Plan for racial purification

You guys need to realize that there is going to be a race war whether you want it or not. The very nature of the non-white races is that they HATE us and feel envy towards us and want to kill us, and given the chance, they will kill every last white person. Deporting them and sending them back to their own countries won't work. Eventually they will find a way to come back and will start to invade the white countries again. Therefore, the ONLY solution is to kill every single non white person. This is truly the FINAL solution to this problem. And therefore I have created a six stage plan for this. You faggots need to MEMORIZE this plan and therefore I will keep posting this over and over again until you faggots have memorized it and are willing to implement it.

Stage 1. Promote race unity amongst white people, although this stage will automatically happen as the race war progresses. White people will realize they can only trust other white people.

Stage 2. Kill all jews. Jews are the children of satan and they are the root cause of all of the world's problems so 100% of jews need to be killed.

Stage 3. Kill all blacks except the top 10% of attractive black women to be kept as sex slaves for white men. That way white men can satisfy their jungle fever.

Stage 4. Kill all brown people - Arabs, Mexicans, Indians, etc. Keep the top 25% of attractive brown women to be used as sex slaves for white men.

Stage 5. Southeast Asians and East Asians are alright people, so no need to kill them. Asian men are generally decent people and not a threat, and Asian women are super sexy and exotic and really wild in bed.

Stage 6. Enjoy your white race utopia!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M6tyBX1yClc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Operation
Bramble
r
a
m
b
l
e

What's that rat thing in the pic?

a VERY sexy brown woman!!!!!

I can say first hand that under 10% of black women show Aryan qualities in their personality. They can be loyal and honest, but from my experience the only way they can show emotions like love are with sexual acts. They have a primitive mind but damn that body is awesome. So it's a good idea to look for that

black women are WILD ANIMALS in bed

Ur fucking retarded mate
>the ONLY solution is to kill every single non white person.
> but lets keep some for fikki fikki
>asians are real cool so dont kill them
If your going to LARP as a klans man dont fuck it up so badly next time

LARP? what the fuck is that?

>us

OK Pajeet, we'll keep all that in mind.

I'm sorry you didn't pay attention in 10th grade econ.

we don't need niggers and spicks for manual slave labor work anymore. We now have robotics and automation. Therefore we might as well just kill all brown people because they are all going to be unemployed soon anyway.

Any race war is going to have to be non violent or self admittedly pointless.

Humans have sex. We are kinda whores.

Racial purification will require genetic tampering.

All humans are mixed. Even if your 100% German and trace your lineage back 500 years, go back far enough and some mixed roman guy banged your greatx100 grandma and knocked her up.

So EVERYONE is mixed. Fuck, racemizing was a peace symbol practice done by royalty arranging marriages.

So we will need a sample of DNA from what is considered a pure specimen from each race, then we use the technology to apply it to us.

But... If we have the technology to do that... Transhumanism will be going on simultaneously.

So while people bicker about what a pure racial specimen is, people will be uploading their minds to computers and making biology obsolete.

So it gets stupid.

Live Action Role Play
In other words, faking.

oh go FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING KIKE

we ain't buying that bullshit

niggers, arabs, indians, mexicans, asians, they are all parasites. WE DO NOT NEED THEM. They need us. When will white people realize we should just wipe them out?

implying i am insincere in what i am saying

>implying you're white
>implying you're not now contradicting your retarded OP about asians.

This is what I've wondered. Won't genetic engineering and transhumanism make race irrelevant? Most people looking to adopt or have a sperm donor look for tall and white. Won't people just mostly look white and some look weird with unnatural hair colors and eye colors in the future like an anime or something?

JAHAN'D
TO
OBLIVION!

THE
ABSOLUTE
MADMAN---!!

youtube.com/watch?v=M6tyBX1yClc

yes that is very true. But what if we never reach the point of transhumanism? If not, then we have to take matters into our own hands and exterminate the parasite races

Brilliant pajeet

Thank you Sup Forumsrother

one thing is for sure. We creepy indian men are going to get bred out of existence. EVERYONE hates us. Our own women hate us. White women hate us. Brown and black women hate us. EVERYONE hates indian men.

We indian men are subhumans who need to be exterminated

You aren't Indian.

genius sperm banks can elevate all races to the level of genius and create a utopia, without any sort of violence.

People will naturally flock to genius sperm, because they will want to give their children the best advantage they can, in an increasing competitive world. an 150+ IQ, and/or gifted talent, ensures an excellent livelihood in many industries that are starved for talent.

really? why does my flag say indian then?

Because you have a proxy.