This dumbass is yelling at a congressman about "I NEEDS MY OBAMACARE TO STAY ALIVE"

this dumbass is yelling at a congressman about "I NEEDS MY OBAMACARE TO STAY ALIVE"

...I got some advice for him...

the only thing that will keep him alive is having his hands removed to keep him from shoveling food into his never full face

Other urls found in this thread:

drudgereport.com/
cnn.com/2017/02/10/politics/republican-town-halls-obamacare/index.html
twitter.com/mj_lee/status/829882009459757058
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You got a source for the video or are you just going to send a picture of a fat guy and make your own story about it?

drudge...

Don't ellipses me you fucking idiot, you didn't include a source in your post.

Sorry, maybe you should include links rather than being a fucking 17 year old with an agenda.

OP is a faggot

you two sound like two old hippies in a home(69-89yo commies with gas)...have ever heard of "DRUDGE"?

Well... it does bring up a political issue, which is that it's much tougher to take entitlements/programs away than to grant them in the first place.

When Clinton and the GOP congress cut back welfare in 1996, the economy was super-hot, and labor force participation was significantly higher.

Nowadays, people don't feel economically-secure at all. Cutting back on healthcare benefits will be EXTREMELY unpopular in a lot of the country.

It would suck for Trump's entire administration to get derailed like Obama's was, in his first term, due to healthcare.

it's a pyramid scam....the healthy young pay for the elderly and sic

drudgereport.com/ ?

You see how I provided a link? Because I'm not a mongoloid.

Now, OP, I know this is hard, can you provide us a link because Drudge has the appearance of something out of 1998 and I don't want to navigate the bullshit, can you do that OP? Please?

except most of the healthy young are jobless, broke, skill deficient half wits w/no money

What the hell is he doing to warrant the need to keep him alive

have 1 of your grandkids email it to you

God damn it, OP is a troll, and faggot

>No link

OP is a faggot

>I can't live without muh gimmeeess
>REEEEEEEEEE

cnn.com/2017/02/10/politics/republican-town-halls-obamacare/index.html

if you start a thread provide the link to the story/video you fucking burger-shoveling cunt

see

OP is an idiot fuckhead, First he says it was on drudge and I was a fucker for asking for a link and then you link a CNN article?

What is wrong with you?

doesn't understand format of news on drudge...

NO Op, when you start a thread you post the god damn link, it's called etiquette. I don't know how you fail to understand what the issue is.

And if you can find it on drudge, please link it rather than providing a CNN link like you did.

Jesus man, get your shit together.

OP is fagget

>this much autism
Don't worry OP, I read that article a bit earlier today and its basically a bunch of leftists crying that chafetz and some tennessee lady didn't break into Trump tower to steal his tax information.

And the cherry on top is some (((Christian))) lady saying the individual mandate in Obamacare is our Christian duty.

SAUCE

twitter.com/mj_lee/status/829882009459757058

sauce?

Use reverse image search.

Lol

The show community?!

it's as if some have no idea what is in the news

the link was copied from drudges page...

It's funny that a bunch of liberals go to a town hall of someone they didn't vote for to "cause a scene" that allows (((journalists))) to cover the grass roots anger making it look like their constituency is upset but really it's just faggot liberals.

Hmm, I just don't understand how a man that claims he is a patriot would want to give CNN clicks.

Oh well, I guess OP is a leftist.

I yelled the exact same thing at mt TV when I saw this on CNN.

>Christian duty
exactly...Christians have taken care of the poor for centuries without the government

charity for the less fortunate(catholic hospitals)
don't need tax dollars or mandates

you are 12 year old autistic fucking faggot.

Gas yourself please.

BURNT

I have AIDS and I NEED Obamacare

FUCK

DRUMPF

Die fag
lol yea and stay dead.

lol