So how are we going to fix the white woman problem Sup Forums

So how are we going to fix the white woman problem Sup Forums

A worldwide ban on women drinking alcohol?

They can't handle it

Teach them to stop being sluts

>hot dead girl
>awwyiss.jpg
>check her instagram
>it's private

every fucking time!

>all four years of college I was a 100% alcoholic, able to drink a bottle of vodka, took lots of drugs with alcohol.
>18 year old girl dies from drinking too much

Women are truly inferior. I drank more than this bitch could probably imagine, and she dies from vodka and champagne.

>leave women alone when they're drunk, you might rape them!

>dont leave women alone when they're drunk, they might overdose and choke on their vomit!

Well your pic sorta makes it look like it's fixing itself OP...

We don't

> Pre gaming on champagne
I don't understand girls.

Desu I still want to get laid

The fucked up thing here is that the narrative implies she's a victim. Women are always victims.

There is literally no reason she should not still be alive, other than her own poor decision making. Yet somehow STILL the media pushes the idea that women are powerless and always victims all while demanding more guns while they work in bleeding heart careers.

The problem is fixing itself. Women must be held accountable for their actions. Why is no one questioning the parents? Classmates? I already know the answer.

Darwin is working at it as we shitpost.

>Special Education major
>At Miami university
>In Ohio

Natural selection

We don't need to. They will fix it by themselves with just natural selection.

Every fall some fucktard 18 year old dies from drinking and everyone always just says what a fucktard he or she was

How do I do Xanax and heroin and not die and this bitch dies from liquor

I should enter the degeneracy olympics

Too soon, man

Considering how much Sup Forums hates weed, im gonna one up them.

I think alcohol over 5% should be banned. If someone wishes to get drunk they can drink a mass amount of liquids idc.

The higher percentage of alcohol is dangerous since it takes more lives next to heart disease.

Im sure ill get shit on and i know it'll never happen, but it's my idea.

>Miami University
>in Ohio

What a great name.

The fuck is "pre-gaming"? Was she shoving the champagne bottle up her cunt to loosen it up for a BBC like mine?

We needn't fix white women, we need to fix white males to not be a bunch of numale cucks. After we fix the numale problem, the white women problem becomes fixed by extension.

Literally everyone who says otherwise is a MGTOW shill who I will never take seriously ever.

Why? Because women take their political opinions largely from their male relatives or boyfriends. If they have good relationships with neither, they turn to mainstream meteor or marxist college professors. But since their boyfriend might be a numale and their male relatives a lazy sacks of shit these days, of course they see how the kike professor at their college seems more legit outlet of political opinion.

Now, enough with these "muh western women" threads and let's turn to fixing numales. Women become redpilled on their own at the speed of light once the white males are redpilled. You don't need to specifically target the redpill to women, they don't work that way, they are conformist and will conform to a redpilled society, and society is created largely by men, so there's that.

So why is it always a white girl? You never see a western pajeeta, habeeba or ching chonga do this (niggers don't count since aren't really people). What makes the white women the most retarded demographic out there?

Nu-males exist solely because of the current state of women. They have unreasonable standards which is why many men are turned to MGTOW. I'm not saying you're entitled to get laid if you're some fedora neckbeard who puts no effort, but women these days expect you to have the looks of Fabio, the money of Bill Gates and the charisma of Nigel Farage.

Your idea is stupid and so are you.

I am aware of this kinds of opinions out there, and it's largely coming from the media. Most girls I have ever known do not really have that high standards (except for if their personality truly stinks and they do are gold digging whores), most girls really just want a confident man who doesn't struggle with inner insecurities or social awkwardness at levels that is normalized by Michael Cera movies and then some other stupid numale entertainment on youtube.

For example, I am a skinnyfat, kinda average-looking 23-year-old, and I have managed to lose my virginity and date quite a lot of women solely by just displaying active interest in dating every now and then. It really does come down to your personality, to cultivate confidence in yourself. If you do find a girl who wants you to look like a greek sculpture, they are not worth dating anyway, they are gold-digging whores.

Nighty night roastie :)

>White women

Sigh...

>Estonian white knighting faggot is back

>britbong MGTOW autist is back

Fuk traps instead of CISfish. Trapz are moar womanly than women.

I can't believe that I'm agreeing with a leaf, but yeah . Alcohol allows me to hook up with 9/10's with ease.

