war between our countries?

Again, I realize how bad we look by letting merkel set herself up as the EU 'leader' with her shitty policies, but please don't generalize the german people for it. I agree that things like the link provided are ideas that will lead to war and conflict, thats why I want the idea of europe, a parlament in which all countries have something to say, to prevail.

Maybe it is true and germany has to suffer for a while untill our political elite stops fuckig up other countries for their own benefit. But I still beleive in a peaceful solution if we all just think clearly and let EU become what it should have been from the start.