How do you explain to a normie that hitler wasnt evil?

how do you explain to a normie that hitler wasnt evil?

besides the 6 gorillion holohoax no one can give u 1 good reason why they hate hitler with so much conviction

Other urls found in this thread:

threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's illegal in most European countries to not hate him.

here i think its legal but if you so much as suggest that maybe he wasnt satan you'll get shunned by society forever

This. People are thrown in jail to this day for saying anything pro-hitler publicly

thankfully in america, I can proudly redpill my friends and co-workers

The best way is to use relation.
basically (((they))) have constructed a myth about nazis and through relation have attacked "whiteness" as a whole by relating everything back to that myth about Nazis.

However you can also do this. You wont change their mind, but you can plant the seed of doubt.

>find out what conspiracy theories they believe
>get them to elaborate, undoubtedly they will go on some "we can trust the elite/1% etc" tangent no matter if they are left or right.
>hit them with: so you think they lie about everything, even history but you believe WW2 happened exactly like they say it did?
>seed planted.

Works on anyone, left or right. Just have to play it a little bit differently depending on what they believe and how to cater it towards that.

how do you proceed without being cast out socially the second u say his name

can't trust*

He started a war that resulted in the death of 40 million Europeans.

To repeat a past event you first have to convince the populous it didn't happen.

Convince them hitler didnt know about the mass murder (which may or may not be true, who knows)

Start with economics. If you compare the state of Germany from 1929 to 1936 that should be enough to get anyone's foot in the door.

did he?
When the treaty of Versailles was signed Western powers already knew "there will probably be a second war with Germany"
Thats how fucked they knew their deal was.

Gain their trust over a few years so they think you are knowledgeable and then slowly leak out the pills starting with some world war 2 facts about how it started

there was no systematic killing of the jews

They signed it specifically to prevent another world war. Of course Germany didn't follow it and what do you know, another world war!

>Well Argentina
Just say he was a chill guy and show them this picture.

debatable. the germans in poland were being genocided. at the time there was 80k german refugees from poland, living in refugee camps in germany.

The Treaty was absolutely insane. They knew it would spark another war.

very funny

Poland started the war alongside the jews and espionage from the soviets

No they weren't. That was a lie created by Hitler in order to have an excuse to invade Poland.

I agree that hitler was a magnificent leader. And i want to give him the benefit of the doubt that he didnt know about the holocaust. But you can unironically say you dont think the holocaust happened?

Not playIng shabasgoy here

they said that publicly to pretend they were noble, then snickered to themselves "this is bullshit, there will be another one" in private.

And what do you know, in time Germany rejected the Treaty with unfair conditions. But really ANYONE would have done that in their position.

The USA especially. We went to war with the British Empire twice in 60 years over "bullshit treaties/political offenses"

This. BTW even WW1 was inevitable. Everyone wanted conflict since they couldn't imagine what a tragedy it would become eventually.

Is that a lie created by Hitler? Or is its existence lied about and not taught because we aren't supposed to feel sympathy for them?

The best luck I've had is saying something along the lines of "well Hitler was more of a figurehead I mean he really loved Germany and that holocaust stuff was really those other guys" and they'll usually agree to be polite and then I realize I'm trying to convince people in real life that nazis weren't bad and I go back to talking about Game of Thrones before I'm completely ostracized.

Just noticed my mate looks pretty similar to this picture of Hitler except he has no beard.

Maybe Hitler fucked some women in Berlin and impregnated them.

first you need to ask, what does holocaust mean:

The great burning of the bodies.

There wewre no death camps, no gas chambers. There were concentration camps which every country had for war prisoners. Jews were war prisoners. Most of the deaths came from Typhus and allied bombings of the supply lines

therefore, no holocaust. if anything, the real holocaust was the nuclear bomb dropping

Hitler was a self hating retard who started a war because he got thrown out of art school

I've tried to redpill 2 people on this subject. You we be called an anti-semite and they will continue living their sheep lives. You can't force the pill, only guide them to it

the first one

I think you've had too much propaganda. I'm not attacking you, but those are facts and the gernam populations were not treated well after the war in the new countries. Poland even had maps drawn in their war room showing them in control of more german territory. but then gain of you still believe the holahoax this doesnt mean anything to you

Leave Berlin. It's lost

yes that makes total sense and the german ppl were so angry that he coudlnt make it into art school they followed him into it

>besides killing 6 million jews
killing slavs, commies, political and religious dissenters etc...the whole shebang really

I'd add gypsies but nobody, not even liberals, likes them

>Matthew 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

>Luke 6:22-23King James Version (KJV)

22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

23 Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.

>John 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

>John 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

>1 John 3:13 Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.

>Matthew 5:11Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Hitler got millions of Germans killed. He can't be all bad

you have to admit the way jews have convinced EVERYONE that absolutely ANY valid criticism against jewish actions is "anti-semitism" is brilliant

>the anti-semitic dictator spewing anti-jewish rhetoric doesn't even know about the systematical killing of the same people under his nose in his country

seems legit

Hitler's actions killed more white people than anyone else in history.

