WHY ISN'T ANYONE ARRESTED?!?!?!??!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?! WHERE IS MY DRAMA?!?!?!

WHY ISN'T ANYONE ARRESTED?!?!?!??!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?! WHERE IS MY DRAMA?!?!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111965584/#111965584
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed
plus.google.com/110240973767731411351
youtube.com/watch?v=N8kcgZSUKWQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111979233/#111979233
ktla.com/2017/02/01/474-arrested-28-sexually-exploited-children-rescued-during-statewide-human-trafficking-operation-lasd/
twitter.com/glennbeck/status/828344311016075264?lang=fi
sandiegouniontribune.com/news/courts/sd-me-human-trafficking-20170131-story.html
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN15P0UT?il=0
llresearch.org/
is2.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pizzacracy

Fuck that's hard to pronounce out loud.

Shut up, faggot. It's-a comin.

It's fucking Friday, why isn't Hilary and the other baby eaters in cuffs?

Bump

Bumping with pics from ManhattanKnights general.

Delicious

This guy is shady as fuck. Past arrests.

Chickens

peetz-AAH-cracy

More chickens

Legit. Want to eat.

This guy has some big connections in Hollywood. Lots of producers and actors on the Oceania foundation board.

gas the kikes race war now

4th reich

the marxists, jews and the braindead zombies who allow this to go on are getting to me

because its all a fucking larp.
stop eating up everything alex(bill hicks)jones says

Look into this stuff. All our generals are getting shut down. This is getting slid hard.

I know all about it

Traveling circus...

Ok. More than we know? Help us keep these threads alive. They are trying to silence us.

Hotdogs

>He doesn't want to eat her
Faggot spotted.

Kek

From the ManhattanKights Tumblr

Chicken sacrifice

What's ManhattanKings? And what are these Instagram pictures?

Shipping kids...

ManhattanKnights. It's a website connected to the guy's instagram posted above. He is connected to a huge pedo network and these other accounts are his followers.

Clinton Foundation and Comet Ping Pong big customer network. One that got hacked - their website also hosted this one secretly. No-one knows so far what is within those zip files

Why do you omit the comments?

The comments are the most incriminating.

Look into these Instagram accounts. A lot was uncovered last night.

It's just the pics I have saved. Check the generals for the full pics. Just trying to bump for now.

what is this?

Yeah, that "insider" from last weekend was a larping faggot. Plus Wikileaks is playing cat and mouse games. I'm going through HAPPENINGS withdrawal.

>thought it would happen over night

Nigger, this shit is massive. It's going to take months before we get to the top. If he does it right, we see slow early arrests that pick up steam over time. It lays the groundwork that this is happening and real, gets it into the background noise, and shuts down claims that it's all part of a coup.

Here's a past ManhattanKnights thread.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111965584/#111965584

Deleted, secret host within Comet Ping Pong website. They deleted all the files - but they are still in some Ebin combuters and databases xdDDD waiting to be graged.

Approx 23gigabytes of stuff. Wonder what those are, they are crypted very cleverly.

Look at these sick fucks poor children :(
Why is NOBODY stopping them?

Propaganda

Bump.

probably because its all bullshit and no one ever proves anything they just post hearsay and nonsense thus adding to the circle jerk
kind of like everything HAPPENING on pol
newsflash you autistic fucks arent the beacon of breaking news you think you are

is this from manhattanknights?

These guys sure have a shitton of nieces and nephews and stay in contact with them a lot.

Such good guys to have time to hang out with their

this shit is fuckin scary

Exactly. Nieces and nephews are code to seem normal. They are not related. Look into these accounts. There is a lot of shit going on.

I think this one scares me the most.

Someone post the picture of 10-12 nieces and nephews.

There was a black girl in there

it's coming user. redpill yourself with this leaked memo while you wait.

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed

Notice the spiderman mask. All the nieces and nephews are dressed as some sort of superhero or princess.

What? Why?

plus.google.com/110240973767731411351
youtube.com/watch?v=N8kcgZSUKWQ

Thanks man. Keep bumping. Keep this thread alive. There was one pic posted of a kid without eyes labeled as a present. These sick fucks need to be stopped.

>nieces and nephews
>black girl

Instant red flag.

Patience my son
Your rapists will be punished

See I can't find that pic.

I think she deleted it since I looked at every pic in her IG and I can't find it.

