If you eat meat, you can't compete

If you eat meat, you can't compete.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M6tyBX1yClc
nature.com/news/2005/050221/full/news050221-5.html
youtu.be/RzBr6wof1mw
mensjournal.com/health-fitness/articles/a-vegan-dies-on-everest-was-her-diet-to-blame-w207840
time.com/4344556/mount-everest-death-climbing-vegan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Implying

This guy fell off the face of the planet. Never did care for his act though.

He abuses steroids, he looks fat, he probably couldn't run a mile, and his dick probably couldn't get hard to save his life due to the meat-induced erectile disfunction.

BEST ASMR VOICE

MUST EAT POTATO

Moar lentils

>He abuses steroids
Like most professional athletes, bodybuilders, strongmen and powerlifters, so not an argument.
>He looks fat
Thats cause hes 6'8 and about 400lbs, can crush your skull in his hands, and can deadlift half a ton. He is literally more powerful than you or 99.9% of the human population could ever hope to be, so again, not an argument.
>He probably couldnt run a mile
Who gives a fuck? We have cars and motorcycles.
>M-MUH DICK
>caring about another mans penis
Id call you a fag, but youre arguing against meat consumption, so thats redundant.

Yeah but he doesn't speak like a Egyptian God.

I tried veganism for 4 months. Worst decision ever. The lack of cholesterol in my diet dysregulated my hormone production resulting in a complete cessation of nocturnal penile tumescence. Also, insulin levels are a fucking rollercoaster due to all the carbs you eat; oh and fun fact, insulin resistance (IR) is inversely correlated with longevity (IR is strongest biomarker for longevity). Look into diet + inflammation, specifically the effects of sugars and processed grains on C-reactive protein levels. I understand and agree with the moral superiority of veganism, but I strongly do not recommend anyone try the diet because it is harmful to you.

>Yeah but he doesn't speak like a Egyptian God.
No he just performs feats of strength that most would consider beyond the limit of humans.
>tfw he's younger than me

Are those chest implants?

Arian Foster approved!

KEK red meat kills boners? My girlfriend takes me out for "surprise" steak dinners knowing she is going to get the shit railed out of her that night. Stay pleb nigger.

/fit/ here, no those are pectoral muscles.

Black people's pectoral muscles often bulge out at the bottom more than white people's.

Even black people that don't lift weights and have very little muscle mass just have pec insertions that stick out.

#JAHAN'D
TO
OBLIVION!

THE
ABSOLUTE
MADMAN

youtube.com/watch?v=M6tyBX1yClc

Look when you're a wall of fucking muscle a bit of fat is good since it means you're not going calorie negative and killing gains

you forgot the image

>excuses

>nigger cycles gear and is too retarded to be able to count calories
>wow look at this uber vegan potatoe eater mang

If anything veganism along with the high carb diet of vegans would cause ED

Red meat clogs your arteries, impeding blood circulation, and weakening the penis.

Only an ascetic vegan diet can unlock the chakras, allowing you to become one with the karma sutra.

This x1000. Lack of dietary cholesterol interferes with sex hormone production.

The body already makes cholesterol naturally.
Tell our ancestral brother, the Gorilla about how he ought to eat meat.

this body is only achievable with gypshan genetics yo

nature.com/news/2005/050221/full/news050221-5.html
>Meat diet boosts kids' growth

shit genetics

Moron we don't descend from gorillas we descend from

youtu.be/RzBr6wof1mw

>683 ▶
> (OP)
>there is no reason to be alive if you can't deadlift
yes it's called masturbating

We didn't come from gorillas, we came from chimpanzees. The reason why we evolved from chimps is because we increased our meat consumption- which in turn gave us enough protein and fat to develop our magnificent brains, which you sadly lack.

>Only an ascetic vegan diet can unlock the chakras
Even if we'd take that spiritual bullshit seriously, most adepts will tell you that while meat isn't much conductive to some of the practices, you can still get there despite it. Everything in moderation. Living off the meat alone is stupid and so is cutting it out completely.

>eating meat gives you consciousness
topkeke why are you so dumb

>The lack of cholesterol in my diet dysregulated my hormone production resulting in a complete cessation of nocturnal penile tumescence

The liver produces all the chiolserteral your body requires, dietary cholesterol just results in excess which then causes arterial wall constriction due to plaque is creates.

What?! DESCENDED FROM WHAT?!

Eating meat provides shitload of protein and energy in comparison with what you get out of most of plant matter sources. That in turn helps development of brain over span of many generations.

Why are you so dumb.

>He abuses steroids
you absolute retard
your vegan guy
do you think he doesn't use steroids?
do you HONESTLY think that YOU ONLY NEED TO EXCLUDE MEAT FROM YOUR DIET AND YOU WILL LOOK LIKE THIS GUY?!
like seriously is that the thoughts that are occurring inside your cranium?
you're a fucking moronic imbecilic shit-for-brains

Except you could get better nutrition from nuts, which also provide fiber. The human body does not require that much protein either way. This new craze of having 1g per pound of bodyweight was a marketing scheme.