Should downers be banned?

They are in effect "booze in a pill" and used to be quite popular. Or is liquid alcohol the only acceptable drug and body counts be damned?

Everyone stops doing drugs, every drug is illegal.

Damn. That was a high quality white woman.

"pills" as a concept are faggotry.

Men should be classically masculine and anyone who used Matrix references unironically should be executed by scaphism.

>being this new to imageboard culture

all your idea does is encourage obesity and butt chugging.

>Triggered blue pilled cuck detected

In college i had a breathalyzer, i regularly (at least once a week) had blood alcohol content in excess of .35, and abused all sorts of drugs, even blacked out for a solid 36 hour period once, always woke up in my bed or on my couch, never got raped or died... closest i came to dying at any point was a nigger attempting to rob me at gunpoint (tfw no wallet or valuables just the joint i was smoking with my buddy at the time) he got frustrated, took a hit and said my weed was trash anyway then left

>special education major

>pre-gaming
me and her have very different definitions of the word "gaming"

Mandatory arranged marriages at 16. Death by a thousand cuts for sex outside of marriage or infidelity. Anything less and whites will cease to exist within a century.

>how do we fix woman
>its man that are problem

lets be honest here
she was doomed from like age 3

Make it so their actions have consequences again.

End regret "rape"
End no fault divorces
End the ridiculous custody decisions by family court
End alimony

That's it. Just make it so that a woman has to be responsible for her choices.

this qt took cocaine for 3 days straight and died

do you guys think she fucked people while high? :(( which i could fuck a gril that looks like a sweetheart and takes cocaine

right there with you, bitches are weak as fuck.

How many times have you fallen asleep like"oh well if I die whatever" and EVERY goddamn time you wake up again. shit sucks. I swear I halfway think I can't die.

Until the nu-male problem is fixed, no other problem will be fixed

Five years of military service should be mandatory for everyone unless they have a REAL health issue (i.e. not non-illnesses like asthma)

Female mating preferences
1. wealth and generosity
2. dominance
3. intellect
The studies don't lie

I hope you threw it away afterwards, not only was the spook right, but also there is a good chance he was infected with some nasty typ of virus or bacteria.

if you did that, you would just poz the military

WRONG

1. dominance
2. social status
3. wealth
4. intelligence

99999. generosity

I seriously don't know how much of a brainpower does it take to figure out that all women follow a man's lead, and if you figure out how to set a good example by being confident yourself and having a woman to respond to it, but I guess in your case, it's a gargantuan task.

Fix White man

Note the total lack of nu-maleness in places where pretty much everyone is in the military like Poland, Thailand, America during major conflicts, the Soviet Union, etc.

Not a nu-male in sight. Basic training will strip them of their special snowflakeness, make them adjusted to "problematic" language, force them to shave off their pube beard, make them do hard labor and have everyone mock their girly interest in art and their shitty beta glasses.

I can't count the number of times I've polished off 26 ounces in a sitting. Well, at least not with my fingers. Women suck ass.

stop doing nigger drugs

at least once or twice a year some kid on campus wanders out to the parking lot wearing shorts and t-shirt and decides to take a nap in a snow bank.

For fuck's sake, another fucking "not enuf alpha bruh" single digit IQ retard. Limpdicked cocksucking virgins like you are one of the reasons whores ran amok and do as they please, then blame the betas for everything in this world, so you can step in to take a deep sniff of that cock carousel ridden pussy.

Yeah, it died after 6 years, but I'm invincible i don't really get sick, and it's a cold at most, i have shared bowls, bongs and beers with folks with the flu and every other illness and rarely wash my hands.

>The fuck is "pre-gaming"?

"Pre gaming" is getting drunk at home before going to bars/clubs to save on money

>So how are we going to fix the white woman problem Sup Forums

problem?

that's because nu-males were the minority, if they became the majority things would change

look at how pozzed the military already has become with all the gay shit

>All girls cuck a guy until her appeal has run out

Is that what she meaned by this?

yasss slayy queen

>So how are we going to fix the white woman problem Sup Forums
>taking responsibility for someone else's actions
Pass.

Yes.

