Its good you're here but.. imagine if me and joe were just *pchew pchew chew*

>its good you're here but.. imagine if me and joe were just *pchew pchew chew*

did eddie ever recover after this? he looked like a little kid that got scolded and embarrassed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?v=qqdJbDr9bk8
youtu.be/0088BT-DfeI
youtu.be/cbBkAdNc88w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eddie was trying way too hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this, some are good some are bad some are a mix; but the good ones don't ever want to organize, the bad ones tend to want to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don't want to dominate other people, they want to empower them so they don't tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together and evil is always defeated. Because good is so much stronger. And we're on this planet and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it- there's at least twelve dimensions. And now that's all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out and saying it's a false hologram, it is artificial, the computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe. That's what they call dark matter. So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in a computer program, some God's mind, whatever. They're proving it all, it's all coming out.

Now, there's like this subtransmission zone below the third dimension that's just turned over to the most horrible things, it's what it resonates to, and it's trying to get up into the third dimension; that's just a basic level consciousnesses, to launch up into the next levels. Our species is already way up at the fifth, sixth dimension consciously, our best people. But there's this big war trying to basically destroy humanity because humanity has free will and there's a decision to which level we want to go to. We have free will so evil is allowed to come in and contend and not just good. And the elites themselves believe they're racing using human technology to try to take our best minds and build some type of breakaway civilization where they're going to merge with machines, transcend and breakaway from the failed species that is Man. Which is kind of like a false transmission because they're thinking what they are is ugly and bad; projecting it onto themselves instead of believing no, it's a human test about building us up.

And so Google was set up 18, 19 years ago so that they wanted to build a giant artificial system. And Google believes the first artificial intelligence will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activities of the hive mind of humanity, with billions of people wired into it with the internet of things, and so all of our thoughts go into it and we're actually building a computer with real neurons in real-time that's also psychically connected to us that are organic creatures so that they will have current prediction powers, future prediction powers- a true crystal ball- but the big secret is once you have a crystal ball and know the future you can add stimuli beforehand and make decisions and control the future. And so then it's the end of consciousness and free will for individuals as we know and a true 2.0 in a very bad way hive mind consciousness with an AI jacked into everyone knowing our hopes and dreams, delivering it to us not in some P.KD. wirehead system where we plug in and give up on consciousness because of unlimited pleasure but because we were already wired in and absorbed before we knew it by giving over our consciousness to this system by our daily decisions that it was able to manipulate and control into a larger system.

i swear to god if you spam your shit in my thread im going to monkey dunk your faggot ass

you want that?

I don't care what you say, you can't stop the basic gestalt from spreading.

That was a really smart business move to hire that girl. Man she has a body.

everyone on Sup Forums has seen this video youre not spreading anything except the obvious fact that you need attention

He hires only QT3.14 women.

Good to see Ms. Piggy is still getting work

Magic unsage.

that thing without makeup would be hideous

Eddie Bravo ruined the entire podcast, unfortunately. Hopefully Joe gets Alex back on in a few months for a second one, like he does with a lot of guests. Even Joe was getting pissed at Eddie shouting and interrupting constantly.

>that thing
so you're gay user, it's fine

Yeah lol she's so fat:

youtube.com/watch?v=qqdJbDr9bk8

dumbass

i like actual pretty girls

Actually you're a faggot, it's too late, you can delet your comment but you can't remove your stain with the ID you're using currently. Time to switch back to your leaf.

This is now a Millie / Basic Gestaltâ„¢ thread.

Sorry OP.

the girls you like have no doubt drank liters of cum same as you. have fun with that sperm breath.

It's easy to identify a jewish poster because they're always on about penises and jizz. Must be the circumcision or something, it fucks with their brains.

I love her

SHE is jewish hahaahahahahaha

She is extremely pretty.

>3 lbs of makeup

youre a brainlet admit it

Stop it, I will reply and unsage every time, it'll cap if you keep it up.

My autism against yours, I will win easily junior.

its cool, i love honeypotting idiots into my threads for autobumps

youve been very useful so far

;3

disgusting

Even with Eddie just FUCKING the whole podcast up it became the biggest podcast ever. Can you imagine what could have been discussed if that jimmy whack hadn't been there?

New tactic appears!

At least hes good at jewjitzsue

youtu.be/0088BT-DfeI

Joe wasn't ready for the gestalt though. He hasn't been the same since he took everything back about the moon landing hoax.

cant watch that shit cause of all the man feet always in the camera

Eddie was so obnoxiously drunk. I want Alex on again with just him and Joe, no weed or booze involved. Eddie made it a joke

> can't watch something because
is autistic
many such cases, sad!

gonna go grab dinner, keep this thread alive while im gone.

i command you.

kek

Don't worry I'll bump your proxy-saged thread while you're "away" user. We'll keep the pesky leftycuck janitor from removing the thread.

Now let the >1 post by this ID'ing commence!

Will he do the standard "Alex Jones is a loony" image dump? That's his MO...

plz don't do that to him

He won't, he's no longer a mod, just a janitor.

So basically Alex Jones is straight up tinfoil psychotic?

This is what a CIA nigger would say.

>while you're "away" user

One time I started a thread and then went to the dentist and when I was done the thread was past bump limit with all sorts of

>slide thread
>1 post by this ID
>kike

etc. Was pretty funny to read through

Nice blog.

Alex was stone cold

It's good you're here eddie, but imagine how much better this would be if you weren't.

Thanks bro

I love Eddie, but stfu and let the big boys speak.

Well, I mean, at least try to go through your batshit theories about 12 dimensions, "the fallen one", psychic AIs and shit with a modicum of reason. He's not even saying this is what weird elites believe is happening, he's saying it literally is real. "Dark matter is gravity from the real universe seeping into our own at tension points"?! Why would there be tension points in a simulated universe? What's the purpose of any of it?

Eddie got rekt.

>your batshit theories
How did you know it was me?

What time in the podcast does alex say that to eddie?

It was pretty funny Alex wanted a full force punch in the arm from Eddie. Glad Eddie knew not to do that. He brought up his taekwondo history, and he's right. You harp on taekwondo all you want, one thing it teaches exquisitely is raw power delivered in your striking.

>taekwondo
it was designed to get fat children into shape user, it's not a real martial art

come on, he's behaving like he's son goku

>cia niggers hate the basic gestalt

Sadly 95% of the time this is true.
But there are still real schools that take it seriously.
Schools that pride self defense that is. It's rare.

When I was a teenager I went to one of these schools, I went to a tournament for the first time, and kids from all different schools were there, I fought three kids, two out of three were crying. While they were busy trying to score points, I was blasting them with a lot of power, one kids arm went totally limp when I punched him in the chest, and that was through the chest protection. Good memories. I have no idea what I did to that kids arm though.

Hi Terry.

I eventually landed at a JKD school. Good times.

hows terry doing

youtu.be/cbBkAdNc88w

Pretty good, he is looking at a new waifu and everything.

JORDAN SCHLANSKY?

>tfw no infowars girls orgy
:'(

Alex Jones knows how to pick them

yes

a challenger appears

>some Samoan fighter dude

Why bring him on to a three hour podcast about conspiracy theories and twentieth century ennui?

Probably Joe doing it for him since Eddie is a huge fan of Alex. Probably begged Joe to join.

im back, i underestimated your autism.

how deep does your autism rabbit hole go?

doesn't he like physics girl anymore?

ay por dios. primo, salsa, porfa!