>Spirals
>Child sacrifices
>Rose symbolism

Seriously seek mental health aide, as you're too far gone for even pills to fuck you up more.
What's even suspicious about this?

That's normie haha look at me shitposting

What's so hard to believe?
I am really close to my niece who's 3 and a half, hell I essentially consider her my own.

Aaaaand?

There's always one disgraceful niggerchild in your family. You have one too, you might just not know them.

But that's true, with her there a nap would be much more comfy and cuddly.

It's posted in a past thread. I'll link it. Shills deny it and laugh it off. But it's real.

It was all a FUCKING LIE

Hillary will never end up in prison.

Yeah it's more likely that she deleted it rather than anonymous trolls lied about it in the first place

What are hotdog fingers?

Eating hotdogs never made my fingers red

Also this picture is from one of there IG account

Is it normal for kids to dress like this?

Check this thread.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111979233/#111979233

Please do

You will be next. Sick fuck.

Can I get a quick rundown on this Manhattan stuff?

Yep. It's weird. Hands covered in some sort of pink slime is common in these accounts. Maybe one of the pedos in this thread knows the meaning.

Yeah, help bump the thread and i'll explain a bit. Comb the archived links and post pics.

That kid is either on drugs or sleep deprived

I posted the link. What do you think?

Maybe because it's all fake?

A clue...

You fags are STILL talking about this stupid shit 4 months later? Jesus fucking christ. Do you guys just sit in your basement all fucking week blabbing about imaginary victims? Do you even have fucking lives outside of this basketweaving forum?

Everyone still jabbering about this horse shit should be necked. You're fucking retarded.

Ya see that one is fine.

I used to do that shit all the time as a kid. You just hold your eyelids down.

I still think these are a group of pedos but that image is safe

>hot dog fingers

wtf is this

Theres a video on her IG of them throwing glass in an empty brick walled basement.

ktla.com/2017/02/01/474-arrested-28-sexually-exploited-children-rescued-during-statewide-human-trafficking-operation-lasd/

twitter.com/glennbeck/status/828344311016075264?lang=fi

sandiegouniontribune.com/news/courts/sd-me-human-trafficking-20170131-story.html

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN15P0UT?il=0 (Podesta relations to Japan)

These for example in THIS WEEK ALONE. More to come.

Served shill.

Not sure. Some guy in the last thread acted like he knew what it was. He never explained it though.

Now boat pizza gate site is down.

I mean Voat pizza gate is down

It's normal when a kid dresses their self on a hot day, not matching, looking a little funky.
Kids if allowed dress down A LOT m8.

Uhmmm, I'm not a sick fuck.
What are you talking about?

What pink slime?

It's not sleep deprivation, it's most likely just a retarded kid, drugs usually interact differently, although that is possible.

????

Dinnertime

WILL

WHO IS LL
WHEN IS LL
WHAT IS LL
WHERE IS LL

Vault7 = LL

L/L Research?

Law of One?

llresearch.org/

This is one sick fuck. He has a ton of connections.

Which has precisely nothing to do with pizzagate, sage. Dumb faggots need to get a fucking life. I genuinely want you to die.

The leak to Sup Forums let them get away.

>Anthony Weiner
>Nothing to do with pizzagate

I wonder why exactly same arguments with same lines are used in Finnish and in Arabic forums considering this matter. It is redicilously apparent asshole.

>thinking we care about being told we have no life
that is juvenile level insults. Shit you'd hear playing cod. If that guy aint a normie shill then he's a shit interneter

These pics are not normal.

is2.Sup Forums.org/pol/1486737962878.png

THIS IMAGE. This is real. That kid is not clean or groomed. He is drugged and exhausted. His clothes do not fit. It is harmful to make frivolous call to CPS. But this child does look like he is in imminent danger. It would be warranted.

ATTENTION ALL ANONS.

FOLKS.

This MK info has been presented. Unfortunately there just isn't enough verifiable information to proceed. The few we did pull weren't connected enough to verify "jack nor shit" according to superior.

Alphabets are officially not interested at this point.

If you remember I tried to get you to check out the properties and outbuildings etc. Sadly nobody did this and I can't do it alone. Serious shit in CA is happening. You'll all know later this week.

user with yellow ID last night I spoke to. I encourage you to apply to law enforcement and higher. Your resolute focus is admirable.

AGAIN

YOU MAY AS WELL SLOW IT DOWN WINDOW IS CLOSED.

For now.

That's all folks and thanks.

F