Does anyone actually use the Coincidence Detector extension?

Does anyone actually use the Coincidence Detector extension?

Such a good idea but in practice it's a little annoying. The database is significantly lacking. It would work a lot better if users could help build the database.

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

avotaynu.net

I won't let you track me fucking jew.

It's an obvious honeypot

reported.

> downloading anything from ((((((((MIKE ENOCH))))))))

An actual FOSS CD extension where you could improve the db would be good... it's just a matter of decentralize it and make it impossible to know who use it, and hard to take down.

Most Sup Forums users' brains now have in-built coincidence detectors desu

>It would work a lot better if users could help build the database.

this

You don't really need it for most people.
>enoch is a jew meme

Fuck that shit.
honest question, fwiend.
Don't care who makes it. It's the idea that matters.
You're right. Zeronet has the actual extension in decentralized hosting. Wonder if the extension's database could work from Zeronet (not an expert here..)
tru

and also it would need SOME level of centralization to keep it from becoming useless. Slippery slope, eventually everyone would have the echo.

>Wonder if the extension's database could work from Zeronet

I guess so, that would be simple regex from a .txt file, so once you have it, just use it with any other similar extension, plus some minor work maybe.

If you have a link to that, that would be apreciated.

Every poster on pol has one set of parenthesis around his ID. That implies we're 1/3 Jewish. Coincidence? I think not.

>SOME level of centralization

yeah, like you can push updates in the repository, but updates must be manually vetted by someone to finally hit the official database.

>Fuck that shit.
Why? It works...

It's not a parenthesis, it's a rounded rectangle.

It's pretty funny all the other stuff added into it. Like women is changed to fuckholes and stuff.

It's more of a novelty than anything else

I used to, but it would lag my browser and cause pages to hang up for three or four seconds before loading simply because it was scanning everything for shini tricks.

What's the difference

Parenthesis has no top or bottom, they aren't connected. ( )

Oh you're meaning (ID: ______ )
That's clearly saying ID's are jewish not the person, if it was the person it'd be ID: ( ________ ).

bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz/index.html

>he thinks enoch isnt a jewish name

n-no thanks sempie

s/^\w*[berg|stein|mann]/((( )))/g

Why not?

His name is Peinovich which sounds worse but is slavic.
Enoch itself comes from Enoch Powell.

ya its gr8

It works fine for me

Thanks, saved.
Totally possible to make our custom database.

Also, I was thinking about possible expansion, like not only names are (((tagged))), but whole websites could have some kind of star on top (like the lock you see in https sites) that identifies website ran by (((them))).

It's meant to trigger Jews, it was never meant as a serious Jew identifier IMO.

There's no need for such shit

You get the similarities when you ask the right questions on single events

What's the motive?
Is there a group involved?
Who's gaining profit?
Who financed the action?
What other connection to influential people or events exist?
Who's being damaged by the event?
How does the normal person react to the event and who could benefit of normies reacting this way?
Have any other influential groups done something similar before and what's their connection to the one getting damaged?
Etc

Usually there's not much effort of research/verification required to find out that there've either been more similar events (meaning its a manipulative act for the population) or a big investor behind it

Thats like saying just the nose is Jewish, not the Jew.

Just teach the mass to think critically instead of pointing out the evil, otherwise you'll just be called an antisemitic conspiracytard

It's natural and way more effective to have people figure out this stuff on their own with hints and they'll even spread it then because they want to share their secret knowledge