What felony did this lady commit? Did she sell drugs or something? Red pill me pol

What felony did this lady commit? Did she sell drugs or something? Red pill me pol

Identity theft.

The felony?
HOW ABOUT ENTERING THE FUCKING COUNTRY ILLEGALLY?

Yep, from the article: "She later pleaded guilty to a felony charge of criminal impersonation for using a fake Social Security card."

Probably needed one to get employment; the person who hired her should also be in deep trouble.

Bingo

literally none of the posts I see on kikebook even mention that

Already making my state great again.
Solid red state 5ever

Why to burger shits spell "mum" as "mom"?

Hi

Fuck me, why is this so hard for cunts to understand?

What a fucking retarded question.

sorry mum

Because it's short for mOther

Brainwashed commies are not only fucking DUMB, they are delusional as fuck too.

It is disgusting.

Are you honestly surprised?

>working mother
>paying taxes

meanwhile 50% of NEETS on this website not contributing anything to society.

yeah, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

Why would they? It doesn't fit their narrative.

This bitch is a felon, violent or not. You think she's not harmful? Ask the child whose social security number she probably stole, racking up thousands in IRS debt. Yes - This happens all the time.

Ok, but now that I have your attention.... wtf is this shit finland? Explain yourselves

She committed an act of war.

Sadly, the US is too nice to non-US citizens and lowered it down to a felony.

>Illegals not being welfare sponges

This is why they steal SSN.

Being an illegal

Of course not. They're more worried about what some FAKE JUDGES are saying about Trump's immigration ban than admitting what her problem is.

what if the lacking illegal immigration enforcement over these past years was a way to create a weapon of controlled protests

Illegal immigrants with children are more likely to use welfare than any other group, even if we exclude free school lunch programs.

Oh course not

All those idiots just want to cry about poor innocent illegal immigrants who dindu nuffin.

It's called not giving a fuck.

You should try it sometime.

Alabama Boss is based

Its weird how the article says "undocumented mom". I dont understand why people want to protect these illegals

Did she steal a ssn and ruins someone's life or did the bitch just take it to get a job. What's the big deal seriously asking

>Whats the big deal with felony crime?

Ask the person who's SS# she used and ask her if its a big deal. Fucking over a persons taxes and credit is a crime.
Also she entered the country illegally which is a crime itself.