Sup Forums, help London design its Holocaust Memorial

Sup Forums, help London design its Holocaust Memorial

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WlyL2r2j7VQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Evoking the death camps The submission by Foster + Partners and Michal Rovner

“Monstrous rock” Zaha Hadid Architects and Anish Kapoor have suggested a meteorite

Using audio to powerful effect The entry from heneghan peng

Looks like a podesta painting.

they should have a memorial where anyone who goes gets put in a gas chamber and gets fucking gassed

I thought Israel was United Khaliphate's memorial for the gorillions?

The fuck is this? The only holocaust memorials should be in Germany, we have nothing to apologize for, Israel should build a monument to us for saving their asses.

Is this shit really needed?

Bronze statue of this Tommy driving his tractor

Czhechd.

:^)

we should vote to name it "remember the 6 gorillion"

>holocaust memorial
>Resembles a giant lampshade

It's like poetry.

I remember things that never happened all the time? Is London the city for me?

Don't forget the $6 gorillion admission fee, goyim.

Obligatory. anyone know how to make this into a hallway of recurring images of this?

I am a faggot

>no swimming pool
garbage

jesus is this quote real?

youtube.com/watch?v=WlyL2r2j7VQ

Is the giant fucking memorial in Berlin not enough? or the museum that goes with it? Or all the concentration camps that were turned into places of remembrance?
Does every western country need some fucking sculpture to be reminded to nevur forget to remember muh 60 gorillion?

>When the chimneys expel over "8 of kike overnight and you have to clean it up

Make a 3D version of this

ONE
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

this is the dilemma of secularism for the Jews. They don't believe in the Old Testament, but they still identify as Jews. So what point of reference should they hold? They chose the Holocaust and so they treat it as a secular religion and try to make it as visible as possible. Can't blame them for that though - everybody would do that if they were in their situation

>He doesn't know that the holocaust is a universal event for which all goyim are responsible
Bad goy! Bad! Go watch some of those music videos you goys seem to delight in and numb your goy brain with a bucket of semitic soda, that'll get you thinking clearly again.

The US put one in Washington DC even, we were the fucking country that (unfortunately) put an end to it and it still isn't enough.

I know it doesn't need to be said, but Kikes are fucking greedy. It will NEVER be enough for them.

They should go with the design in this image, it looks like a rat trap. Very fitting.

Dont worry, theyve discarded such obvious lies as a pool of death. They had contingencies in place so that if they lost the way or somehow the outside world found out about their murderous death camps they could laugh off these things as secrets hidden as pools.

>Can't blame them for that though - everybody would do that if they were in their situation
No we wouldn't.

And furthermore
It's a position about playing the eternal persecuted victim. This has always been their playbook.

They are the ETERNAL victim, always. Never forget that you stupid goys.

>die to save jews
>jews you saved make you build a guilt monument
I try to resist the anti semitism on this website. It's getting harder.

ahahahaha

They do say the English are crazy.

What did they fight for man?
What did our grandfathers fucking fight for?

>They are the ETERNAL victim, always. Never forget that you stupid goys
everybody would try to exploit that, in order to secure interests

Giant oven

The biggest problem is they - the russian jew Bolsheviks - literally genocided 10-20 million people with a man made famine and gulaag death camps in the exact same time period as the supposed holocaust. AND NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT IT. Its like it didnt happen until you tell someone about it and they dont even understand what you mean or what you are talking about. A real genocide took place and its never mentioned and no monuments or history books for it the world over. Meanwhile, a fucking lie rules the world.

They have always done this shit. It's always this ONE particular ethnic group.

Just put a Lancaster Bomber, and a life sized statue of based bomber Harris next to it.

my architectural rendering

why do libs have such a hard on to stuff related to the holocaust?

