Reminder that (((hard water))) makes you go bald

reminder that (((hard water))) makes you go bald.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Prevent-Hair-Loss-Due-to-Hard-Water
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27654734
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3927171/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3775162/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akrasia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is this Jewish machination called (((hard water)))?

calcium makes you go bald?

Literally only a poorfag thing.
Florida does it too

What's worse is that the pipes in my house are iron. It fucking sucks.

We had to run the water for a couple of hours when we moved in just to flush the majority of the rust out.

>pay thousands of dollars of taxes for my house
>city pumps disgusting water to me

I wasn't even aware you had water running

>hard water
>not heavy water
stay bluepilled friendo

Mineral water

Then pay a few thousand more and get a quality water softener. Once you have one, you'll never go back.

>not living on a well

Roach shill trying to make us look mental. Hard water on SE England: limestone bedrock.

You want additives in your water to remove this or you want to just use some fucking descaler when you clean your shower?

Water with a lot of minerals in it. If you have hard water you may see a brown ring around your toilet if no one uses it for a long time and will likely need to replace your fixtures a lot sooner than you would if you didn't have hard water.

Invest in a water softener. Once I have some extra cash I'm going to do it.

>not pumping zyklon B through your water pipes

>taking the shower Jew

is this why my eyes are always red when I get out the shower?

bald = master race

little late on that info bud already am

wikihow.com/Prevent-Hair-Loss-Due-to-Hard-Water

but tavarish all the iron in the water will just make you strong like a tank)))))))))
>t. drinks Russian tap water daily

no, that's chlorine

Androgenic alopecia is genetic and inherited from the father. The mother's father thing is bullshit, btw. Finasteride makes you grow breasts and can cause permanent impotence.

OP is talking out of his ass.

Use rogaine and shampoo that cockblocks DHT. I'm praying to God that he has mercy on me and my hairline.

tfw hard water makes me itch like a bitch
Choices are:
i) Smell like curry house
ii) Scratch myself raw
feels fucking terrible

>washing your hair

t. hard water merchant

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27654734

>hard water has minerals in it
No, really?

How am I supposed to know whether my water is hard or not? There's no rust, so that means I am safe?

This honestly. I always pictured turks as those swollen bellied nofoodz Alyssa Milano shills for on TV that only "bathe" when it rains. And it doesn't rain much. And they stink. And god damn Alyssa milano is still fuckable as all get out.

It literally says in that article that hard water doesn't make you lose hair.

sent wrong link, see

>weakening of hair (not Hair Loss)

Fucked on the first sentence, Cenk

We have hard water that takes around 20 years to eat a hole in copper. We had to remove the underground plumbing at my sister's house and run it in the attic to avoid doing any foundation work. It was a lot of work, especially considering my dad is old and has herniated discs, worn out joints and stuff

Thick hair is for women, just like thin wrists, being a social butterfly, and being a manlet.

You are literally not a man if you don't go bald.

its actually related to testosterone, but let OP try to shill his water filters - this is the kind of thing that keeps infowars afloat

No, the lack of rust means nothing. Only way to know for sure is send away a sample, but basically if your shower head and aerators on your faucets get buildup on them, your water is as hard as my dick watching who's the boss reruns. Oh Alyssa...

>weakening of hair doesn't cause hair loss in long term

also i didn't even mention it's harm to hair skin yet.

stop being good goyim and say no to (((hard water)))

I paid £120 for a fancy haircut at a posh salon in London last week.

I'm a heterosexual male.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3927171/
> Conclusion:
The hardness of water does not interfere with the tensile strength and elasticity of hair.

Which one am I supposed to believe?

Do the bottles in your bathroom have a film on them like pic related? Does your hair look and feel greasy after just a few hours of showering? Granted this is from almost a year of buildup so yours might not be bad.

>masculinity = tall, boring and bald
>there is not a man of note in human history who is these three things at the same time
masculinity BTFO

if it feels like you can't wash the soap completely off your skin you have soft water

if there are 2 different pubmed article on a product or a method that's being sold, always believe the one that suggests there are harms on it.

i personally know starbucks literally paying greedy "scientists" to write how coffee is good for health etc. shilling is everywhere.

remember

Why the fuck do I get red spots on my skin after I'm in the shower
Oy vey shut this goy down!

