So who wants to watch that new netflix show with me

so who wants to watch that new netflix show with me

wtf is this ? been away for a while now

Dear White People - a new anti-white propaganda piece by Netflix.

ty ireland and what the actual fuck

I seriously didn't know this was written by a white guy. Like, I'm kinda embarrassed by this now.

We're all gonna watch it lol

Just make sure you torrent it

stream it faggot

Does anyone fancy greentexting what the show's actually about?

>projecting racism

Provide a stream and I will.

Read it's an indie film, I haven't watched either but pic related

>Muh white devils have original sin
>repent crakkka

Spise en fjert

Black people cant be racist because there is no such thing as a black person

Thanks senpaiily

Me! I'll bring the gritts you bring chicken someone else gonna bring the ripple.

Serious question though, are black people going to watch it? Bet not. Bet the be like

"The fuck is this nigger ass shit.

Oh how I loved this movie. It displays the difficulties of races mixing, of being free, generally. And it does so by depicting a lovable cast of young actors that interact in intellectual dialogue, the way it is mythologized by the director. Also, this is like people talk in this movie. So keep it up, try to follow the main theme though, don't get lost in the variety of topics these characters bring up: status, wealth, welfare, immigration, campus politics, ethics, morality, cultural criticism, media and hype. If you want to sum up the film in one sentence: Insight and intelligence don't protect you from being racist. Even a supposedly tolerant campus doesn't. I also loved the soundtrack, a mix of classical and hip hop pieces. The camera focuses on the characters frowns and gestures as they try to make their argument. many close-ups, fast cuts, which gets you confused in the beginning to keep track of all that is going on in this really intriguing picture.

So I'm sorry, but if you are white and you are insulted by this movie , GET OVER IT! You have an abundance of white privilege that you don't even use in a way that will benefit all Americans.

>The unexpected election of activist Samantha White as head of a traditionally black residence hall sets up a college campus culture war that challenges conventional notions of what it means to be black. While Sam leverages her notoriety as host of the provocative and polarizing radio show "Dear White People" to try to prevent the college from diversifying Armstrong Parker House, outgoing head-of-house Troy Fairbanks, son of the university's dean, defies his father's lofty expectations by applying to join the staff of Pastiche, the college's influential humor magazine. Lionel Higgins, an Afro-sporting sci-fi geek, is recruited by the otherwise all-white student newspaper to go undercover and write about black culture-a subject he knows little about-while the aggressively assimilated Coco Conners tries to use the controversy on campus to carve out a career in reality TV. But no one at Winchester University is prepared for Pastiche's outrageous, ill-conceived annual Halloween party, with its "unleash your inner Negro" theme throwing oil on an already smoldering fire of resentment and misunderstanding. When the party descends into riotous mayhem, everyone must choose a side.

Tl;dr uppity nigger preaches hatred of whites and convinces the other nigs at the university to have a pseudo-riot, meanwhile none of the negroes seem to notice the fact that they're all rich, light skinned mulattoes who have far more privileged lives than poor trailer trash whites

it was a movie and now there making it in to a Netflix show

The creators lack the self awareness to realise that most working class blacks hate rich, Ivy League educated blacks far more than they hate whites

>it makes fun of BOTH sides goys!
>implying racist blackface costume parties are the norm

I remember when some dumb frat boy sang a song about niggers on a bus it was national news.

>It's impossible for me to be racist because I belong to race X! It's impossible for you not to be racist because you belong to race Y!
>LOL Black people can't be racist against Whites - we can only be prejudiced against them.

Racism: noun
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

LE SICK IFUNNY PICTURE BRO XDDD

I'll probably get drunk and watch it just because I'm curious to see how insufferable it is. My girlfriend will probably want to watch it with me. We'll have a good laugh.

that definition is obsolete
(((liberal colleges))) have changed the definition to being a system of oppresion used by those in power (evil whitey) therefore "reverse racism" is impossible

I actually said that once, and they told me it is a definition made by white people, so it is wrong.

>using a definition of racism created by old white men to try and explain away your white privilege.

user, you have a lot to learn.

>preventing diversity is ok when its a black majority

I want off Mr. Goldstein's wild ride

EVERYONE is upset with this shit, that's what they don't seem to get.

"Trump supporters" are all pissy because it's about race in the first place, liberals are all pissy because the main character is clearly being a gigantic naggy cunt to the point even they can understand how bullshit their identity politics crap is when they see it laid out like that.

Sort yourselves out burgers, green-eyed nigro calling white people racist, she's be dead in the morning here.

according to buzzfeed i'm not privileged therefore what I say is important, this is still race baiting and shouldn't be allowed to advertise as such

Now they changed it so that by virtue of whites being in power, they are racist no matter what you do. In their minds, the only way whites can stop being racist is by relinquishing any and all "power" they have. Once whites are completely marginalized, all the talk of racism will endb but that because all the other minorities will move in for the kill and they won't need that crutch any longer.