Not just that, all that fat. You need fat for healthy neurological and brain development

>The human body does not require that much protein either way
Sure, if you're not lift and don't do physical work for a living.

Like I said, I've been down the veganism rabbit hole and found nothing of value- rather it made me ill.

Rarely do humans ever suffer from protein deficiency issues. The very few examples usually occur in populations that are malnourished.

You've fell into the meat/dairy industries' trap. Seek vegetables or suffer.

If you voted Hillary, you might need a lobotomy

There's literally nothing wrong with eating more protein than you need. Also I like how you assume that just because I eat meat means I'm not eating a balanced diet.
>inb4 you reference some bullshit study on red meat or meat in general that includes processed meats and uses the general population as a control for those meat eating diets
KYS

Acknowledged.

>nuts are everywhere
>all kinds of nuts are the same
>nuts were abundant for prehistoric people
I bet you that prehistoric people could develop their brains without meat if they'd have magical self-refilling supermarkets and dietary plans making them make a balancing diet using only plant matter but acquiring food was kinda a different deal back then. And meat was the best common source (and sometimes the only source) of many of the necessary nutrients in sufficient quantities, both for the kid and for the breast-feeding mother.

You can read around. Meat (and cooking) were absolutely essential to get us ahead of other primates.

Reminder that even some populations of Chimps and Gorillas regularly scavenge and even hunt smaller primates, snails, fish (rarely), frog, and other animals.

What is the competition? That guy looks like he could kick the shit out of me I'll admit, but there is more to life than that.

>Other animals
They kill monkeys and sometimes cannibalize... So yeah.

For every piece of meat, you could've ate a dozen vegetables that were infinitely more nutritious, fibrous, and fulfilling. A balanced diet is composed solely of plant based foods. Meat, at best, is junk food.

There are always alternatives to nuts, such as legumes, beans, and fibrous plants. Plant based protein for the most part, is available to most peoples.

I understand and agree with the moral superiority of veganism, but I strongly do not recommend anyone try the diet because it is harmful to you.

I would recommend it for at least one purpose I have done so know from experience.

If you want to quit smoking cold turkey quit eating meat at the same time (you know for a couple of weeks or months). And quit drinking coffee, alcohol etc. Because it takes the edge off the craving since your preoccupied with cravings for meat, etc.

He looks like shit in bodybuilding standards.

Besides, he probably has never been in a real fight in his life like the nerd he is.

Yeah, Chimps do cannibalize other chimps sometimes too

Is veganism the ultimate redpill?

actually to skinny

Being vegan gives you the higher consciousness.
You don't need to fight if you don't act like a meat eating barbarian to begin with.

>For every piece of meat, you could've ate a dozen vegetables that were infinitely more nutritious, fibrous, and fulfilling.
Are you fucking retarded
>what is energy density
>what are macros
>what are micros
>how do I math?
Fucking kill yourself
>A balanced diet is composed solely of plant based foods. Meat, at best, is junk food.
The fact that you see things as "junk food" and that you also thing you can have a balanced diet solely based on plant products is unsettling. How can someone be this retarded?

You're baiting right?

Where did his left nipple go?

I'm not discounting the nutritional or ecological benefits....but everything delicious contains animal meat, fat or stock. I just can't give up enjoying our species wonderful relationship with cooking, plz understand.

It's transcended the potato plane

>There are always alternatives to nuts
And again, not everywhere and especially during the times we speak of.
>Plant based protein for the most part, is available to most peoples.
Now, sure, back then - not necessarily, at least not in necessary quantities. Right now we have abundance of food compared to prehistoric times where sure - there was lots of shit growing around but it was far shout from many of the plants people consider "natural" nowadays, there was competition to whatever was there and even when someone stumbled upon whole fruit trees, storage and preservation wasn't exactly well developed. Again, in some areas and during certain times only animals were a source of food that was available year-round in sufficient quantities while being relatively full of necessary nutrients.

Your post is basically more of what you wrote earlier. You somehow assume that current food availability and situation is similar when I already told you it's not. Plants we eat often didn't exist in similar form before and surely they didn't exist in similar quantities (fields of grains? forget it). If you could find a few nuts other animals didn't yet eat, it's good but the only assured big package of food was the one which was still walking around before your ancestors made it stop.

I urge you again to read around about meat as necessary for our brain's evolution. I suspect that most of the semi-legitimate sources you find claiming that it's a myth - are already debunked by now.

Exactly this.

It's like watching Olympic Weightlifters like Ilya Ilyin, Clarence Kennedy, or your favorite "natty" American, Kendrick Farris go vegan.

