Enjoy it while you can racists because 2018 we're taking this country back with a vengeance. You can't halt progress

Enjoy it while you can racists because 2018 we're taking this country back with a vengeance. You can't halt progress.

Drumpf's policies will fail and people are waking up to the Republicans corruption. You're. Done.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=47Yb8TQefeM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People are already awake in time to expose your international pedophile ring

Former nuclear codes supporter here. It's hilarious watching the missiles crash and burn. But seriously we can't let these guys get Trump.

>2018
>Implying democrats vote during midterms
>Implying the republicans aren't almost guaranteed to win a super majority based on the states that are up for grabs

Democrats have done nothing new post election but double-down on their identity politics. Republicans are basically guaranteed a supermajority. Don't let a Democrat tell you that the party is organized or relevant enough to win in two years

>jew burns a sign in the forest
>all over for pol

>Fail
Where?

What's worse, being racist and doing no harm to anyone or actively doing harm against racists?

HIS WALL WILL FAIL MEXICANS CAN SIMPLY TELEPORT OVER IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You retards keep this up and the republicans are going to end up with 60 seats in the senate.

progress?

progress is moving forwards. you want society to move back to the dark ages, fag.

oh wow. Has the Trump finally been stumped?

>what is an aeroplane?

surely you've got us cornered

Stop! My boner can only hold so much blood!

>TRUMF

nice thread faggot
>good think kek gives digits to true believers

>#NotMyPresident fails
>#imwithher fails
>electoral college BTFO Democrats
>HeWillNotDivideUs fails
>riots fail
>Trump won't build a wall fails

Keep up that winning spirit we'll be waiting for you to come and give it yet another go!

>Wants to full the nation with third world migrants
>Happy to see a man kissing another man and happy about all kind of sexual perversions
>Calls it ((((Progress))))

Stop, you're gonna make me laugh. I pity you, I don't wanna laugh at your little brain's expense.

Democrats tend to see voter turnout drop during the midterms. Also, you need to keep in mind that most of the seats up for grabs are held by Democrats, so you guys are on defense this time around. Unless the Republicans and Trump fuck up big time between now and Nov. 2018, the Democrats will lose many seats in the congress.

>tfw had my Trump sign up for sixth months
>no one's fucked with it yet
Where are you faggots? Scared because of the NRA and Glock Perfection stickers on the car?

if border hoppers could afford to be air lifted in the states theyd be here already, fuck off limey

Most of the seats up for re-election in 2018 are Democrat so even if you won in a landslide, the effect would be negligible because most of the Republican seats are incumbent right now

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CIVIL WAR TWO LIBERAL BOOGALOO

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOO

AUTISM AT ITS FINEST

Cool story bro. Did you steal that sign? Looking at Some criminal charges

Are you 9?

>progress
more like degradation.

youtube.com/watch?v=47Yb8TQefeM

Clinton supporters and liberals in general have spent the last three months acting like hooligans and somehow believe moderates and Independents are going to vote for democrats/liberals.

LOL you dems will lose big in 2018

>I'm gonna do shit
>I don't own guns or know how to shoot them
>I whine when I have to walk because I didn't get a good parking space.

Eat dirt, shitlib. With any luck, Da'Nahald will pass a bill allowing me to give you a brass sleeping pill.

i hear hillary's looking to get fucked, she hasn't had one since nov 8

remember, it's all the nazi trump supporters fault that democrats act like fascists

Tons of vulnerable, red state Democrats

Your taking nothing.

And with 2020 census and subsequent redistricting, you'll never have the house again in your life time.

Keep believing all of the polls. The same polls that told everyone that none of what happened in 2016 would every happen because of "muh polls". I'm almost certain at this point if they are not just straight making up the numbers they call the exact same 1000 phone numbers every single goddamn time.

Fpbp

Hush, little snowflake, don't say a word.
Papa's gonna get you a safespace

And if that safespace won't keep you safe,
Papa's gonna buy you a dildo

And if that dildo doesn't fit your ass,
Papa's gonna stick a wine glass

And when that glass gets broke,
Papa's gonna buy you a billy goat

And if that billy goat won't pull it's dick from your ass,
Papa's gonna buy you a cart and bull

And if that cart and bull doesn't make your ass happy
Papa's gonna buy you a puppy named Rover

And if that puppy named Rover won't fuck your mom
Papa's gonna buy you a horse and a donkey

And if that horse and donkey fall doesn't fuck your mom,

You'll still be the sweetest little snowflake in town.

at best the dems will only be able to win one more seat

There will be no elections in 2018. Here is what is going to happen:
1) Trump SCJ installed with nuclear option.
2) Ruth Ginsburg dies - with some help. Paul Kersey installed as SCJ.
3) Arrest warrants issued for Hillary Clinton, George Soros, Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, Chuck Schumer, Paul Krugman, Jeff Bezos and Michael Moore. All are killed while resisting arrest.
4) Huge riots in DC, NYC, LA, CHI. Helicopters equipped with miniguns devastate crowds. Estimates over 1 million killed.
5) Elena Kagan, Sonya Sotomayer. Gray Davis. Bill DeBlasion, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi,
Van Jones, Eric Holder, and Maxine Waters die on the same day - with some help.
6) Protests erupt - but, not as large as the prior ones. Martial law declared. All protestors shot down.
7) Day of the rope. Sessions holds press conference, and declares that killing leftists is now legal.
8) US leaves UN. Gives them 30 days to get out.
9) Trump is crowned emperor for life.

And...I'm spent...

>3) Arrest warrants issued

SRSLY

I'm a non election year? Where Democrat turnout is at all time lows? Funny.

SKEEEEETT

>in 2018 we're taking this country back from Trump and bigotry
>in 2019 we're taking this country back from Trump and bigotry
>in 2020 we're electing a strong liberal to undo all of Trump's racism and hate
>in 2021 we're taking this country back from Trump and bigotry