Anyone ever been in this situation?

What do you do if you accidentally say something racist (or politically incorrect) out loud and a non-white acquaintance notices it and looks visibly perturbed? Do you keep going or what?

Don't give a shit. I've done it out at a bar. I don't even remember the context of the conversation, but I said nigger in the sentence loudly. The head coach of the High School football team was there and obviously a nigger.

He looked at me and didn't say shit. Unless you're surrounded by ghettofied trash, most of them won't swell up on you or do anything.

I'm not afraid of getting beat up, I'm more concerned about losing non-whites I still have good use for. I was about to say "friends" but if I think about it, they're not really people.

I called Floyed Mayweather niggerlips in a pub once and a black guy near me looked pretty pissed off, I said I called Mayweather niggerlips not you, what's the big fucking deal? then he left the pub.

>a non-white acquaintance

I don't understand.

If you go outside of the internet you meet a bunch of non-whites and are forced to work with them.

It's a lot different than say, Sup Forums

Only triggerable cucks with a victim mentality will get offended by the words of another person. You should endeavour to upset these types everyday of the week.

Why are non-whites so overwhelmingly PC? Even the ones that seem rather redpilled.

I mean, if someone made a joke about white people, I doubt anyone would give a shit. But they get visibly upset if you make a joke about their races.

>be me
>8 years old
>at summer camp
>asian girl sweeping porch area
>walk up to her
>for no reason blurt out "You're Chinese so you're a slave!"
>everybody freaks out
>spend rest of day hiding in slide

I called basketball both ape hoop and nigger hockey in a very diverse crowd and nobody really batted an eye. Just be tall and handsome, famm

well, you were only 8. If you did that now, would you still try to hide?

What a cuck.

I beg your pardon?

Sounds like you're living in the wrong place. All of my coworkers are white and I often go the entire day without seeing a non-white.

for the record, Asians are more racist than any of you round-eye fucks, and are likewise not all that offended. though I've met several who act offended to try and play the minority card as much as possible for personal benefit or expose liberal hypocrisy.

Where do you live? America is far from white these days.

Shitskins overreact because they want you to apologize and bow before them.
You gotta make it look like it's them who should be sorry to be such pansies.

depends what you said. if it was something about blacks as a whole bring up Carl Jung's idea that we should judge groups by statistics and individuals by merit. intellectualism is on your side.

Laugh

They honestly seem too proud of what they are. They should feel bad for not being white.

I don't know how it's possible to coexist if you don't accept that white people are superior. I'm really tired of cucks trying to pretend otherwise or giving shitskins such wild ideas.

>It's a lot different than say, Sup Forums
I guess who haven't seen who the Sup Forumsacks actually are on the HWNDU stream

Just ask them if you're wrong

I'm not saying OP is a shill, but back when I was a leftist I was falsely accused of racism in situations that made no sense, and saw plenty of other people similarly falsely accused. You seem to be presupposing that The Herd or some specific meatspace friend is honest or credible. They are not. They have, through constant incredible false accusation, lit their own credibility on fire after chopping it up and before jettisonning it into space.

Okay. You are pardoned.
Also, stop begging for things.

Play it off as a joke you did not mean, their low intelligence will ensure they will believe you.

To add to my last point, the model leftists have of what racism is, what it looks like and how it works, is incoherent gibberish. It bears no relation to reality.

Yup. Unless you're treating them like kings they act like anything less is racism.
Once I told a black coworker he was a monkey and he looked at me like I just stabbed him in the back. They can't take a joke.

Don't blame yourself for what isn't your fault. Somebody inhabited other races next to you, those are to blame. Nobody is racist since birth, it's something that slowly evolves. Hating invading races isn't racist at all, those who invade white man's land are racists. Africa is big enough, South America is big enough.

If it wasn't intentional: "Sorry man, didn't mean to offend. [explain further]".

If it was defend yourself or don't worry about it.

>Do you keep going or what?
yes

if you're at work though, start looking for another job

I mean, not so much kings but "equals." The sheer notion of that is ridiculous and demonstrably false. I don't get where they think they deserve even that much.

Well, other than liberal ideology I guess

Not here. I have an half Iranian friend that we called nigger growing up. That's about it.