That's because there's more men who never went in the military than there are men who did and thus the nation as a whole sees the military in an improper light. Enlisted have no voice in military affairs for at least 5 years (as it should be) so by the time people can have a say in military matters the nu-male will be beaten out of them.

that is really edgy there, m8. I said nothing about becoming a chad or alpha, just saying that it goes a long way if you are just setting a good example by not being a numale and actively pursuing a girl you like.

Is he ok

Send them to Africa.

>shaming
>ad hominem
You are simply adressing one part of the problem, which I myself dont have.
You have red some redpill literature, and you are simply repeating what has already been said.

My personal problem with woman is not sex, I had a relationship of 4 years, had all the sex I wanted.
In the end, it was me who could not keep up. It stopped being interesting. This is why I am not for marriage, for myself, I know I will not be able to go on with it "till death do us apart" bullshit.
I can fuck random chicks, thats not the problem. Its ratio of invested/gained. And I see the reason why should I stay friends with them afterwards.

So, you see, Im in between two states, one being that I want fetishist sex instantly, hence casual sex wont give me the satisfaction.
Or being in a LTR, which I know I will not be able to hold after a few years, it will simply degrade to being something akin to platonic friendship, just with a overgrown child.
Neither do I plan on having children, but this may change.

deviant

>special education major

takes one to know one

normies lmao

Havent you learned? Women know what they do all the time

No, no and no

Women have to return to their role in society. Period. If they don't do it voluntary you will have to force them.

Miami is a Native American tribe.

Rapist if you do, rapist if you dont.

All men are rapists.

If the pregame resulted in fatal alcohol poisoning I wonder what the game was going to be like...

This is the problem with the Internet. Any moron can spout their bullshit thoughts like a mental patient smearing shit all over a wall.

>step one
Take off thier shoes
>step two
Brew them some tea
>step three
Put them in the kitchen
>step four
Buy them in prepared food and cleaning products
>step five
Profit

It's simple, women belong in the home, make it easy for them and they will do. this.

This is not an insult to thier intelligence. All women want to do house work and watch the morning tv and shit.

Don't rank on Miami. Milo came to speak here and there weren't even protests.

We're gonna take down the pedophile rings that scar little girls for life, we're gonna build the economy with well paying manufacturing and construction jobs putting dad back to work, we're gonna slash taxes and regulations so businesses can pay higher salars, we're gonna cap welfare benefits to two years, we're gonna penalize employers for hiring a woman over a man. We're gonna bring this shit back to 1950 where dad pays the bills, mom runs the home, kids are going to be raised in proper environments and benefit from year long school

>be alpha male
> treat bitches like the whores they are
> violent sexually aggressive
> female crys rape to the police
> no evidence, clearly lying, stumbles over statement
> police ruthlessly follow it, they need the federal funding
> feminist represents me in court and deems me a danger
> get restraining order put on me, forced to register as a sex offender

I know what the problem is. Not the government passing laws, its men not being alpha enough. Drink bleach you fucking shill

> classically masculine

M'lady

This. Also having a stay at home mom is the best for the kids.

Not really, in both cases the whore ends up dead.

>18 year old drinks themselves to death
Come on, I hate dumb white bitches as much as the next guy but this isn't an issue of dumb white chicks but of dumb teenagers being dumb teenagers.

>A larger man can consume more alcohol than a smaller woman
>News at 11

Great idea. Offer your daughter as an example.

Healthy young men and women go to college, get pumped with massive amounts of the liquid jew for 4 years; they get dumb as fuck and easy to brainwash, they commit slutty and degenerate acts, gets overall unhealthy and their looks deteriorate terribly (e.g., women get fat and men start balding). Many such cases!

Wow what a lightweight pussy.

Yeah, its called normality. Everyone fucks on coke.

Stop giving them attention

Stop rewarding them, they are like children and will not be able to rationally understand our arguments, no matter how well versed and fluid you are.

If they try to debate you, just insult them and ostracize them. Make it known how stupid they are.

Moreover, stop fucking them. Stop going on tinder, stop fucking club sluts, stop taking advantage of easy pussy.

Or just go Asian, the west is probably doomed and the only realistic solution is war

Did she actually die from alcohol poisoning or were they too stupid to lay her on her side when plopping her in that beanbag chair they found her in?

Im broke and get women. High level women. Infact they pay for me.

was he ok?

> Thailand
> home of the lady boy
> "not a faggot in sight"

Im never taking financial advice from you. Or any other advice.