America, can you please keep your disgusting excuse for food on your side of the ocean...

America, can you please keep your disgusting excuse for food on your side of the ocean? This shit is opening up in my nice European city and we really don't need any more of these American shitstains spreading their degeneracy to our kids.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JzOJ3GtfTgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

maybe you can go eat mohhamed's dick instead??

And yes, I'm counting the traitor UK as a US state, basically what they will become after brexit anyway.

muh muslim meme.

This fucking place is opening up in a nice white city, why do you want to ruin white culture fatfuck?

bread, cheese, meat, vegetables. Looks like a perfect meal for a developping child desu.

You should know better, France.

They wouldn't build it if there wasn't a market for it

Also, that aint cheese, thats pure processed palm oil.

yeah, that kebab with authentic arabian jizz sauce is so much better

Of course there is a fucking market for it, doesnt mean its good. Fuck I hate that weird capitalist logic.

There is also a market or muslim immigrant slave labor in your country, yet you don't allow that either do you?

Maybe if your countries had noteworthy foods, you wouldn't be hungry for our inventions.

KUTRECHT
U
T
R
E
C
H
T

t. obese man.

you got WAY more important things to worry about if you care about white culture than fucking hamburgers!!!

>complaining about a burger restaurant and not about all the kebab shops

typical irrational anti-Americanism from you brainwashed Europeans

Five guys is fucking delicious. Eurocucks don't even deserve such fine cuisine.

>he doesn't like cheese burgers

Get a load of this faggot.

thats what i am saying but I guess dutch man doesnt really care. hes not fighting for white culture hes just bitching on pol

>would rather have falafel over a burger
>thinks he is white

>Bashing 5 guys
>Being this much of a pussy

user is right
American fast food is pure cancer

>implying you don't already eat at the kabab shop and the pizzeria

this thread screams the problems of (((globalism)))

I can't speak for Netherlands, but other parts of Europe, like France, already have a burger or (American-style) pizza joint on every street corner. You should be thankful that you're getting one of the pinnacles of American burger technology, Five Guys, instead of another McDonald's, or worse- another falafel place.

LOL!!! Get a load of this triggered fuck

is it safe to say that 5guys>jackinthebox?

This is not a thread about muslims, I fucking want those assholes gone too. This is about gross american fast food, we already have 4 McDonalds, 2 Burger Kings, 2 KFCs and now this shit is opening up. It's taking too much space where it could have had nice pannenkoekenhuis, stamppot express and good old fashioned bruin cafe's.

You guys support Trump, this is pure globalism at its worst, yet you can't wait to defend this horrible shit excuse for a food.

Fucking hypocrites, Im out.

Go eat a kebab then you arabic towelhead fuck

>beans on toast

STFU and buy our grease. My cattle futures ain't gonna raise themselves.

Five Guys is great. That is all.

Pizzeria is pure eurocuisine, most welcome here as long as it is run by based eurobros.

Never come back faggot.

Isn't Dutch cuisine entirely deep fried though? I love Dutch food.

then dont eat it everyday motherfucker. eat salad with vegan juice and numale ejaculate for dressing and then eat a hamburger on the weekend, for fucks sake!!

Nobody is making you line up to eat there. You do that of your own free will.
Dutch people want fat juicy american burgers in their mouths.

Fuck Europe, nobody gives a fuck about you faggots. Eat the burger you cuckolded race of shit.

McDonald's, BK and KFC all kind of suck (they are good every once in a while) but 5 Guys is legit, good food.

Calm down, Mr. Vaan de Schlaap.

Just don't eat it or go there at all. Why are Europeans so sheeplike that they freak out if their government allows freedom of choice in terms of diet and availability? Every Europeans I've known that moves here for Pharmaceutical positions have zero self-control in terms of food and complain that America/Americans is an unhealthy place, because there's oily and salty foods that go untamed out of a reasonable price range

EMBRACE THE BURGER

You don't like it, don't buy it. The free market will decide.

We are already invading your youth with american fast food propaganda!

WE'RE GONNA FREE THE SHIT OUTTA YOU!

youtube.com/watch?v=JzOJ3GtfTgM

This thread is filled with amerilard capitalist faggots
Sure Jimmy, you are so redpilled

Holy fuck that looks good.

Need more bacon though.

>butthurt that we took his cuisine and did it better

>bread, meat, veggies, cheese, and pomme frites.
>literally the food of Netherlands, Germany, Belgium.

You'll shut up and you'll have a big bite of that democracy and you'll like it.

You're going to be culturally enriched until you go full right, France.

Since you haven't, would you like American or Mudslime with your combo?

five guys sucks hard, they offer cheap startup franchises and that is the only reason they are around all over.

Five Guys is good, albeit a little too greasy to eat other than to-go. Also the fries are too salty.

