WOOHOO GHOST FUNS!!! what will nra extremists think of next?

really rightards, no serial numbers? really? i bet you can even get handfuns like this too you monsters

archive.is/HW2dU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OygaUgPCCho
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8cWsjnSAc4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIpkdusnIkE
80percentarms.com/pages/faq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does this trigger you, snowflake?

If you have some sheet metal at home you can make an ask what's your point? I guess next it's going to be news once dumbass libs find out you can make a slide fire shotgun for $100 at home depot

WHY CAN'T WE KILL EACH OTHER WITH STICKS LIKE CIVILIZED AFRICANS!!!!

*Slam fire

im a homosexual liberal so i dont know what that is? is it some kind of dildo? or a drug maybe? please explain

Loophole allows criminals to build bombs.

This isn't new at all, in case you were thinking that.

Hey what does having a serial number do for you if their is nobody keeping track (nationally)

Its the only part of an assault rifle they background check on when you buy

Can anyone explain how it's possible for them to abolish trumps execution order about the 90-days ban of moslem countries in court please?

I went to a trade school as a machinist. Daily the teacher had to tell people not to make guns. God bless the south.

So they're talking about 80% lowers, right?

>let's ignore the fact we have to mill the lower into shape, something most people don't have the equipment for

Political kangaroo courts.

youtube.com/watch?v=OygaUgPCCho

>you can make a slide fire shotgun for $100 at home depot

More like $40.
it's just two lengths of pipe, some sealant,a cap, a couple washers, and a carpenter's tack, and a metal file to finish everything.

>wait holy shit guys
>it turns out this whole time there are methods of obtaining weapons illegally and possible even bringing them into no-gun zones
>shit i thought we had this whole thing figured out

We need laws against this! Citizens need to register their bombs so criminals can't hide!

>people make things out of metal
it can legally never leave your ownership without an ffl

Dumb thread

Any hardware store is also a diy gun shop. It's completely legal to manufacture your own firearm, you just cant sell it and it has to be destroyed after you die.

Pretty sure it can, assuming you didn't manufacture the gun with the original intent to sell it. Same thing for selling normal guns or straw purchases. You have to have bought (or made) the gun for yourself initially then later decide to sell it to someone else.

this

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8cWsjnSAc4

From my understand any gun sold needs a serial number. Legally but that doesn't me Bubba down the road would care

That was supposed to be $10 but yea you get it

Nice broaching user

it's like all "edgy" liberals are using snowflake now. it's kind of funny and makes them look like fools. when any of us reach trigglypuff tier then maybe it would make sense

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIpkdusnIkE

'Ghost Guns'

Sounds really scary. Hopefully the government takes away the guns from all law abiding people to keep me safe.

Fucking witnessed. Gonna use a milspec trigger?

you know they sell lowers made from aluminum and hard plastic right ?

you can use a fukin hand drill

This is really worrying
People could start using this loophole to get unregistered spoons
The only option we have is to rescind all civil liberties effective immediately

>it can legally never leave your ownership without an ffl
wrong
you can't make it with the intent to sell it, but you can sell it, gift it, or will it as long as you give it a serial number.

obviously you want to research the law for yourself before you build anything

9th circuit, based in "(((san francisco"))) ruled X and now the Supreme Court (when Gorsuch gets in) will rule Y

God bless the Qu-BING BONG BOOM

Do the progressive thing and ban assault paperweights.

the 9th circuit's decisions are over turned around 80% of the time. the entire thing is just one massive delay tactic, being funded by the google and zuckerjew.

Trump is already planning to sign another travel ban, but more narrowly focused until he wins the appeal on the original in the Supreme Court.

the 9th's decision was pretty weak and will be over turned.

fucking goober this is old news.

That's pretty cool

Yes, but nbc made a spoopy article about it today.

I think that's only the case if it's functional as sold.

I saw lots of kits for guns that had no numbers on them, you just had to finish it yourself

Oh man, thank god OP hasn't found out about solvent traps yet

Yes, because an incomplete receiver is not a firearm and a gun registry is illegal. Manufactures with intent to sell must serialize.

>loophole
This word needs to be eradicated from the earth. Its implication is retarded.

its just a delay

it's an 80% lower receiver for an AR-15

because it is not 100% complete and requires the individual to mill out the fire control group section it is not legally a firearm and you do not need to undergo a background check. A lot of people choose to go this route in shit states like CA

because the government is rotten to the core with lousy good for nothing criminals. DRAIN THE SWAMP TRUMP!

Wait, now antifa will buy 80% lowers. Good thing they have no practice.

yeah but you still have to mill out the 80% lowers which is way more difficult than they think it is

especially in the AR platform which has pretty tight tolerances

Look at the source video, it's a fake news gold mine.

You cant make it with the intention of selling it but once youve made it for personal use you can legally sell it.

CA now requires 80% lowers to be serialized
80percentarms.com/pages/faq

Yeah right

Nobody's doing that shit

I hate this fucking state

>assault rifle
if you care about 2A at all, please stop saying that word

Good luck to you, I hope you can unfuck your state's gun laws

>If you build an 80% lower and use your own “unregistered" serial number after July 2018, it would be a misdemeanor, although the state would have the burden of trying to prove in court that you did in fact build the lower after the July 2018 cut off date.

Leave it to California to pass stupid ass laws that can't even be enforced.

This is for AR-15s, not handguns.
No one is going around committing crimes with rifles, can't exactly conceal them in your pants.

