Youtube gamers heavily leftist

>Youtube gamers heavily leftist
>talk about all the time how "they will die" if they don't get their Premiumcare

So is this really what people want single-payer/ACA for? Not because of actual poor people, but for people who want to do nothing and get paid for it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>"but... but my feeling tho.... :(((("
-the left

You pay it through taxes, the government is motivates to lower costs to keep as much money as they can, doctors don't have to pass on non payment expense to you.

>waaah why isn't their any risks for esentially doing nothing

>That hair

just shave it off bro good lord

Wait, that doesn't add up...he's British. Does't he have access to AMAZING FREE HEALTH CARE?
Oh, right, like any rich foreigner, he flees to the States when he gets cancer because he knows the NHS will just slap him in a hospice to die.

Obligatory

No, he got cancer while he was in the states

yes. See: Boogie2988. Makes a fuckton on YouTube. Complains he needs his ACA.

Is this something he actually posted

Yes, he had a total meltdown on election day and pissed off his wife too because she voted Libertarian. Later realized it would cost him subs ($$$) and said he didn't mean it, in the moment, etc.

That still doesn't prove anything about the Reddit comment, but
>you didn't think about me

What an entitled fucking brat

JUST

no, people think that the government will provide literally the best health care ever and everyone will get it and it'll all be great

>people think the government will take control of everything to defend from evil capitalists for the worker

>millions die has an empire with many resources fails to provide basic needs to 3/4 of its population

>its the evil subverting capitalists!!11!!

>Later realized it would cost him subs ($$$) and said he didn't mean it, in the moment, etc.
I don't think this is an accurate representation of his apology.

He specifically cited this video as a wake-up call that his reaction was wrong:
youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

TB has a lot of faults, but his apology for overreacting in the moment was genuine.

You'd think a gamer gate guy would know better than to fall for leftist tricks.

>, the government is motivates to lower costs
when has this happened

>get ass cancer
>2-7 years to live
>gonna spend it playing video games and doing snarky reviews
>gotta work hard so I can leave something behind for my.., I mean my wife's son

>millions die has an empire with many resources fails to provide basic needs to 3/4 of its population
The empire was already dead at that point and it was extremely far behind technologically.
Stalin did literally nothing wrong.

>the government is motivated to lower costs

>Be literal Youtube Millionare
>Move to America from Britain
>Whine about America not being like Britain
GEE IT SURE IS FUCKIN ODD HE DOESN'T GO BACK TO BRITAIN AND GET THE NHS TO TREAT HIS BUTTCANCER

>Be a literal cuckold who raises his wifes sons
>Get ass cancer

KEK

anyone who plays videogames like its their job deserves to die.
pic unrelated

are those nerves or what

But it is their job, they work in the entertainment industry. It's literally no different than a professional TV "wrestler".

Too bad the only youtube gamers I watch are Northernlion and Broteampill, neither of them really postulate their political opinions and just stick to games.

Is he the guy that wanked on stream

the funny part is Reddit has done the exact opposite of what he's saying

when people are dying, rational goes out the window

when i was 19, my neighbor growing up had one of her friends get cancer. that friend's mom, went to my neighbor and asked her to literally fuck her son (in the hospital bed) so she could get a grandchild to remember him

turns out the cancer was relatively "curable" and he's fine now. the sad thing is my neighbor actually came to me and said she was considering doing it.

>Millions of americans can't afford decent healthcare
>Many more are reduced to poverty if they want to have an health insurance at all
>Somehow his life is more important
>Anybody else can royally screw himself so that he can live one or two more years

And he dares to criticize the american people for exercising democracy. He doesn't like it he can return to his rainy island. Fuck this guy, for real, nothing but a social parasite. At least soon he won't be able to spew his poison.

>people who want to do nothing and get paid for it

Constantly making content and having to live with being a public figure that's recognized everywhere is harder work than most would want to take on.