>filename
C'mon senpai let the newfags work it out

no they didn't. It only came with secularism. In the past Jewry used to be pretty low-profile

needs to be bigger

t. antifa

how about a pepe throwing a merchant into the oven to symbolize
A) the horrendous crimes of the nazis
2. that this mentallity and these thought are still around and going strong among the dangerous alt right people
III: absolute baseless propaganda against the "typical" jew

True. But that's because with secularism came the opportunity to do so.
Now they could strait up infiltrate governments and large companies all while remaining crypto-jews (being jewish and doing things that benefit only jews but outright hiding it )

A 200ft tall oven.

Not really. They were just too weak to do anything against united cultures

we should replicate this building

>Taxpayer money goes to a memorial for an (alleged) event from over 70 years ago in a country that had nothing to do with it.
Y tho?

I like this, hell we can make it an eternal flame in an enclosure with a big chimney added after-the-fact.

Neber porget

holy shit i think you are on to something

Looks like a good place to busk.

Gotta make them sheckles

>The ladder was then removed
What are they fucking Sims?

>What are they fucking Sims?
Little do people realize there were no ovens at the camps, just rooms with no doors filled with full trashcans and fireplaces.

>david Irving

LOL

Kek

A giant statue of Stalin, the man who ended the holocaust.

Lol were people this gullible about the kikes? I mean you could just float on your back for crying out loud.

Hitler said things that were true too you know

BAD GOY

why does london need a holocaust memorial?

Keked hard and checked hard

I mean hell even if you sunk a little youd be fine, just use your nose like a snorkel.

A new Mecca in London. I'm sure the Jews would love this.

THAT, must really fuck up your psyche!

Put this as a statue in the front

>just like uh, make a meteorite
This is why art faggots should all be gassed. Where the fuck are they proposing the meteorite come from? Of course they haven't any fucking clue. They're just the "ideas" people. It's the job of lesser humans to actually think about practical matters.

> leave EU
> send immigrants back to war torn countries to die
> build holocaust memorial
> chant 'never forget' while boris rubs his johnson over the lower class

Do we get a monument to the four million political killings in Stalin's Judeo-Bolshevik Russia as well?

>Slave auctions were postponed if they fell on the Sabbath or a Jewish Holiday

Underrated

It's probably been proposed for the 100 year anniversary and the artfags are getting in on it early.

they should go with extreme minimalism.

Are we also getting monuments for all of the people the Mongols killed? The Commies too?

Who pays for this shit?

>poland romania netherlands
>war torn countries
wtf

just make communal showers that play screaming sound effects. Also a plus for the local park hobos

goodie i love bingo

although my town already has a mecca bingo hall

Holocaust deniers are right up there with mooners, flat earthers, and truthers

I'm going to start denying the revolutionary war

the revolutionary war never happened, Britain just didn't want your shitty colonies anymore

Washington was just a CIA puppet planted by the mossad, and the war never really took place

where are all the "victims"? where are all the bodies? where is all the "evidence?" in some history books?

nice try bootlicker, anyone can make up shit in a history book

ayyyyy

hahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahah ahahahahah ahah

glad you made this possible brit goyim hahahaha

you really showed them ebil natzees hahaha oh god thats ironic

>b-but muh brexit we are uncucked now

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

BEST GOYIM
E
S
T

G
O
Y
I
M

Lol, cucks.

fucking laughed out loud kek

the wood is stacked wrong...REEEEEEEEE

Get other people to believe it, then you'll be onto something. A crazy idea isn't worth anything if you're the only person who claims to believe it.

Holocaust remembrance day is already a celebration of soviet conquest (the red army conquering Auschwitz), so building a giant Stalin statue only makes sense

cradle of civilization

I have yet to see evidence, solid factual evidence, that Canada was inhabited prior to 1974

>greece
Poor denbters

I'm assuming that's fog in which case 7/10.

... So a rock? 0/10 not even a good effort.

This one kind of needs an audio file to explain.

jokes on you, our country is just a hologram

spoken like a tue leaf. Nice reddit spacing by the way.