>civilians, many of which german, were war prisoners

Yes! As we all know the evil poles started the war so they forced Hitler to invade. Despite the fact Hitler already invaded Czechaslovakia and that he had plans to invade the Soviet Union and France as well as a plan to kill all non Aryans.

EVIL POLES AMIRITE

Being a soldier in the Great War surely effected everyone involved. Hitler may have been a shill for the cause as Albert Pike wrote in the 1870's that the zionist movement would destroy the fascist state and also would take land from Palestine to become Israel. I love Hitler's ideas and his leadership, but I can't say that in public because left wing authoritarian is the new globalism and political correctness will lead to our downfall. I look forward to making enough money to move beyond the north winds and find my serentity far away from inferior races and the kikes who own America and Europe

everyone worth a fuck knew that after signing that there would be another world war within their lifetime because of how fucked the deal was.

Uh no, the jews were at war with germany

Normal german civilians WERE not thrown in camps, what mental gymnastics did you do to come to that conclusion?

Dude. People are stupid. Some of them watch CNN and believe this shit.

Who gives a fuck about 'normies' ? These people are zombies.

You are literally retarded if you think hitler didn't know he was gassing the kikes.

One thing you might want to note: Netanyahu himself said that "Hitler didn't want to kill the Jews, but just move them somewhere else" but that some Muslim convinced him to kill them.

Your gif is homosexual, Nigger lover

threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

look into it, the numbers dont add up. and it makes no sense. gassing people to death is expensive and a whole lot of effort.

apparently nazis were the most organized efficient and technologically advanced people on earth, supposedly evil heartless jew hating killing machines. but they just couldnt shoot jews in the head and get it over with. they had to set up an expensive and inefficient plan to gas all of them for some reason.

the only reason gassing is used as an execution method in the US is cause its more humane than shooting the person. not cause its easier or cheaper or faster.

Hitler was literally the best, some people actually understand that White-Supremacy is the only way to make the world a better place.

The real problem is the cucks, people need to understand that a religion that looks down on non-followers(like filthy jews and disgusting muslims), is inherently terrorist and should not be allowed, and should be completely extinguished. This is right.

t. Shekelburg :^)

Hitler allowed Communism to spread into Europe, caused the deaths of millions of white Europeans, lead to Europe getting cucked by the USA, ruined nationalism in Europe forever, was a filthy german woodsnigger and because some jews were butthurt and don't shut the fuck up about the holocaust you retards seem to love this abject autismo failure.

Redpill me on the last few years of Hitler.

Did he really turn into a psycho obsessed with scatplay with his cousin, that disregarded his generals and cost Germany the war? If so, what caused this?

Could Germany have won if Hitler did not go insane? They were literally fighting the entire world with just Japan.

Come on sven

Shooting every single person in the head is LESS effective than gassing them in mass numbers you fucking Argentinian retard.

Netanyahu is an anomaly. Most Jews don't even like him. To say Netanyahu represents the average Jew is ridiculous

nice reading comprehension, dunce

what are you saying? that cnn is trying to absolve hitler of the holocaust?

So you have no argument I see.

The world would objectively be better off if Hitler had never come to power

No world war 2 means Europe stays strong and its global influence and colonial empires remain intact. Communism either eventually collapses like it did in reality or ends up in a 'Red Alert' style war with a united west, including Germany, in which it is probably defeated.

50 million white people who died in ww2 don't die and subsequently they will have descendants.

Israel is probably formed anyway because Zionism was already an idea and most Jews willingly emigrate from Europe to Israel.

Man was a narcissistic sociopath. Coupled with how the was was going on thw first two years. It was inevitable

with what? agree with unfounded "facts" that agree with your political agenda?

really? building gassing facilities and transporting 6 million jews across the country is easier than just shooting them or sticking a knife in their neck? are you a jew or just dumb

>be a white supremacist
>go to war with other white people and kill 50 million of them

wew lad

u know hitler didnt really want war with england and france. much less with us and russia

I dont try to explain it or REDPILL anyone, its a waste of my time and it'd make me sound insane. I believe I should look out for the people that share my beliefs nothing more now.

Bolsheviks were planning on steamrolling through Europe anyway, Hitler BTFO'd them m8

It's very closed minded to assume anyone in history is truly "evil". It doesn't make you a Nazi to acknowledge that fact. Hitler wasn't doing things because he was a real life super villain, because they don't exist, he did what he did because he thought it'd better the world for everyone. Regardless of whether you agree with anything he did or not, it's best to take off the Primary School tier goggles that just label him as just evil for the sake of being evil.

Hear hear, m8

Half of Hitler's entire purpose was to go to war with Russia and exterminate Communism and seize Russian lands for German colonisation.

He certainly wanted a war with Russia.

He didn't want a war with the west but he got one regardless. It still stands that things would be better if Hitler had never come to power.

Excuses

It isn't, it's just not done like talking about slavery as a white person in the US.

There's no evidence Stalin had any imminent plans to invade all of Europe, even if he might have wanted to.

It's a fact that germans were being genocided in poland. I've talked to many old people that were affected by the masses of german refugees from poland

>there is a timeline out there where the West ignored Hitler and let him conquer Russia and probably eventually the middle east

Constantinople is in Nazi hands, boys. We are in the wrong timeline.