They cut out meat and still remain massive, jacked, gigantic guys. Guys with capped out delts, huge backs n quads, and 6 packs. Like are you fucking kidding me? These guys don't look and perform on those levels and do it by just a vegan....enanthate.jpeg

but vegangains is a faggot so fuck off OP

Macros and micros were a concept specifically developed for meat eaters to justify their consumption of animal products.

Vegetarians and vegans do not have to count calories, the stomach is the best gauge of nutrition. When one eats purely unprocessed plant-based products, it becomes next to impossible to not have proper nutrition. Human tastes are also developed in the same way, there is a reason why nuts are almost irresistible to the human palate.

Here's pic related, corn. I remind you again, - there were no fields of the stuff so a few plants here and there were the best people could find before agricultural period and that only if animals didn't get to it first. And many other plant edibles we have were kinda the same in the wild before humans started to cultivate those plants into what you have today.

Hell, I will argue that meat wasn't only necessary for brain development but in many cases it was what averted certain death of starvation of many people in general.

Are you mentally ill?

>can't compete.
>Who was Samuel Colt.

>Who was Samuel Colt.

Please use a search engine. This is something that you could figure out on your own.

Someone post the story of the vegan who tried to climb Mount Everest and died.

mensjournal.com/health-fitness/articles/a-vegan-dies-on-everest-was-her-diet-to-blame-w207840
time.com/4344556/mount-everest-death-climbing-vegan/

>Macros and micros were a concept specifically developed for meat eaters to justify their consumption of animal products
And they're supported by science.

>the stomach is the best gauge of nutrition
Yeah, the same stomach which in case of fat, disgusting, fastfood-shoveling pigs makes them decide that a few bags of chips and a tube of ice cream is good enough meal?

>Human tastes are also developed in the same way, there is a reason why nuts are almost irresistible to the human palate
First, you make a complete idiot out of yourself to claim that nuts are almost irresistible to the human palate. I can say the same about steak and you can differ on this the same way I can on nuts. Second, just because something tastes good doesn't mean it will cover all your nutritional needs.

You are obviously a delusional person, dead keen on sticking to your philosophy even when proven wrong. Be vegan for all you want, I won't deny you that choice. But at least have enough decency to fucking research the thing and realize that your way of living is the only and ideal way for everyone and pros of your diet have their cons.

Full autism.
The user, through posing a question regarding a person you didn't even mention, proven he already knows of that person and is mentioning them for you to check out in a joking manner and a form known in the past from TV shows.

Alright folks, that user's either a troll or simply an idiot. Gonna give up on them now.

K.

What must you do to a steak before it is edible? It must be cooked, seasoned, and drowned with sauce before it tastes good to the human palate. Nuts can be eaten raw, unprocessed, and without needing the social conditioning to desire it.

Secondly, scientific research does not equal unbiased research. There is plenty of bought-out, doctored studies floating around the web. Spewing nonsense with a scientific journal's name upon it does not necessitate it's truth value. Just remember, Pepsi and many sugar companies bribed studies showing the causal link between high processed sugar consumption and obesity into changing their data to fit the narrative. One must not fall to the fallacy of worshiping science.

As for fast food, the difference is once again found in the fact that these are engineered foods designed through extreme processing and lab/field tests. They are filled with additives which make them addictive and lack any fiber to keep the stomach full. A handful of nuts is delicious, filling, and nutritious without the need to be processed or even cooked.

ok

Welp, I was to give up on you but didn't close the tab so I guess I can be baited into one last answer.

>What must you do to a steak before it is edible? It must be cooked, seasoned, and drowned with sauce before it tastes good to the human palate.
Some people eat raw meat all fine even today while many plants you eat today raw didn't exist in the same form in the past.

>A handful of nuts is delicious, filling, and nutritious without the need to be processed or even cooked.
You're uneducated enough to for the third time assume and use for comparison plants you know today. It's a wobbly base for an argument.
Then, you assume that your palate is everyone's palate. For you, a handful of nuts creates through selective breeding by humans is delicious and filling, some won't like nuts even them. And I won't even get into a topic of allergies because that's a whle separate matter.

What if I'll tell you that there are people who find everything you like absolutely disgusting, live off the meat with side of vegs merely added and mixed in to be palatable to them and they're still alive and healthy?

>muh science corruption
Sure, not everything is unbiased and one shouldn't worship science. But when plethora of different studies over decades if not hundreds of years support each other and are based in repeatable experiments, with well documented sources leaving little space for bias - anyone with some common sense will take that over your claims which not only have less coverage in even possibly-biased science but in many cases you've pulled out of your ass with no grounds in reality.

Fallacy of worshipping science is one thing, but I am afraid it's you who went off the deep end into fanaticism, using arguments already debunked, ignoring it when anons pointed out where you were simply wrong and generally, trying to pose your feelings and opinions ans objective truths, with those truths made to fit your narrative. Educate yourself on a subject you discuss.

Are you fucking retarded? Nuts taste like shit without roasting and salting. Raw steak > raw nuts, and less toxic for you if you killed the cow recently.