Why is society trying to tell us broken damaged needy girls are better than regular girls?

Why is society trying to tell us broken damaged needy girls are better than regular girls?

Because that's all it produce nowadays

probably because single mothers are crime factories and they need men to step in and take control

Because jews try to destroy the monolith called "the family".

Broken and needy girls are a disease and should be left to die off and cleanse the gene pool. Hitler was right after all

Is that what society's doing now? I haven't been paying attention.

Don't forget it's always tattooed SnapBack hat guys that are in these macros

>produce
Produces, but this is a good post /thread

This so much.

Because if we told men to only marry well-adjusted, undamaged girls, there would only be enough women for about 10 percent of men to get married

So it's like anything else in life: Women fuck up, men have to pick up the slack, this time by lowering their standards

Everyone just pretends to be broken, because they are needy faggots.

Say it with me,

VIRTUE

>Tfw have a fetish for physically scared women.
H-help.

>Why is society trying to tell us broken damaged needy girls are better than regular girls?

Could someone with photoshop talent edit out the lower half of her body and replace it with tentacles? Just curious as to how it'd look is all.

>tfw no gf
broken, needy,entire board devoted to men like this at /r9k/. Many such cases!

>poor Stacey if only somebody would give her a chance :(

nice abstract kek

>implying there's a difference anymore

The sock that is stretched out is of no use and is easily discarded

These types of things show up all the time on social media

because this generation is mentally ill
you should meet a woman, get married and have kids. if its not broke don't fix it

Why has it become normal to just lay personal matters out in the open like this, and furthermore to make it seem like some type of virtue?

Social media breeds egotism.

fuck off, jew

im young and married, my wife is batshit crazy and I pretty much hate my life. women are insane, dont get married or even so much as have a relationship with them. Build your life, build your dreams and happiness, don't let them fade away like I did.

This all day everyday

That's what a meme is to normie whores on kikebook. They think they're being honest and open by sharing someone else's prepackaged thoughts and feelings.

As a naive 20 year old, I can't say anything for certain. But it seems like that isn't quite as fulfilling as it seems.

Because society broke all the regular girls.

How is this "broken"

>But it seems like that isn't quite as fulfilling as it seems.

one of the most important realizations you will ever have.

physical =/= mental

guys stop

just stop

i cant handle it anymore

put me in a coma and wake me up when feminism is gone ok

Yeah dude ever since i had visible tattoos and a snapback ive been drowning in pusss

Seriosuly no meme

Because if they just killed themselves women would go back to being traditional

The next best thing is to get beta goyim to breed with these worthless females who would be horrible mothers and ruin the next generation

gotta keep that male suicide rate high

the guy got back together with her.

remember it's always these kind of guys who say mgtow is shit too

So, basically her future boyfriend will have to deal with her emotional drama shits every single day and he won't be able to leave her because she will call the cops for falserape reports if he tries, right?

Hmm..

>Thank god someone threw me away
Wtf kind of what is that shit

Pfft who the fuck picks up trash except homeless people and liberals

Generally, these kind of couples lives through the most dirty and shitty breakups.

>start seeing a girl
>have sex with her as much as I want
>feel like she will soon start thinking that she wants commitment and an "I love you"
>say so and don't change too much, perhaps a little more romantic
>anything that truly impedes me in doing what I want to do with my life, I will not do
>just keep banging her out until she breaks up with me
>feel fine and move on to the next

Does anyone else do this? I know its awful but why the fuck should anything be more than temporary when chicks these days start blowing dudes at 13?

You mean you don't want to be the one she looks up to because you're the one who rescued her from the emotional turmoil she was going through?

because damaged females are all good little princesses inside who need a little love :(

meanwhile damaged men are all evil ugly misogynists creeps who need to kill themselves so they don't message me on tinder

The first half is full of horrible things that a normal person would keep under control. Everything after the "I promise you" is a hook meant to lure a man in.
She's broken. And she won't be able to keep that promise because the first part shows she has zero control of her emotions in the moment.

Did he at least rinse her off before putting his mouth on her?

I don't know... It's extremely cheesy to the point where you'll be constipated for a year but it is kind of cute at the same time.

>implying that nerdy girls actually exist

this message only applies if you tall, good looking, rich and popular, if you're not she will tell you to fuck off loser

cause its so brave

he said needy not nerdy retard

kek, same thing happened to me in college. Nothing pisses of a woman more than just dumping her without a care.
Lesson of the day, don't hook up with emotionally challenged girls. That's like 99% of women, but hey.

Real depressed girls (and guys) usually don't share it on social media every single day. In fact they tend to be quite secretive about it because they don't want to feel more like a burden. I think the ones who post it on social media are just attention whores.

So you will pick up the busted girls after niggers are done with them

No, fuck you. Do it yourself.

no one wants to rape that

I really suspect it's this. Emotionally broken women need care and emotional support. They can't provide it to themselves, let alone provide the amount a child needs. So if you enter a relationship with one of these women, don't plan on being able to provide a stable environment for a kid, jnless her condition improves.

>Why is society trying to tell us broken damaged needy girls are better than regular girls?

damaged single mothers are a drain on social programs so any beta that picks up the tab is a win for the government.

expect these sort of memes to ramp up in the next ten years when the marriage rate continues to fall amongst the younger generations. Social Security and Medicare are ponzi schemes, Expect them to collapse soon.

who cares they're all just whores who ignore any male less than 8/10 anyway

>just red flagging the fuck out of herself

I never expected thirst levels to reach so high before

Do it for me bitch boy, get to work.

Ouch. That stings.

It's like I said, if she really felt that way she wouldn't be bragging about it on social media. She wouldn't talk to anyone because she wouldn't want to bother with everyone.

Because it's time to MAN UP and take responsibility for two failed "adults" personal mistakes

>I'll yell at you. I'll get jealous. I'm stubborn. I over think. I get insecure. My mood swings are like a roller coaster.
So, she's a normal chick? At least she's honest. Unlike most females.

Lets be honest here, it would happen the exact same way if roles where reversed.

Two fatties marry, one of them loses weight while other one doesn't care to. Suddenly life styles and attractions are no longer compatible.

Then someone is going to leave, it happens no matter if you're a man or a woman.

What I hate the most about this shit is the absolute GARBAGE grammar. Do they not know when and when not to use capital letters?

Western women who have been brainwashed by (((them))) to only go after guys who are "hot" without any other virtue, yes. Eastern women are a lot more modest, pure, and genuinely faithful.

This board is becoming /r9k/ 2.0 with all these MGTOW and Neet faggots.

>taking responsibility for OTHER people's problems

No.

the husband probably wasn't fat anyway

but even if he was, this is a married 36 year old woman with two kids, she is doing the most selfish thing imaginable to her family because now she lost weight she wants to act like a teenager

Go on a dating website as a 24 year old dude with a solid job. I fee llike 28 days later running from zombies but the zombies are single mothers. It's actually fucking depressing because they seem like good women but society and the family is so fucked and broken that it produces hoards of em.

If the economy collapses and the state cant care for these hoards of single mums and their kids then gg. Shit will not be pretty.

You cheated on me
>I told you I have mood swings. If you cant accept me at my worst you cant accept me at my best

Polish women in Pennsylvania stick to their Eastern roots, I'm currently dating one. Slavic Women are pretty much the best you can have currently.

The Majority of Women in my state are in a religion Catholic or Christian. You'll rarely see an Atheist.