What is this shit? I thought republicans were all for small government and muh rights...

What is this shit? I thought republicans were all for small government and muh rights? How can you support gun rights and oppose privacy rights?

Please tell me Sup Forums isn't against encryption.

My ID: is IsGCCbB4
And OP is a massive faggot.

Oh fugg I guess I'm with her now.......

Reminder that no one larping as a fascist actually wants to live under fascist law.

>My ID: is IsGCCbB4
Wh-what the fuck kind of sorcery is that!?

lol nah republicans are lying pieces of shit, everybody know's that. only the children molested by their father's vote for these piece of shit.

I expect its because nsa cucks have fallen behind the cutting edge and we need to re-engage the cyber war.

i'm thinking its like the war in the webway

teach me senpai

Don't question anything if you know what's good for you.
Ignorance is strength.

the point to point encrypted text is a nightmare for counterintelligence folks, i get the muh freedoms but we need to know what the shitskins are doing

apparently your ID is generated from your IP and the hash of the of thread or some shit like that, I can't find the script but it's out there somewhere.

LARP'ing is dangerous, 4JAN17 D.A.C. Day user Cuffed.

the FBI will actually come to your house.

You can't pass laws to beat encryption, people will just use other algorithms that aren't compromised. They may be able to force manufactures to put backdoors in hardware, but that still won't stop something like PGP encryption.

>lol fuck security and privacy from big brother
Go to Britain you cuck.

Is life out of ideas or did we change timelines to the latest terminator movie.

Nah i'm good senpai, it wouldn't need to be public or even publisized. The real politik is, if our enemy has an weapon we cannot defeat it will cause damage; e.g., the cherokee code talkers.

Just keep it in a black site somewhere, on the shelf next to the rags and gallons of water.

GET A WARRANT YOU FAT FUCK

Why exactly do you need encryption, OP?

Is there something you wouldn't like the government to see?

Honestly if someone uses trucrypt or tor or something along those lines, it raises nothing but red flags with me. They're either a paedo, a dealer, a hacker, or wose.

How the fuck did you do that?

If you've done nothing wrong you've got nothing to fear. Only stupid liberals are afraid of the government spying on them.

Doctors? Lawyers? Trade Secrets? Why do Americans need "assault weapons"?

What did I say about asking questions?

do you have any idea how much your daily life is encrypted and what it protects you from?

your wifi, your phone connection, those signals are encrypted

if you ever make online purchases or do banking online, all of that uses encryption

if you have some kind of security clearance at a business and they give you a laptop, chances are the hard drives will be encrypted too because if it was to get stolen then all that info is now out in public, your windows password only protects you from your nosey grandma and annoying sister

None of those things are a problem in government hands if handled properly. You're acting as if the government are criminals

Lol @ that image
What can they do? There's already so much of it that's out there that they cannot crack with modern tech...

>old person once again thinks he can stand against technology
Ho hum. Faggot as usual. I bet he thinks he'll stop CP as well.

Newfags fuck off back to plebbit.

FIND IT NOW FAGGOT

check my ID

My ID is nS6zwO8L

It's super hard bros.

You know the secret.
You are who I am looking for.

Will you join me?

No such thing as privacy rights. Read the US Constitution.

NO IT IS NOT THIS IS A LIE

STOP SHILLING

Fuck

Now you are starting to get it. The only difference between government and organized crime is that organized crime charges less for it's services.

I'm already there

HOW IN THE FUCK

it's from the leaked source code
> $now.=" ID:".substr(crypt(md5($_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"].'id'.date("Ymd", $time)),'id'),+3);
and I think this doesn't work if you're logged in with a pass

h-how do we use this knowledge user?

>and I think this doesn't work if you're logged in with a pass
Welp it's useless to me then. Like any good Sup Forums user I bought a Pass. It's a great feature and only costs less than a soda a month! Haha what a gracious gift from Hiroshimoot to allow me to buy one!

google:
>how do I php

Encryption based companies oriented to business make millions.
Encryption is going nowhere.

dafuq

Maybe they once were, neither party is now.

>post
>check your id
>delete your post
>repost
ez
learn2shitpost

No, 4chanX automatically refreshes the page every 10 seconds when the window is open. I had the window open the whole time. There's like a 1 minute or two minute delay to delete your own post so that method is impossible. It was to be what's already been posted, some way to hash your IP and the thread together manually to get the ID.

You're right. Let's just get rid of online banking and purchases, and go back to storing sensitive documents in physical safes.

I'm for total privacy, encryption won't help you when your processor is back doored