If you could wipe one group of people off the face of the earth who would you pick?

If you could wipe one group of people off the face of the earth who would you pick?

Aussies.

Jews.

Whites

hasidic jew

Spics

Canadians

lol

bronies.

Serbs

t*rks

Only nu-Sup Forums will Answer this question wrong

Swedes

Swedish.

non whites

Phenylketonurics

Everything bad in the world is actually their fault

Niggers

>nobody has said leftists yet
>it would also get almost every nigger

Gentiles

Believers of gods.

Women.

Liberals

Swedes or dutch
cant decide

close

Californians

anyone who cannot drive a car with a manual transmission

Sup Forums.

Go away /o/. Manuals are pretty fun to drive though.

Anglos

Liberal jews

All of the black people that hate whites. They are really fucking annoying.

Hey Trudeau

To be specific. Spics in the americas. If they disappeared overnight. We could colonize all of the americas and say fuck off to the rest of the world for good.

>who makes you butthurt-the thread

Sup Forumslacks

All women over the age of 18.

surface dwellers

Jews

Finns

Muslims, especially radical muslims

Anyone under a 110 IQ.
I'm being very generous.

So basically every american then

Nippon

Brownskins

Blacks.

All blacks.

Pretty much everyone else in the world can sort out oir differences without them.

Especially if we all get to carve up that incredibly fertile resource rich continent they've been squatting on.

Anybody not on Sup Forums right now.

non-whites

Why? :(

We have suicidal tendencies now, America? You need the simple man to work the farms and do shitty labor.

>Finnish education

I got me some of that kosher orange juice, it was a bit hasidic!

The best white education in the world.
>american education

Jews, specifically Israelis

Most of "white americans" are hibilly and redneck sister fuckers so more than 90% of their population would be exterminated....kek.

Nonwhites.

Kingdom of Ammon, Ammonites.

All of them and every single one of their ancestors, gone.

Probably get every jew too.

this desu senpai

>doesn't know that IQ is defined by the white American population

>Best education in the world

Now, now. US has better universities. Too bad you have to go +100k in debt to afford them.

Our public school is just as bad as theirs. We may have a better understanding of the world, but in the end, its the same indoctrination camp here.

>"good timmy, homosexuality is fine!"
>"trans people are normal"
>"equality and multiculturalism is good for us!"
>"now shut the fuck up, stop questioning things and get to work"
>"we'll get 40-50 years of good use out of you, then you may die :)"

> Belgians
> calling anyone else sister fucking hillbillies

Hahahhahahaha, gypsies

Wouldn't get the right wing cronies.
The Rockefellers of this world.

Too many of them in control of the banks and business cartels.

Negros

Probably Muslims. Sorry guys but you cause too much strife.

>100k in debt
>actually believes this
>not fucking everyone in the school for free education
get a load of this asian

Try as you might LARP'ers, you already lost. A thousand years from now we will be writing the history of what your people meant, and we will minimize your contribution at every turn.

we play the long game.

>If you could wipe one group of people off the face of the earth who would you pick?

The stupid.

Jews always survive. All of our enemies have been consigned to the pages of history and we are still here.

Giving a shit about what's written in pages is why you fucks in the Middle East never get anything done.

Such arrogance. Today a conqueror and a bold man. Tomorrow a victim and a groveling boy.

You are all vipers. Usurpers and backstabbing thieves. It's in your blood.

May your nest be burned to ashes.

Yes and now that Moschiah's return approaches, we will be unstoppable. Goyim will all be sent to the concentration Kibbutz to be Shoahed in the wrath of Yahweh

>america

you are basically a colony ruled by jewish diaspora. keep trying to deny the men behind the curtain. you and your people are puppets.

Are you trying to sound biblical? You already lost, the only grovelling will be done by you and your descendants.

Foolish Finn, wait until you see what the protocols of the Elders have in store for your homeland. It will be called Finnistan in the next seven years. Sibelius symphonies will be drowned out by the chanting of Arabic and the lakes will run red with blood. Every tree and reindeer is cast into the fire!

Stop being antisemitic Finland we have no quarrel with you.

If your history went back as far as ours you'd have seen both sides of things as well.

White people

Even Spurdo Sparde will be renamed Al-Spardulllah

Jews bruh, no questions asked.

listen here you little fuck. i've been playing the even longer game. you proabaly wont know who i am now, but when you see me, you'll utter my name and fear me. you have been warned.

Arabs, jews have already done their damage but personally arabs would affect me more.

Religious people

American liberals 25 and older.

Goyim

OPs

Kill yourself, amerifat.

>Arabs
We can defeat them

But we can't defeat Them

Liberals. That would take care of everyone else that's a problem regardless of race.

Pedophiles

yep, Serbs.

Non-whites
Fuck, imagine that. All the world our playground again