pastebin.com/bmVLyirA
twitter.com/LegsFrank
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The most cucked timeline.

Have fun lads
polygon.com/2017/2/10/14560050/for-honor-deus-vult

pastebin.com/bmVLyirA

leaf

This is why Islam sees the West as a field full of prey.

> journalist
Vikings are ok but knights that represent templars oh nooo

>Vikings are ok

That's because Swedes are forced to recognise how far they've fallen. (((They))) love nothing more than shoving your nose in it. Come on Netherlands, you have your Jews you know how they are.

> you have your Jews

where?

>connection
>accidental

Isn't it actually the author of this article who is making the connection, and not the video game makers?

by Allegra (((Frank)))

WHAT THE FUCK ELSE DOES DEUS VAULT MEAN!

This is so stupid, it's literally a war cry.

Literally everywhere. You think you let yourselves become 80% Dutch of your own accord and because you wear fucking clogs? Give your head shake.

aww your fee fees hurt

> 80%
bullshit.

and ofcourse there are jews, i was just joking because before world war 2 there were loads.

>muslim occupants
Were they not invaders?

Invaders, rapists, same as today really.

From the demos funhaus has been playing it looks like there's female knights. So fuck that assessment.

WE

christianity should be offensive to the alt-right because it destroyed european culture

let the jews fags and nu-males have it, it is not for us.

It upsets me that they use such neutral/innocent words to label the muslims.

Good thing libtards have no power over video games anymore.
Hope the developer tells them to fuck off.

Yes, you guys were doing so well in your pagan mud huts before Christianity came along.

>Good thing libtards have no power over video games anymore.
What makes you say this? Aren't they still the majority?

spotted the kike

we never needed your religion, best head back to the middle east because there's nothing good about it

To be fair you can change the skin color.

God i'm tired of sjw shit being pushed into one of my only hobbies.
>god
Well guess i'm a racist white supremacist

(((Frank)))

THEY INCLUDED DEUS VULT HAHAHAHAHAHA NON NOBUS DOMINE GET FUCKED MUSLIMS

If words can trigger people and represent dark history, why can't a person also embody these ideas? E.g. If an American sees a Muslim it can be triggering and vise versa, if a Nanjing sees a Japanese it can be triggering.

All of these calls to sanitize everything about culture and life itself just show how impossible it is for different groups to coexist. And it's largely the medias fault for constantly bringing it up, like some rat going around saying "xx was talking shit about your momma, what are you going to do about it"

WUZ

Except a great deal of European culture also came about because of Christianity.

Christianity and Catholicism didn't start to get truly cucked until the 1970's.

WARRIORZ

Since everything we like is now apparently part of the "alt-right" can we all pretend we love The Simpsons so it finally gets cancelled? It needs to be put out of it's misery and I think we might be the heroes who could make it happen.

They should make a game about the 1200 year war India fought against Islam seeing entire cities slaughtered to the bone by Islamist.

Let's see how the left feels about that.

>555
KEK WILLS IT

Cowabunga, fellow alt-righters!

> turd-world atheists are concerned about religious bias in educational system and corruption in chirch
> western atheists complain about medieval mottos in videogames
Please get yourself rid o them, they make us look bad.

So, we make Millhouse a meme?

milhouse a meme?

and right on time the divide and conquer (((pagans))) show up urging us to throw out the majority of European culture in favor of Marvel comic book characters.

He is here brothers

welp, netherlands is no longer colgate.

it is the new Israel- kek confirms

>which propagates racist, misogynistic, xenophobic and other hateful ideologies

EVERY FUCKING TIME

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

Shouting allah ackbar on a crowded train is fine though

We're bigots for questioning that

What kind of fucking name is allegra?

>Allegra Frank
>A. Frank

In the attic

Christianity is racist, not other religions because whites didn't create them.
Thats how a cultural marxist thinks

The name of a demoness.

That settles it. Milhouse is now an alt-right meme by Kek's decree.

He finally did it.