I remember when I was at my buddies house in California, and his shower walls were covered in what looked like sand, caused by the water itself. Why is America a 3rd world country?

>after just a few hours of showering
kek

seriously though, I much prefer hard water. I hate this feeling

>people are boring if they don't bend over backwards to entertain me

This is your worldview. Think about that, you goddamn pussy.

it's not that simple. Plenty of women pass the balding gene to their sons.

Gotta love the squeaky clean feeling of having your skin covered in minerals. Fucking hate the being clean and slimy.

This is bullshit, the water at my house is hard as fuck. So hard I have to buy a new shower head every year. We have well water and it does go through a softener.

If this shit caused baldness my dad wouldn't have a full head of hair at almost 65 years old and living in that house with hard water for 30 years almost.

I pray to god I have his hair genes, no signs of balding yet at 26.

if you have strong hair genetics, nothing will happen. if you have average/weak hair genetics hard water is going to fuck you up.

If you're bald, you have low testosterone from being a cuck.

sage

Balding usually starts in your mid-late 20s.

You're running on borrowed time, user.

>live in America
>need to buy water softer
literaly nigger tier

>Invest in a water softener
Who is the jew here, really?

Fix'd

>people are boring if they're not entertaining
literally yes, you retard.

>Spends trillions of dollars fighting for Israel

>Can't give its citizens decent water to shower or drink in without them having to buy some sort of filter

Sad!

reminder that soft water gives you lead poisoning

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3775162/

>In the past five decades or so evidence has been accumulating about an environmental factor, which appears to be influencing mortality, in particular, cardiovascular mortality, and this is the hardness of the drinking water. In addition, several epidemiological investigations have demonstrated the relation between risk for cardiovascular disease, growth retardation, reproductive failure, and other health problems and hardness of drinking water or its content of magnesium and calcium. In addition, the acidity of the water influences the reabsorption of calcium and magnesium in the renal tubule. Not only, calcium and magnesium, but other constituents also affect different health aspects. Thus, the present review attempts to explore the health effects of hard water and its constituents.

I've got a water softener. Run most things though it to save the pipes.
Don't run the drinking tap in the kitchen though it though. Treated water is disgusting.

It's not city water that's like this, it's well water. I used to live in the middle of nowhere and had hard water coming from our well.

>not so sublte water filter advertisement
Nice try, Alex!

Hmmm I just moved to Florida 7 months ago and I feel like I am getting more bald.

Wat do?

say no to calcium jew

I'll take the fact that my family has drunk from the same well for almost 200 years now and none of us have died before 85 over some fucking big city government study.

our water is also pretty hard,
im a technician in a washery and i run tests on our water every day.
mainly i test the water from our Steamgenerator but also from state water supply for shits and giggles and we do have very hard water

>not having Ozge Gurel as /ourturkgal/

bump
>Alzheimer's disease, calcium, cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, hard water, magnesium, reproductive health

Gonna try to hijack this thread

I started Accutane 2 weeks ago. Haven't had a new zit since, for the first time in years my face looks like it is clearing.

What can I expect for the next 4.5 months? I'm gonna go ahead and assume Sup Forums has a ton of acnebros.

Also my face dried out horrible but seems to be adjusting and I'm not flaking any more, and my lips are literally chapping off. I'm on 40mg.

>literally using "kill me" the medicine.

stop using it else you gonna be suicidal in long term.

thank me later.

>stop using it else you gonna be suicidal in long term.

>implying I wasn't already like that

At least now I will die with clear skin

im not fucking memeing, just don't be fucking stupid. acne? who fucking cares.

a friend of mine was using accutane, he was a typical happy normie. now he is fucked up and using SSRIs that lobotomizes his fucking brain. im serious, stop using it already meds aren't fucking joke.

be fine with your fucking acnes.

t. friendly kebab trying save your life

>trying to push the water softening jew

YES GOY, RUN ALL YOUR WATER THROUGH ION RESIN GOY, ITS GOOD FOR YOU GOY!

I was on antidepressant(welbutrin) before ever starting accutane. My brain is already fried. Once I quit the meds my stress levels went through the roof(i feel fine, but i sweat a shitload and am always exhausted) and my acne went back to like 14-year-old tier.

