Why must niggers be so racist? discuss

why must niggers be so racist? discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M6tyBX1yClc

twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they're niggers.

Democrats trained them to be perpetual victims in order to get votes.

Victims will eventually attack their oppressors, real or imagined.

I thank KEK for these gifts

At work today, all the white liberal cucks talked about was how racist this is. Everyday the marxists sink the democratic party deeper into the hole

Does this help?

>blacks
>racist
I'm sorry but that's just not possible in a post-Obama America. You're just going to have to accept that only whites are capable of being racist.

JAHAN'D
TO
OBLIVION!

THE
ABSOLUTE
MADMAN

youtube.com/watch?v=M6tyBX1yClc

It's a combination of this and a massive inferiority complex.

That show was created by a white man

A white-hating racist white man

Because their entire "culture" is based on whining how the whites "opress" them at every turn.

Because they need an excuse for their failures, and the truth is too hard to bear

They have no power! They ain't got the power!

Dear white people, blacks can't be racist because they have NO POWER!

Jew*

((()))

Tiger Woods is looking rather effeminate nowadays.

Niggers will never have power! They are basically helpless apes, they will always be allowed to be racist they are barely human ffs! If the white man wasn't so unbelievably powerful and godlike, reveling in his privilege he would see the light! The fact that you try to treat blacks as equals instead looking down on them just proves how privileged you are.

I am so sick of racist whites!

that black chick is so hot

>why must niggers be so racist? discuss.

Only white hipsters and black tumblr girls are going to watch this.

I guarantee most black people won't watch this or will deem it too corny. Plus it's obvious that a Jew is behind this to further a race war.

His inspiration was prepping his wife's bull

Where did the whole "POC" term come from? I only started noticing it being used a few years ago but now people seem to use it all the time.

Don't you mean """"white"""", this is america after all.

I dont see the white man as powerful anymore.

We are disgustingly weak.

Its not racist like the term "colored people" which we used to use until we found out it was basically the same as saying niggers. It is weird because I am starting to get the feeling people use the term POC in place of nigger now too.

You just don't see yourself as the god you are trampling all over these helpless apes who cant do anything because you are holding them back. Pure white privilege, pretending you aren't better than everyone else like we all know you are. Makes me sick.

Maybe kids called them "nigger" in school.

Black people are the eternal victims.

If they can't blame racist white people they have to own :
Chicago/Detroit/ any black-majority city crime.
Low IQ/ poor school performance .
Killing cities economically.
etc etc etc

Plus ,no more handouts from government and this huge victim industry .Look at Soros funding black protesters/blm/NAACP/pundits/ on and on.

Dude we are the slaves of jews.

Niggers, arabs and even Asians are here raping our tax money, taking over our schools, indoctrinating our children, stealing our money and sending it to Israel.

We are such 'gods'...

kill yourself.

They rebrand themselves every couple of years just like liberals. It also makes them feel like they have something over their opposition to make them say their new approved title.

i think every race can be pissed about some stuff and that is why they should have made a complete season with an episode for every race and the most common shit fucking nail it like they do the most time and then you know...now it just fucking sucks to see netflix fall and just play along with the agenda...i mean..they had sense8 and nobody cared because whatever, but you know...

Like white people have no color/culture/bland .That's what it really means to these people.

Funny how giving a minority a bunch of free shit and special treatment causes more people to claim membership in that minority, ain't it.

It's neo-Marxism, the bourgeoisie/proletariat struggle imposed onto identity politics.

The idea is to unify anybody a bit swarthy, irrespective of their specific race, and then set them into conflict with whites.

Its code for non-white people.

I asked a friend of a friend SJW which races aren't POC, she couldn't name any other than white, even Inuit, who are less coloured than white people if you go by skin tone.

Same reason most of you guys are. They're retarded.

WE

Maybe they shouldn't act like niggers then.

Niggers think all white people are born rich. Niggers don't have anything and think whites just get shit free.

They don't think hard work builds wealth. They don't think getting a marketable skill means anything. They think having intelligence is "acting white"

They keep giving their kids retarded names even though we fought to get "race" taken off job applications.

I actually think they just want more gibs. I mean why not,right? Whitey be all working and paying taxes and shit:

it has interested me that i have seen 100 posts over dear white people but nothing over this movie.

Niggers will never grow as a race if they keep getting handouts from the whites.

Trying to ram the guild through our troats is not the solution of closing the gaps between the black and white community. It will only make white people angry because we have to feel guilty all the time now adays and it will make black people angry because its clearly made by some white dude not knowing their real problems. So kek for this bs

>They keep giving their kids retarded names even though we fought to get "race" taken off job applications.

How come Indians can get away with names like Sukhdeep and Arpit but blacks get criticized for not even absurd names like Jamal or Malik? I can understand Shaniqua or Dequarius or some shit, but where's the line?

what's the movie?

I know. But that's all they have done for generations. How do we fix that? Most niggers are raised by stupid whores.

Not raised but left to run wild by the other niggers while Mama goes to the club Tuesday night.

>google search = jordan peele
They really do all look alike.

On a side note, did anyone else have a dad who thought every nigger he saw was Malcolm Jamal Warner?

We need to cut the cord and leave them by themselves. Literally just deport all of them back to Africa and stop all travel from and to.

Go back in 10 years to see if they have gotten their shit together.

You are a fucking moron man hahaha, I tried to lay it on a little thicker but you new fags are cancer.

This is how other people view you, you stupid white nigger. It seems kind of counter productive to deem anyone better than yourself from the start, especially based on race. I noticed you did the same with jews though, good for you goy, know your place.

>jordan peele
>halfrican
>married to a jew
>makes race bait shit

it all makes sense

>30 russians liked the video

Are russians becoming cucks or were them just drunk as usual?

it's made by jews they just hired black actors for obvious reasons

he blames white people for his special establishment candidate not getting elected.

>why must niggers be so racist?

It's the owners who decide the content, not the performers.

Updated version.

Anyone else cancel their netflix account?

I torrent most shit anyway, but it was pretty convenient to use on the go.

>be an actor
>audition for race bait
>"but it's the producers who are racist! I'm just a poor disenfranchised black actor!"

nah.

тыc. is short for тыcяч - thousands
It reflects the whole number of likes, not specifically russian
Russians just sit there and are like wtf why do I have to look at niggers

well becuase they're so low iq they can only contribute crime, sex, shit music and skin color

God this shit comes up on youtube all the time as an ad.

>shit music

kek you're delusional if you don't think blacks have made huge impacts in jazz, rock, rnb, etc

Racist as in the video or down votes?

SHIIIIT NIGGER

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4212850/Racist-Netflix-series-gets-million-dislikes-ONE-day.html

>'racist'