Sup Forums btfo once again by black twitter

Sup Forums btfo once again by black twitter.

>leaf
Reminder to sage
flags should be seen from the catalog

Good thread leaf, I'm sure this will generate a lot of top-notch discussion.

get rekt son

wow. We have been BTFO'd and cannot recover.

I guess your job is done here and you never have to post here again.

black people look like teenage mutant ninja turtles

we can all look like shit if we wanted too.

is there a white nationalist twitter?

why are blacks on social media all day anyway?.... oh its because they dont have fucking jobs i forgot.

who is this semen demon? the one on the left i mean.

G8 thread m8

white people ugly af

master race my ass nigga look straight ratchet like bitch look like a raccoon swiper no swiping

10/10 would bang Sid from Ice Age.

>she look like
I love how even for such a simple sentence they always have to ruin grammar. Just say "looks like" you dummies

Naughty little cumdumpster

are they insecure that black people literally look like monkeys and apes from donkey kong?

Spend that welfaremony on some dictonarys

The english language is racists and the liberal marxist academics say it is also classicist too.

I say that sage goes in all fields.

why do niggers look like niggers

for the same reason a lifesaver resembles a pussy to you: you're a sub-human animal with little to no self-awareness.
i'm sorry you're a moron but do your best to stay out of the way of the smart people. they have things to do.

and yet she's still better looking than 99.99% of the gorillas you niggers call "women"

funny isn't it?

Finland disagrees.

Imagine that, uneducated retards can't form a complete sentence.

But if you make a post saying that the black chick from Ghostbusters resembles a gorilla you're a racist...

>Finnish taste in women

Second place is way uglier, looks like a dumb bimbo hooker.

Your girlfriend's bull needs a fresh cup of guava juice Justin, chop chop

at least she looks human

HNNNNNG

someone caption the left image "i suc dik xD"

it will make me hard

Tweet this!

Like anyone cares about nigger twitter

Look nothing alike.
Trump's daughter has small teeth and her eyes are not very apart from each other.

why do you be this way? fuck off making all leafs look bad.

good lord you're an embarrassment.

The best part is she has more money in the bank than the entire bloc of black twitter

Prumpf btfo

Fine I'll give you that one.

reasons you are attracted to Tiffany
>you think she is attainable because she is ugly. you've had your penis touched by ugly girls in real life before, so you incorrectly sense that you have a chance at getting your penis touched by Tiffany as well. her pictures excites you sexually in a way that Ivanka never could, because of all the implications.
>you believe she'll be loyal, because she knows how ugly she is and how lucky she is to have you. this is the same logical fallacy that made you think that relationship you had with that ugly GF would last, and not end in her getting "bored" and swiping through Tinder right in front of you.
>you sense there will be guaranteed safety of your bloodline. who's going to mess with Trump bloodline babies? nobody, that's who. this makes you sincerely want to impregnate her, which is a feeling you've never been able to experience with ANY girl you've ever met in real life, because you know with those girls, you'll essentially just be spawning some pathetic serf babies beholden to either Team Globalism or Team Zionism, whoever is holding the ball that year, and your genes will be BROWNED out of existence in 2 or 3 generations.
>your father in law will be the God Emperor
>you'll always get to hang out with your new brothers Eric and Don Jr, go hunting with them etc., and even shitpost on Sup Forums together from the comfort of the mansion sleepover room, while Melania cooks tendies for you all, and Barron levitates them into your mouths with his mind.

Fuck off leaf. If the bottom one looks like a bimbo then the top one looks like a proboscis monkey

SAGE