Exactly.

Yes, it was in fact far more efficient

No. They don't think for themselves. You basically can convince them to believe everything, even the mental gymnastics you pointed out.

This is the same line of logic that leads German media to write "A German boy shot up a McDonalds!" even though he was swarthy, dark-haired, and practices the Religion of Peace. It's bullshit.

its isn't about that, not race, religion, or ehtnicity
Hitler is evil because, he's a man who consciously chose to do the wrong thing
as in, invade neighboring countries and murder their civilians
meanwhile the SS and them, had ulterior motives, and used Hitler and his superiority complex to enact their own plan, of taking over Europe financially and breaking up the USSR and Yugoslavia. Which obviously happened, we now have the EU, with Germany calling all the shots, to deal with. Basically evil won, they got what they wanted, and blamed Hitler for everything.
Hitler is far from an angel, he was far from wrong, but was sure as hell wrong about betraying Stalin, that's what cost him the war.
He was a passionate, charismatic man, but far from the alpha, be all end all, everyone should look up to.
He also had brown eyes, ops pic is just wrong. Anyone 18+ knows.

Do you guys actually honestly think people were gassed in the holohoax? Truly?

look into the ridiculous ammounts of money the soviet union was spending building tanks planes and their army in general. they had more paratroopers than the rest of the world combined. paratroopers arent used for defensive purposes. hitler saw them coming but acted too late. some historians believe that if hitler hadnt surprised them and crippled their military they would have taken all of europe not just half of it.

clearly you haven't even read the official historical account of the Holocaust, so I don't know why you feel like you have the authority to debunk it.

The Nazis initially began using death squads, called the Einsatzgruppen, to round up Jews and communists in newly occupied territories. They killed roughly 1-1.5 million Jews just through these death squads and the Nazis were actively documenting this as it went, so we have paperwork of their own estimates of how many they were killing. Most of the Holocaust evidence comes from the Nazis themselves, what the SS was unable to destroy in the final months of the war.

The Einsatzgruppen was found to be too difficult to conduct because they couldn't find enough volunteers to do it and people were developing psychological problems. Himmler eventually decided to move to full industrial killings after having witnessed one of these executions himself (we know this from diaries written by people that were there).

The Nazis weren't in complete agreement on what to do with the Jews. Some thought they should be deported to Madagascar, some thought they should be forced to work in the camps for the war effort, others thought they should be exterminated. The Nazis began rounding them up and putting them into camps but were internally divided on what to do with them. In the end they did a combination of things, including putting them to work for the war effort and the mass killings.

When some retard tries to deny 6 million died in the camps or in the gas chambers you automatically know they haven't actually read about the holocaust because nobody was ever claiming that.

>no evidence
lolwut

Yes. The available evidence overwhelmingly supports that assertion.

It's a waste of time. Redpill them on the issues of today and they will view history though an unfiltered lens.

haha youre /myguy/, people are such idiots these days. I hate muslims jews faggots niggers retards mexicholoniggers

Evidence... Like...?

Still, the Germans under Hitler stopped Communism in its tracks, nobody can ever take that away from them.

>the holocaust
>things that happened

pick 1

Are you being sarcastic? I can't tell

It is just silly to oust yourself as an EBIL FASCIST who do you think will attack you first? Always have a group who you can open up to though.

We actually sent troops to help the (((Polish))). It's odd that Hitler offered us friendship unless he was ignorant of this.

Evidence like what that one user posted above

I suppose Stalin purging 1/3 of his officer core was part of his great plan to invade Germany too?

Hitler was talking about the need for lebensraum since he was in his 30's. Lebensraum being the arable land occupied by the Slavs. Hitler spent ~6 years remilitarising more than anyone and caught the USSR totally offguard which is how Barbarossa had so much initial success. Germans had 6 million military guys on the border (including from their allies) while USSR had < 2 million that were not deployed or prepared and their officers were just purged. Hitler made the initiative

Wait but his desire to invade Poland, England, France, Russia, and ethnically cleanse Europe of Jews kind makes him a bad guy.

Only good Commie is a dead Commie so BTFO!

Guess what faggot, the holocaust happened. Sure, you might be able to form some vague argument and be manipulated from biased retarded infographs you found online that certain aspects might have been improbable, and maybe it isn't 6 gorillion, but Jews were targeted and attacked by the SS and Nazi Germany. Holocaust denial is a crazy rabbit hole that can eat up months of your life, depending on how far you go down the rabbit hole.
You aren't going to be able to explain to anyone that Hitler wasn't evil until you talk about why the communist Jews were evil and why deporting them all wasn't a valid solution. (Why wasn't it?) Hitler was evil, But he intended to be a a necessary evil in order to cleanse Europe. This failed.
For now, instead of having someone admit that Hitler dindu nuffin, try to get them to independently see that there is a Jewish problem, ignoring talk about genocide (for now). Redpills should not be taken all at once. First, you must unbrainwash them in their belief that all races are equal. Then, the value of the traditional nuclear family. The JQ is the final redpill.

humor