BREAKING: Donald J. Cuck NOT appealing Immigration ruling!!!

thehill.com/homenews/administration/319029-trump-not-planning-to-appeal-travel-ban-ruling-to-supreme-court

What a self-hating cuck letting all those muslims in without putting up a fight!

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/02/10/world/asia/trump-one-china-taiwan.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=a-lede-package-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Low energy bait, Leaf. Re-evaluate yourself.

Mfw when I realise he isn't a madman playing 4d chess, but rather a cuck playing 2d checkers

OH SHIT NIGGERS DRUMPF BTFO

Hes just going to pass theough hoise and senate. Judges are liberal faggots, like you OP.

We need to do something about the Canadian problem, and soon.

everyone always is talking about the president having too much power or congress being inconpetent and permanently in gridlock. and when people talk about "checks and balances", it's always about stopping the president or sometimes congress. but what about the judicial branch?

nobody ever cares about the judiciary usurping the powers of the legislative or the executive branches.

judges need to be reigned in. they aren't these perfect, benevolent people that would never think of overstepping their boundaries that most people think they are. they can be power hungry too. which figures because they all used to be lawyers. people think lawyers are greedy? why not judges?

Day of the Rake is coming brother.

He just said on AF1 he's probably going to write a new EO. Get ready for an iron clad EO that literally bans all muslims.

The fact that you libtards actually think you've "won" is really cute.

Trump has outsmarted you every time so far, what makes you think that he's not letting you build your confidence RIGHT BEFORE he ass-rapes you again?

I can hardly wait for what's coming, the liberal tears will be sweet.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

More cukery
nytimes.com/2017/02/10/world/asia/trump-one-china-taiwan.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=a-lede-package-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

back down to page 10

This tbqh.

The whole judicial branch is in dire need of an overhaul. The mere fact that SCOTUS justices are appointed for life (like in North fucking Korea) and then spend their career trying to find loopholes in the constitution (instead of defending it) is a sign that the judicial branch is out of control.

These people are unelected, they answer to no one, they have very little oversight, and they are able to pretty much do whatever they want.

Also Ginsburg needs to die already.

it would be glorious if he does something worse than what was stopped, and they cant stop it, the salt, the tears

About Trump and the launch codes? It's about ten minutes past too late. As was pointed out during the election, President Donald J Trump can order up a nuclear strike at any time, on anybody, for any reason, without requiring permission from anyone else. He is the only person in the system that can do this. And he already has the codes.

>These people are unelected, they answer to no one, they have very little oversight, and they are able to pretty much do whatever they want.

that's the point, user

Not gonna lie, former Leaf here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trudeau throw us overboard. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the KY jelly.

I understand why the judicial branch is supposed to be independent and neutral. The problem is that it's neither. It's filled to the brim with activists.

If it were truly neutral and truly upholding the constitution, then it wouldn't be an issue.

well SCOTUS justices are for life in the hope they will rule fairly due to the lack of political concerns like reelection

but lower court judges aren't for life. they definetly do have political considerations in their rulings.

I think it is absolutely atrocious that some lowly federal circuit court judge can shut down the president on a matter that the president is supposed to have the final say. immigration. Trump did not overstep his boundaries whatsoever with his executive order. the president is allowed to decide who gets to come to America.

If anything happens from this point on, due to Islam, it becomes political capital for him.
The legislative branch is now going to divide up the 9th circuit, effectively to strongly weaken them.
He earns and his enemy is destroyed. Good job guys.
Good.
Fucking.
Job.

That's certainly the hope, but it's not the reality. Presidents pick SCOTUS justices based on their political affiliations. Again, the fact that "control" of the SCOTUS was a key issue in the election is proof that something is very fucky with the judicial branch. Either it should be properly controlled through checks and balances, or it should be truly neutral - it certainly shouldn't be controlled by backroom deals and realpolitik.

But you're absolutely right that on this issue, they completely overstepped their bound in the first place. It's a disgrace.

Your country will never get fixed. You feel as though forced to retaliate/shitpost because you know this to be fact. Your nation is cucked beyond repair and think joining them will stop the tears everytime you go to sleep. But you know the only real way to avoid anymore pain is to go to sleep, but forever. So rake yourself, leaf.