>european culture came about in spite of christianity

ftfy

i'm not dividing anyone, you are the ones calling our ancestor's gods a bunch of comic book characters, kike

>European culture destroyed European culture
"Varg" """logic""""

She's named after a fucking cold medicine?

I still unironically watch Simpsons, like a junkie would still do heroin after his arm is amputated.
Please set me free

Deus Vault is bad but Alans Snackbar is perfectly fine.

Idiots.

The bible warned us that everything related with God will be censored,shunned,shamed and attacked.

$20 says they'd be totaly fine with:
>ALLAHU-ACKBAR

though...

Scandinavian niggers, yeah right

>Official Kek decree No.112063555 regarding memetic takeover of Milhouse from The Simpsons for the glory of Sup Forums is now in power
KEKUS VULT

That's because they knew it was a crock of shit and that people would eventually figure that out.

>destroyed european culture
>literally born in rome
wat

We now look at episodes from a decade ago and refer to them as when the Simpsons were still good.
And when they first aired, we cited them as proof that the Simpsons were dead and overstaying their welcome.

The Simpsons are ahead of their time even now and we don't. even. realize it.

Everything democrats say and anything big government or regulation or pro war republicans say pisses me off. I am pissed and offended all day long. So whats up?

>a decade ago
season 10 was in 98, friend

The left can troll too m8

VIKANGZ

Lol that or the coming of the anti-christ(trump) is nigh and the Jews will win

>Yes goy- I mean, guys, throw away the religion that is intrinsically tied to your European heritage.

Um, that's a very problematic position to take. I'll have you know I've studied viking culture extensively (I've watched the History Channel's show "Vikings" in its entirety 3 times now) and Vikings were happy to share in the intellectual fetish known as Cuckoldry (there's nothing wrong with being a "cuck", just ask Maddox) and were staunch defenders of the Islamic faith.

twitter.com/LegsFrank

i won't express what I truly think because i want no trouble in the future, but just look at this...

Thankfully they patched that shit out, pisses me off that they included it in the game in the first place. Way too many fascists in the beta.

a negro viking? hahahahah

The Simpsons were always dead, they just got deader and deader with time.

Holy fuck that is retarded!!!

It's time we just ignore liberals/feminists / transgendered dolphin people/ whatever.

Conform to OUR society! Why do we have to bend to will of degenerate babies?

Western Civilization must survive!!

pls kill pope

Article by ALLEGRA FRANK!? ofc its a jew lmao

You should've been put in the oven with your auntie Anne.

Was your mom high on allergy meds while she banged your droopy-nosed daddy ? Giving the name allegra to remind her of the biggest mistake of her life in the bathroom of that McDonalds huh.

>rome is western culture

Rome was murrica tier you uneducated fuck

Bump. Downloading simpsons jpgs rn

Stop posting.

muh neo-pagan LARP

good, fuck ubisoft they are a stupid cuck company. meme this shit so hard that they lose money

It's just character customisation. You can have black samurai, and asian chevaliers.

>david's star

Stop breathing,degenerate.

Uh oh a political ideology that partly grew out of gamergate has memes that are popular among gamers of a Christian Crusader multiplayer game

this is really shocking

Fuck ubisoft

Never buying their shit again

Sup Forums is a Christian board

Cuck levels never before seen by man.

How are your water protests going? Hell of a time to enact those...

>pagan filth

Did they actually patch it out? Did it offend muzzies too much?

Christianity is how white folks ascended and all of the rest of the cultures fell so behind us. #RedPill
Islam was ahead of us early on, or the middle east I should say, until we became "Christian" and carried on what Rome started.

People are offended by it because #truthHurts

SNOW NIGGERS

I've added Millhouse and a box of lucky charms. Now they're alt-right apparently.

It's a Latin phrase that means "God Wills It!"

It's a cry of Righteous Fury, and was the rallying cry of the First Crusade.

Don't forget milk and Pepe.

>romans weren't european pagans

top kek