McDonalds is the real degeneracy desu.

hamburgers are more sophisticated cuisine than anything you faggot yuropoors consider food

>but muhh broiled deer penis, classical dutch tradition

There shouldn't be a Five Guys anywhere.

Dutch food is by far the worst in the world.
Fries stolen from Belgium and you fucked up the sous.

The rest is shity deep fried shit that even a Jew in the holocaust would not eat.

Picture related, kapsalon the dutch national dish (invented by a turk)

I would make these faggots, say the pledge of allegiance before you get delicious burgers

Five guys is amazing lol

Just sorry that you are too uptight to enjoy it, it's amazing.

At least the UK won't drown from rising sea levels. You have fun with those dikes, friend.

sorry sir I'll send a letter to congress and see if they can get it pulled.

5 Guys is fucking real you pleb

Good. Get angry, elect rightist politicians, and you can clean out the fast food all you like.

But until then, even Americans are going to multikultur you, because EU likes it.

It's only there because you patronize it. Capitalism is wonderful in that it only gives you exactly what you ask for.

Those are top tier burgers shithead

Five guys always looks so much better than it is

>fast food
Why when you can get ethnic takeout that gives you greater quality and quantity all at a lower price?

BURGERED!!!

needs bacon and mayo

This place is American family owned. You'll eat it and like it, Mohammad. Even the Saudis can't resist it.

I WANT TACO BELL AND FIVE GUYS IN FRANCE NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The burger is the final solution to the food equation. You must embrace it

Here euros, google some of these

mac & cheese burger
grilled cheese burger
donut burger
peanut butter burger
peanut butter & jelly buger
garlic alfredo burger

you think you've seen the tip of the iceberg but you have no idea what is coming

They do good bacon. I'm from the part of the US Five Guys originated from, and they're literally as American as food gets. No frozen shit, they tell you where the food comes from, cooked to order, toppings to order, and the menu easily fits on a small page with room to spare.

We only have KFC, McDonalds and BK here. I think there's one Wendy's somewhere in the city centre, but I'm not sure. Tons of "authentic and artistic" burger places, though, but the burger costs five+ bucks instead of two, like in fast-food establishments.

I really wish we had Five Guys, or In-and-Out, and some taco places also. No burritos here, a shame.

>just tell them it's beef

>eating at five goys
come on lad

Taco bell is dog shit compared to five guys desu.
It's shit like mcdonalds and taco bell which gives fast food a bad name.

Cheeseburgers are fucking great.

Also the Hamburger was invented in Germany your fucking imbecile.

What's worse:

5 Guys Burgers

Or a giant horde of military aged Muslim males invading your country?

>Utrecht
>No muds
Pick one

Five guys is fucking great, fuck off eurocuck

were just going full circle pseudo-kraut

>german immigrants invent hamburger
>america wins at everything
>hamburger becomes worlds most popular sandwich
>eat our burgers! or die for freedom!

no but seriously, I agree, I hate how cookie cutter the restaurants are the US, it gets fucking tedious going to 300 places and they all have variations of the exact same menu.

Op is right american culture isn't for EUROPE.

I like cheeseburgers as much as the next American, but a 5 guys just opened up in Iowa and it is ass. I bought into the hype and was dissappointed.

Lol i just texted my wife to go here tonight! !

The fuck is up with the Dutch people on this board?
Whiny pisses off cunts. Always shitting on everything.
You got legal weed and hookers over there. Wtf kid?

Are you the food police of the Netherlands?
People can only eat what you approve of?
Okay food Hitler, what should I have for dinner?

Yeah I'm sorry about our population control methods like unhealthy food, gmo, and vaccines are spreading from our country to yours. The best way to stop is to annihilate the globalists. All hail God Emperor Trump!!

Neither is Islam but you faggots keep letting them stay there

I DONT CARE I DONT CARE I WANT MEXICAN FAST FOOD

> US State
>German State

Sorry dutch bro we all get to suck Israel's cock no matter what

>even a Jew in the holocaust would not eat

digits and flag confirm

Poverty food it's disgusting

You gotta take out a loan to eat at 5 guys these days

It's really only one anti-American clog. He never leaves.

Order the fries light salt then. The burgers are greasy because they're not made with frozen meat.

American's got great burger chains, though. In-And-Out, even Whattaburger is decent eats. Five Guys is in the same range, if a little lower.

Five Guys is fantastic, fuck you saying?

plus they give you about a million fries in a brown paper bag, what else could you want?

>Netherlands complaining about food
You are brit tier 2bh mate.

Those frys look shitty desu

Who even buys this shit? It's like £7 for an average burger and doesn't even have fries and coke.

Sure it's better than McD's but I can get 5 cheeseburgers there for the price of one.

Ah wonderful, a world of babies who cry for their nanny's breast

I spend too much time here then.

Literally every visitor that comes through the L.A. international airport eats at the In N Out there. I'm sorry you have to settle for five guys.

Try being their neighbour

You know not everyone is poor?