Can we get an overall degeneracy thread?

Niggers, chinks, kikes, dune coons, weea-boos stoners, the Irish , and pro traditionalism memes maybe?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qU0EJS3cJIc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He should get 3 of his buddies to fuck his face at the same time.

He deserves to have someone just tear his face off.

That is probably going to lead to health issues sooner rather than later.

>Hulooph UI'm hereph for da job inturveew

pic related

this one time, some fucking degenerate uploaded a thumbnail to Sup Forums

I want to lock his face to a bike rack

That would be cyclist.

Poor fucker. I wait for a freakout when some bug/spider will get through his cheek into his mouth during sleep (and maybe even lays eggs).

Jews are fucking disgusting and smell like jew shit

He went full retard. You never go full retard.

I’m more convinced than ever American Blacks will never be happy in America until Whites are either enslaved or ethnically cleansed from America a la Whites in Zimbabwe. The only place Blacks seem happy is Africa which is why they go to such lengths to recreate little Africa’s (ghettos falling apart) across America like Detroit, Compton, Oakland, Chicago, Ferguson, etc.

So is anyone gonna post anything or...?

Ya seriously I need memes folks!

I'll dump what I have but my folders are pretty unorganised.

imagine the ebin pranks you can pull on that guy if he's passed out drunk

Degeneracy thread?

Well sign me up, friend.

To my super top secret Sup Forums folder!

Underrated

not much left to tear off

Checked, he's probably a gay why else you something like that?

>I'm here for the job interview

>the irish

have some respect, we're the whitest of white

What do you think, Sup Forums? Don't get triggered. I despise piercings and that degenerate shit in OP, and I feel disgusted when a woman has ink. I am also a staunch racist.

If I took that shit off, would he die

Least he'd be easier to gas

> not 50 stars

Jew can't count stars if they're not 6-pointed.

Some of us Irish (mostly travelers) are pretty fucking disgusting though.

Hi, take a seat while I grab my shotgun.

How un/pol/ this may sound but I actually feel for some of this niggers in Africa. Like this guy, if you watch he full doc he is just a hardworking guy who lost his job because of western competition. (he had a small shoeshop iirc)
He seems like a guy that just wants to work and live in peace.

This is literally why I carry

His dandruff is what's most disgusting in that picture

You're a Slav mate no one cares what you do to yourself

>Excellent, we do in fact have a current opening in our circus for a new hand grenade swallower

Yeah, but then you see the "civilised" ones do shit like this and are reminded that they are indeed animals.

Should pad lock his ears to his nose holes

>all bodys are beautiful
i think this might change SJWs mind about the body stuff.

Being slav is the best though. Don't miss your prayer with you muslim mayor, Shadiq.

And they say that they lost a lot of their culture because of muh slavery

it is 50...

>born to be wild
this is the shittest and most boring thing you could ever choose.

Jesus christ, I don't come here for these heavy feels, you fucking fuck

Satan confirms.

Sure things Satan, I live amongst dune coons and niggers you live like dune coons and niggers

>and he's a soldier who's deployed in Ghana

What the fuck would he be doing in Ghana? Why does it matter where he is deployed?

meh.
I need more pictures.... for research purposes

kek doing gods work potatoanon

I was 18 when I made this, Mehmet. Glad it triggeres shitskins like you though. I'll leave it.

I suspect cheap shock factor and need to stand out, to be recognized, to be the "cool guy" just without actual common sense and achievements that separate cool people from attention whores.

That's a fine human sentiment, user-kun. but you must keep in mind that for every one of those alright darkies, there are 20 feral darkie rapists.

America was great until you fillthy kikes showed up.

>Alcohol

Too much devils piss is too much

This can't should have been hung. And no she wasnt paying the toll, it's a home invasion
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qU0EJS3cJIc

I bet those kinds are going to grow up to be well adjusted, law abiding adults.

Fuck you, aint nuttin wrong wit bein black. I am a queen.

bitch.

Just doing what I can.

Weed isn't degenerate.

I think you went for too cliche a phrase. I also dislike ink on women, I dislike piercings, I am not a racist though. I just think that if you like your tattoo, even if it's tacky - that's good enough for you.

>triggeres shitskins like you though
why would you think it triggeres me? this is like painting your face red and people laugh while you think they are just triggered

this is why I have a conceal carry permit

Right, just the weed 420blazeit faggots like custom grow420

But terrence McKenna is degenerate. He was a staunch feminist and was probably part of the cia's mkultra since his brother mysteriously got his hands on a BARREL of DMT from the army research lab.

Good Lord they're fags, imagine dropping a grenade into that face hole while he's sleeping

Go pray to your jew president
>mfw Russia is 20% moslem and UK is 5%

Kid never had a chance, and niggers have the audacity to claim that the white man is keeping them down. Why does the world have to be this way, Sup Forums?

That fucking video just makes my blood boil. Attacking a defenseless woman while her child watches is probably the lowest a man can go.

Fucking diamonds. Source?

Source?

>dat filename

>I feel disgusted when a woman has ink
WHY DO SO MANY MEN WHO THEMSELVES ARE COVERED IN NASTY DERMIS GRAFITTI FEEL ENTITLED TO WOMEN WITH PURE UNMARKED SKIN.

Stick to your own kind, degenerate heathen.

No clue. Sorry user.

There's nothing to in the world that would suggest degeneration would stop before we hit rock bottom. If you think that people will all of s sudden become excellent person, I think you're truly mentally retarded!

We could create something new from the downfall and from the strength of human persons.

Looks like shit. You are fucking stupid.

Look Who's Back, german movie

#GayBlackSwag is currently trending on Twitter and it is all selfies of gay black people. Let that sink in for a moment, then you can rage.