Need to get rid of this shit so I can at least APPEAR to be a normie, not a horrific manchild with volcanos all over his face

i'm a very vain person, having this acne is very troublesome

This is what it looks like under my foreskin. Should I start bathing in bottled water?

>accutane

I strongly suggest you stop using that shit immediately and switch to topical treatment.

Use the regimen at acne.org (it's expensive, but not as bad as high end treatments, and it was the only thing that worked for me).

Work out often. Make sure you're building up a sweat, then showering right after. Keep your facial hair shaved. Get out in the sun as much as possible, sunlight is a natural remedy for acne.

(((Accutane))), like most "silver bullet" medicines, can really fuck you up, m8

you are using it to make your life better but it will make everything worse. it's no joke and your brain isn't fried, YET.

just fix your mindset and be happy with your acnes, you could be a nigger. don't fucking get jewd by pharmajew.

since ur not my rl friend or some shit i won't say anything else, just change your mindset and stop using that disgusting meds.

>he doesn't drink and bathe with alkaline water
roflymaoyingsaduxd at ur lyfe senpai

I took Accutane over 12 years ago, it didn't fuck me up.

Although I will say that it is kind of risky. I wonder what Vitamin A supplements and a better diet would have accomplished.

Just saying you're not necessarily doomed.

Also, try to wean off of Wellbutrin if you can. I did and it has done a lot.

>Work out often. Make sure you're building up a sweat, then showering right after. Keep your facial hair shaved. Get out in the sun as much as possible, sunlight is a natural remedy for acne.
I already did these things m8

The acne is caused by stress, nothing is wrong with my skin, but others in my family have the same problem(break out when they stress out)

Except for whatever reason I am always stressed... can't figure it out but at least I can make the acne go away.

Reminder that balding is usually a sign of higher testosterone and greater leadership qualities.

>wean

Heh

I went from 150/g twice a day to one a day for a week, then cut it off

had big time anxiety and heart palpatations for a week, barely got outta bed, after that I was okay.

I was on 150mg/2x a day for maybe 15 months

lol I did that too more or less.

Glad to see you made it through the other side.

>Those mongoloid genes

t. depressed jealous baldy

Water smells like eggs from tap
Feels like theirs a film on your skin
Water has a tint of red or tastes like iron
Hair doesn't feel clean, like a residue on your scalp (could just be shampoo too)

City water is normally fine, it's when you get farther away and begin seeing well water systems is when hard water starts popping up. They have whole house softeners that you buy and hust fill it with softener salt and it clears it right up.

t. Work in a hardware store that sells it

Yeah it's not hard to stay away from it when it tastes like drinking metal

forgot to add:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akrasia

>Water has a tint of red or tastes like iron
>tastes like drinking meta
You mean water tastes good.

C'mon Goys, lets all buy water softeners that my cousin Morty sells!

> a year of buildup

Sure you aren't French there buddy? Pretty small bottle to stretch for a year.

Finasteride and Minoxidil are both bad but Minoxidil is even worse so fuck your hairline. Trust me I was on that shit for 5 years and yes it works but then I started getting really bad chest pain after not having any symptoms before. I went to the hospital and my blood pressure got fucked up which also was messing with my function with my heart, at one point it felt like it was about to rupture it was so bad, couldn't breathe and such. 2 months after being off of minoxidil my blood pressure lowered dramtatically and my heart function is back to normal, but if I had kept using it I would have done irreversible damage. Finasteride makes your prostate smaller and takes away a form of testosterone which is what makes you a man essentially. I don't recommend it but it won't kill your heart, and choose your heart over >muhdik. Don't use finasteride while you're conceiving or around a pregnant woman because it can make your son have a tiny dick. Also there are studies that confirm that if you use minoxidil over a long period of time, you have a higher chance of heart failure.

Do NOT use minoxidil but if you must use one, then use finasteride or dutasteride. Your hair is not worth your heart.

This. I have worked in the ER and a few people got in no drugs no alcohol, just minoxidil usage which had them all messed up.

It is nasty stuff which should have never been FDA approved but lobbyists were able to push it through.

>turkish scientists

FUCKING WIKI HOW

This.
>Calcium and magnesium will make you bold
lol

This t*rk became a conspiracy theorist because he was so butthurt about going bald.