Can you name a conservative comedian funnier than Steven Crowder?

Protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HPuaV_Rm_tI
youtube.com/watch?v=0WmK3jSZW68
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PJW

Dick Masterson

Gavin

And also Anthony cumia

I am talking family friendly comedy. I mean, look how handsome he is in that sweater.

The Dick Show with Dick Masterson is family friendly.

youtube.com/watch?v=HPuaV_Rm_tI

>conservative
>comedian

pick one. This guy is as libtard as they come.

Thank God no one thinks Greg Gutfeld is funny, cuz he ain't.

youtube.com/watch?v=0WmK3jSZW68

Hitler pulled off some pretty good pranks back in the day.

>conservative
he's a literal skinhead

go away idiot

Nick Dipaolo

How?

Crowder is funny but a fucking idiot

He honestly believes that if ever have sex you should never use a condom regardles of the situation or person.

Sam Hyde

Dude, he is totally EXTREME!!! Like, you remember that time he was TOTALLY in yer face about Islam???

I remember that!!! I was like, whoa!!! Dude, this is some EXTREME humor!!!

People think that Satan has all the best comedians, but it's really the College Republicans!!!

And he's not even that funny. I laughed my ass of to his 'planned parenthood' tho.

Death to false humor

This faggot is unfunny as shit. Fucking Ben shapiro is unironically 10x funnier than this dude.

If you find yourself enjoying crowder's humor or identifying with it in any way i've got bad news for you...

>People think that Satan has all the best comedians, but it's really the College Republicans!!!

Which have similar views on islam anyway.

Crowder? fuck king gay

Gavin Mccines trumps all. I dare you to watch his interviews with coppercab with a straight face and not laugh.

He isn't that funny. I guess it's those sketches that are a bit weird.

Funny? That man's downright dangerous.

Jim Davidson

I like his show but I'll be honest, guy's not funny at all 99% of time. Cringy, more so. He's not stupid, his initiative and most of the ideas are good but his jokes just suck horribly.

There's nothing funny about Crowder. His one shtick is pretending to be Cenk Uygur and yelling at the camera.

desu i think shapiro is funnier than most comedians

his impression of trump talking to chris christie on his show the other day had me lafin

Crowder, Klavan, and Shapiro are awesome, followed by Gavin, and Gutfeld.

I like Milo, and think he is a genius, but he just sounds creepy when he calls Trump "daddy".

Gavin is legitimately funny but unfortunately he's also fucking gay.

He's also somewhat retarded in some way if he can convince himself that anyone in his audience wants to see him spread his asscheeks.

Also you can tell he has been hit hard with the degeneracy pill, specifically when he has the slut on and he asks her to show her vagina while talking about politics or some shit. That slut is unironically interesting when she speaks but all Gavin cares about is seeing her cunt.

Like I said, he's funny, but he's a fucking weird dude.

>I am going to continuously add qualifiers onto my statement until its true!

yeah well you do that, over on page 10

bye

because, you shouldn't have sex unless you're trying to procreate... with your spouse. When I say procreate, I'm talking male and female intercourse to create an offspring

I only use condoms when banging people who are not my spouse... duh

Gavin isn't funny.

>this

> I only use condoms when banging people who are not my spouse... duh

So you agree thats he is stupid?

Are you a canadian hiding behind an american flag?

>Also you can tell he has been hit hard with the degeneracy pill, specifically when he has the slut on and he asks her to show her vagina while talking about politics or some shit. That slut is unironically interesting when she speaks but all Gavin cares about is seeing her cunt.

sauce plz

Its our Christian duty to avenge the holocaust!!!!
-crowder

Hes some unfunny butthurt cruz missle

Politics doesn't lend itself to comedy except for the braindead and naive. ie modern "liberals" who laugh out loud at late show tapings at the racist xenophobic orange cheeto who does the silly things

> I don't understand jokes

You must be short. Because that hike went way over your head.

Steven Crowder is just not very funny. His content would likely be significantly better without the "comedy" aspect.

kek

Are you joking? Politics is the source of half of all humor for the duration of civilized society. Roman graffiti is full of it, the earliest comics were mostly politucal, i mean this board is the funniest on Sup Forums for a reason.

Anyway, I like Crowder but I prefer my comedy a bit more vulgar. I like Gavin Mccinnes alright but often wrong and retarded. I love Sam Hyde and Dick Masterson, both are hilarious.

Also Naked Ape makes me crack up every video.

Anthony trying to roast was the cringiest shit ever

Please God, just punish us for our sins already.