Is there anything more pathetic than a white guy dating/marrying an Asian woman?

Is there anything more pathetic than a white guy dating/marrying an Asian woman?
I've seen an increase of this sort of thing,especially among white nationalists.
Do you realize that Asian genes are stronger and harder to wash out than black genes?

What about enslaving them?

SORT YOURSELF OUT KID

Nah dude half Asians Are hot and look very white

Well, my last white gf had already slept with 12-15 men...who knows what race...

So, if i can date a slant-eyed qt that has actual self-respect and honors her man as a man, then the argument is over.

I want a female partner, not some fucking whore that wants to bbe a man!

Even a 6/10 Asian is far more beautiful than the average vanilla 9/10 white girl. And Asian women retain their beauty for decades, white women are trashed by 20.

Just a bunch of fat weebs who have never met a gook in their life. Asians are gross, those K pop girls are full of silicone.

Living in Tokyo for 3 years were the best days of my life. Especially considering I was considered above average in America. Pretty much had a girl whenever I felt like I wanted something to fuck, all very pretty as well.

Asians are for sport-fucking so that you can develop skills to use on your future white wife.

Nothing wrong with banging them, just don't marry them.

I really want to "fuck" the one biting her nails in the bottom left.

White guys were grabbing themselves qt oriental girls since good old colonial times. Its a fine western tradition that should be preserved.

asians are good if you want a wife to live with
white is better if you want a girlfriend to screw around with

pros of asian: good at budgeting, doesn't talk back, very submissive,
cons: can't drive, boring

all you need to do is giver he a child every so often and she will be happy. You don't even need to spend time with the thing

I wonder how long before the mods ban this one... This is like the 9th thread on Asian/white remixing today

Is there anything more pathetic than a white woman triggered by a white man dating/marrying an Asian woman?

I've seen an increase of this sort of thing on Sup Forums,especially among white roasties.

Do they realize that white men will never be attracted to jewified landwhales that spend their youth riding the cock carousel?

Yeah that one is strangely bangable.

Its a fetish. Asian like pic related will treat you like a god, which goes with the white nationalist narcissistic view of 'we are superior'. Very few of them actually reproduce.

This civilaztion will end soon. But we will set start for the future. The race for the next civilization is aryan/east asian.

>Is there anything more pathetic than a white guy dating/marrying an Asian woman?
A whatever guy who's choosing his partner on the basis of race in general, to score points from either group. There's so much crap and self-absorption, gold digging and cheating that any rare girl who's decent, you like each other, you actually work together well without fucking each other up - you should go for. Girl's a bitch? No matter her race, she's a bullet you should do your best to dodge.

You picked the third most attractive girl in that picture.

Like a third of them are good enough for me to be attracted to them based on looks and probably at least half of them if they were nice to me in person. I don't think the picture is disollusioning unless someone thinks Asian girls have less ugly/average girls than other races, not taking obesity into acvount, cause if this was a sampling of white American girls probably a quarter of them would be fatasses.

>Is there anything more pathetic than a white guy dating/marrying an Asian woman?
Not having gf

>surprise, onii-chan!