Ask a Minnesotan anything

Do people sound like Fargo

Got any Swede in ya?

What happens there

When did you immigrate from Somalia?

calm down Ahmed, I'm sure there a plenty of women to rape where you are

Is Netanyahu going to jail?

Aw Jeez

Only in the way up North of the state really, you don't really get people who sound like that from Duluth downwards

Just my wife. She fell asleep a while ago though, when i handed her the pacifier. Guess rape Will have to wait until after morning prayer

Its always cold as fuck in the winter, but the summers are nice. Somalian immigrants really shit up the cities but the countryside is nice.
No, my ancestors are mostly German and Irish
Fuck if I know, there are probably around 10 Jews in this whole state

>german and Irish
Well, lucky you I guess. Wonder why so many Swedes ended up there?

im in mankato for college. born and raised in twin cities. where you at bud?

Apparently many swedes came to Minnesota and the Midwest in general due to the weather being kind of close to that of Sweden as well as high paying industrial jobs in the late 1800s in Minneapolis and Chicago

Rochester

Do you enjoy a Surly beer from time to time?

Of course, gotta have that Grain Belt

mah nigga. nordeast and surley furious is great

Guess that makes a lot of sense - thanks.

are people proud to be a Minnesotan?
What does it feel like being a fly-over state?

Serious question, I've only ever lived in Florida, California and Arizona. My states have always been relevant.

I love those, I've really been enjoying Bauhaus Wonderstuff lately too

EH WAANNA HO UP TO FAARRRGOOO

I wouldn't really say that Minnesota is a flyover state, cause its the end of the line in the midwest. We also have a big Delta airlines hub in Minneapolis/St.Paul, as well as a really strong economy and shit

do you have that accent that I think people from minnesota have?

also do people not from the US notice if someone is from minnesota or not from the way they talk?

we also have a fucking ton of states and malls and tons of shit to do. probably one of the more beautiful states.

lakes*

No the accent isn't really existent unless you're from the way north

Why does Rochester have one of the best clinics in the world and a shit dump of a hospital and a joke of an ER?

The hospitals and ER aren't shit they've been rated the best in the country and the world several years in a row.

can I come to Minnesota

yes, come home white man

Whats minnesoda?

Will Wild flop in the playoffs?

L'Étoile du Nord

Do you live in the area with all the Somalis or is your town all white?

If they end up playing the blackhawks, then yes.
Those fuckers are our kryptonite

How can I leave Minnesota and where should I go

help

What's the point of Minnesota? I mean I get Wisconsin, but Minnesota is just pushing it; don't even get me started on the Dakota's. I legitimately have no conception of what the states that far west are like

Go back to Somalia pls.

As a resident of North Dakota, I can tell you that there's lots of farms and Mexicans. They go back to Texas for the winter, so there's a lot of vacant trailer parks from October to April. Not much else to the story other than the oil in the western part of the state.

Minnesota is a better version of Wisconsin minus sports. (I still love our sconnie neighbors though)