Hope he doesn't and there is a massive attack so he can literally remove every liberal federal judge under the pretense of keeping america safe

Well that nigger Trevor Noah and other elements in pop media is trying to get ahead of that.

He's taking the stance that even though they are blocking this hateful racist Muslim ban, if there is a terrorist attack, it's because trump wants it to happen so he can say I told you so.

Why would Trump need to lift a finger at this point? If America gets attacked, Trump literally fucking wins everything and gains unlimited power. Nothing happens and Trump gets to brag about keeping Americans safe. I don't like it when retard CTR shills/SJWs have undeserved sense of smugness.

It's like a lamb being happy right as its headed towards the slaughter house without even realizing what's going on.

the problem is, with humans there is no such thing as "neutrality"

it's a good ideal to strive for, but ultimately impossible

I was just about to type a big long post to this effect. This is 4D chess at its best: If he succeeds, he has kept his promise. If he fails, it A) isn't his fault, and B) he is blameless for any terrorism that happens because "Hey, I tried, ((( YOU ))) guys decided you loved Ahmed more than John Smith." The Art of the Deal is to set it up so that you win no matter how it goes. I, for one, am almost getting sick of winning so much.

That's true. And if a judge is biased, then that's not justice. Justice is supposed to be blind. So it shows the need for some sort of checks and balances within the judicial branch.

These checks and balances should not necessarily overlap with the other branches (purely internal checks and balances), but they're clearly needed.

4D chess.
New executive order to allow shooting down of all planes carrying suspicions people.

another good but impossible ideal to strive for: justice.

but that doesn't mean we can't do much, much better in the pursuit of it. and I'm not talking about lefty "social justice".

I'm talking about, the law is the law, and how can sanctuary cities for ILLEGAL aliens be tolerated, in a country that is supposed to be based on the rule of law?

how is illegal immigration even a debate? they're breaking the fucking law. they have to go back. there is no grey area.

You're more right than I want to admit. Even though neutrality is impossible, there must surely still be hope for a better judicial system. I don't know. I'll have to think about it mate.

Don't forget the ACA is still here until 2018, nice plan to REPLACE GOP...It's not like you've had years to build a better plan.

They want him to hunker down and fight this lost battle, but he won't. Very smart.

we have to have the mentality that perfection is impossible, but that we must do the utmost to strive towards it, if our countries are to fix their respective problems, and let's be honest, there is a lot of fucking problems. some that are unique to America or the United Kingdom, or any country, and many that are shared in common.

this meme that Trump is some kind of ignorant, foolish man needs to stop. he wouldn't have gotten where he has in life if he was unintelligent.

Yep, he's going to do it again with Gorsuch sitting.

fuck, can this dumbfuck go one day without humiliating himself, he's reaching Berlusconi levels after only 3 weeks

>SEE YOU IN COURT

next day, no court appeal

Now if there's a terrorist attack it absolutly assures his reelection, freeing him of campaigning while he keeps Maga.

No, but the best part is the mental gymnastics his supporters have to do to come to terms with the fact they backed the retarded horse who grew up eating lead paint and huffing glue.

its stuck at 4-4 you retard

New expanded EO incoming next week.

It was a distraction for ICE

h-holy shit, is the the power of the hilldawg?

Yeah, our country would have been 10x spookier with a devil worshiping doppelganger in office. Pol goofed, fuck off.

There is nothing to appeal yet, because the case hasn't even had a hearing yet. The temporary stay isn't a ruling on the case itself. The original suit still has to be heard before the Seattle judge. Media does not report the basic legal procedure in order to deceive retards.

>prepare for non-discriminatory order that completely halts all immigration until further notice

Sup moron? You think pushing this to the Supreme Court before another justice has been confirmed is the wisest thing to do?

FPBP

No one ITT even clicked the fucking link
The article says that Priebus said they were considering all options while a """""White House official"""""" said they were not appealing the case

I'll trust Priebus instead of fake news.

No, an initiatory nuclear strike requires 2 additional approvals from members, of the executive branch, that were approved by Congress. For example, the Sec of Defense and the Director of the CIA.

There is not a red button, sitting on the corner of his desk, he can slam his fist down on any time he decides to say "Fuck it!".