There are 80% handgun receivers for sale as well. Theyre just retarded and cost more than a complete handgun.

lol so you could "engrave" 1488 on your lower and say "serial number, lol"

MOVE

AWAY

Yeah

God damn california law makers are so fucking stupid.

if that were the case, millions of pre-1968 firearms would be illegal.

not uncommon to find old firearms without serial numbers, especially budget rifles and shotguns from the early 20th century.

>Sen. Chuck Schumer, D.-N.Y., the senate minority leader said he wants to close the loophole

Coming soon: AR lower receiver die casting kits. Start your lower from scratch using found scrap aluminum.

Stupid gun control assholes are just trying to keep themselves employed.

It's still not that damn difficult. I've assembled a polymer 80 with a jig using a goddamn hand drill and dremel.

That also says only you can complete your own, the article admits their reporter (((Rosen))) broke firearms laws with an atf agent to boot since the reporter paid for it and shipped it to the agent whom finished it.

he's talking about the actual receiver from a solid block of aluminum

you need a cnc mill for like $10gs in order to make the 80% mill

It's mandated by the ATF. They can't enforce it. The guns have no serials and exist on no registry.

There's nothing stopping anyone from driving to the nearest border and buying an 80% lower.

They also have no way of knowing whether grandfathered firearms were built 10 years ago or 10 hours ago.

Be honest. It came out like shit.

>polymer AR lower
shigbopadoowop

Serialized with literally anything. And does not need to be registered. Again, no way of knowing when the firearm was built. And completely unenforceable.

Their end game is eventually to outlaw all unregistered firearms. I'm honestly shocked they have not done so already.

Nigga I keep dat AK in my oversized pants muh big. Why u think I dag in ma droors

>cast
WEW LAD

registration is for just that. in the history of registered firearms a serial number has never linked a crime to a person. they just want a list of people so they can round us up when the times comes.

I got a polymer lower that's easily seen 3k rounds through it and is still cookin.

There is no such thing as a "loophole" in a law. It is either the law or it isn't.

G H O S T

G
U
N
S

Oh for Pete's sake.

>Building a gun from parts online (And saving bundles) is now a clandestine activity
Really

libs dont know the difference.

you can 3d print glock lowers

It works. It was my goal to see if it could be done, and it can.

Works fine with the .22 upper I have.

Again unenforceable. They're depending on the police being proactive and tracking down people that do not register or serialize.

The police don't care. You can go to police shooting ranges with loads of illegal shit on your AR and they'll chat you up about how much Daniel defense is over priced garbage.

Don't pin this on conservatives. Why would a law-abiding citizen want an untraceable gun?

This sounds like a honeypot for criminals to be honest.

Polymer lowers will shoot 223 no problem. There's no reason to build as 22lr rifle unless you're doing it for funsies.

Yeah but it's California

Doesn't matter if the law is unenforceable. They will still pass whatever the fuck they feel like passing if it gives them good goy points.

Shut the fuck up cuck

.22 pistol actually.

and yea, it was for fun. just seeing how lightweight i could make an ar.

I already have this but instead of metal its a resin you have to heat treat. I built a rifle with it and seems functional. Unfourtunaly I'm in commiefornia and features so I can't really take it to a range for actually firing.

>Friend bought an 80% lower for a Glock 22
>Bought a used magazine and upper
>Rest was new
>Cost him almost $600
>New one costs $500

Essentially what all of this is. Even the ammo restriction is retarded. There's nothing stopping people from just buying ammo out of state.
Lookup faxon barrels. My AR comes in at 5.5lbs with a 14.5'' barrel

> actually having an AR in your collection that has gone through DROS instead of milling your own

Why am I cuck?

Kill yourself you fucking sperg.

IMO, the 80% glocks appeal to those under 21 who want a handgun.

also, when those first came out, you could still get complete parts kits for like $200-250

I used to resell them on eBay. Usually pay $200ish and might get $300 max. Nowadays they're selling on GB for $300+ usually and people on eBay wanting $400+

In fact, right now you could buy trade-in glocks at $299-329, sell the fucking uppers and profit. Keep the lower and even the stock trigger assembly and mount it on a carbine upper or just resell it down the road.

>You can go to police shooting ranges with loads of illegal shit on your AR and they'll chat you up about how much Daniel defense is over priced garbage.

Nice try there officer, you ain't getting me that easily. You'll get to see it *once* California does try to leave.

>Giving tax dollars to Commiefornia and an extra 100$ plus 10 days of your time just for the privilege to have them outlaw random features.. and also have your home address

non violent felons should be able to protect themselves as well. Unless they have been convicted of a crime involving a firearm

well guess you'll just have to sell 79% lowers then

police officers generally know fuck all about gun laws

>worked at a now-closed gun store when i was in college
>mostly helping the old owner, who was also a neighbor
>helped him at gun shows with paperwork, loading/unloading, helped him at his retail store a few times a week
>he taught me machining and about the trade, etc

On two different occasions he had cops come into his store with illegal SBR's that weren't issued firearms nor did they have stamps for 'em. Cops didn't know it was illegal, and really didn't understand because "we're cops lol".

all felons should have the right to own arms, even "Violent" ones. If they are truly violent enough to not trust them with a gun, they should be in prison or in the ground.

If I can't trust you with something as serious as a firearm, I'm not trusting you with my kids or even to make my fucking cheeseburger.

Not really a loophole.
You should put serial stamps on all your weapons and have a receipt for them. If some crackhead steals them you're shit out of luck.