DRUMPF BTFO

DRUMPF BTFO

wtf i hate drumpf now

>canada
what is the point that you are trying to make?

bump

>99% chance of victory

0% of Americans give two shits and a fuck what Canadians think

>"lmao look at this poll we made at this liberal university! It shows people there don't like Trump! DRUMPF BTFO!"

This country is indoctrinated. It's baffling.

i seriously can't think of a less relevant country than America's hat.

/thread

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

NO TRUMP
NO KKK
NO FASCIST USA

#notmypresident
#resistance

84% of Americans couldn't tell you who is in charge of Canada

And yet we elected a snowboard instructor and substitute drama teacher who looks and almost acts like Zoolander as a leader. Oh and we legalised dog blowjobs too. I don't think we have the right to say anything.

And it was 100% correct.
But they couldn't predict that russians would hack the election...

Are those the same polls that said he had no chance of winning?

American education everyone.

Fake News

Tell it to my MAGA hat, and recent hand gun purchase

its normal canadians are mostly concentrated in cities and we all know that people who voted Trump are suburban and rural retards.

No it wasn't correct. The Russians did not influences jack shit. The only one who influenced something here is George Soros

twydysh

Well that's a big number. Drumpf confirmed finished

Man, this autist doesn't give up. Props.

I'm a city-dwelling registered Democrat who voted Trump by the way.

>Nationalism is bad
>But here's our third story this hour about how people from different countries want their governments run different ways

(English) Canadians have nothing else to do all day other than finding what distinguishes them from the US. Huge inferiority complex.

>Canada

Meanwhile, 84% of Americans don't give a shit about who runs Canada.

Leaves really matter in our politics. I guess we're fucked

as a side note syrup will be allowed to pass trought the future north wall.

WTF! I'm with her now

okay?

Not your president.

That's because all the Mexican immigrants and Muslim "refugees" are gonna head to Canada now.

There is only one final solution to this.

WRONG

i didn't get asked... who are these (((canadians))) they're asking?

Does anyone recognize that flag? rare?

I've spoken to Canadians that heard on the """""news""""" that Trump is making internment camps for the gays.

With disinformation at an all time high what would you expect? The media pulled 180 compared to what they've done with Obama. He's evil incarnate to them.

I was never asked about it

Okay

>Caring at all about what a bunch of Fucking Leafs think about our glorious God Emperor

They're really not going to like it when he treats little Justin like his bitch and sends him packing.

Ukraine is not rare.

>hacking shit that isn't connected to internet to begin
Good goy.

that's not true, there's some american bulls that appreciate the Canadians' submissive mindset.

Me either, guess since I live in the states I'm not a maple nigger anymore.

I personally love trump.

Canada is also probably in the fastest decline any nation has ever experienced. Yipee.

>84% of Canadians disapprove of Trump as President

Trump is President of Canada too? The man literally can not stop winning!

Daily reminder that the only identity that leafs have is their irrational anti-americanism.

> being this autistic

Trump Overlord of World when?

It's cute that foreigners think they have a stake in our country.

I'd love to see the Serbian reaction to Americans saying their president is an ultranationalist threatening international law and actively fomenting war. Since, you know, that's exactly what Nikolic is doing. I'd be legitimately worried about WWIII if Serbia had an army worth talking about.

>100 percent of Russians disapprove of Obama as president

hmm...

why do we care what canadians think?

“Apparently there's a big underground movement of right-wing bodybuilders -- thousands. Their plan is to surface spectacularly this April, in a choreographed flash demo on the Mall. They'll be totally nude, but wearing MAGA hats. Goal is to intimidate Congress with pure masculine show of youth, energy. Trump is said to know, will coordinate with powerful EOs…”

100% of Canadians don't matter to the president of the United States

where do you think the keystone pipeline is gonjna get all its oil ya dip? canada has a bigger stake in the us than any cock sucking american is willing to admit.

>84 percent of faggots disapprove of pussy grabbing

Breaking: 0% of Canadians can vote or matter to humanity at all.

Trump is finally giving them their precious Keystone pipeline, shouldn't the leaves be happy?

It took this long for them to get it precisely because they have no power or influence in our country. Trump didn't even approve Keystone as a concession to Canadians, he was just doing give and take with the GOP.

That whole tweet is filled with these comments

Canada.. mattering. Lol

They probably just went to a university in Toronto or Vancouver and think that what they say accounts for all of us.

>leaf

>Canada upset about not getting a free ride any more.
lol.

I'm glad TRUMP called the refugee deal dumb, it was.
Even at 4:1 (we'd be accepting 4000 latin american refugees for 1000 moslems into USA) it;s a shit deal, 4:1 would be fine for hard working people, but these are terrorist moslems who really need death.

>although, please accept them, we can't execute them!!!

I approve this message

>survey taken in Toronto universities

the pipeline was a join effort that will be mutually beneficial for both countrys. although trump is now fucking with nato and pre-arranged trade deals. not only that but now thrat trump is ramping up oil production hes depressing the prices of that sweet sweet canadian oil. thats why they are salty anuses.

He's not wrong though

>moslems

Day of the Rake
Monday February 13 2017
Trudeau goes to Washington to meet Trump.

canadians think they can shit talk anyone they say with no consequences.
LEL

Can't wait

Leafs are just slow in the head.

70% used to support refugees.

Now 70% oppose.

Soon - 84% will support Trump.

This is actually a good thing.

>implying your canuck views matter

And 94% of Americans disapprove of Trudeau as Prime Minister. But those aren't the people who get to make that decision, so who cares?