Is he going to let these faggot courts win?

Why isn't he appealing? They had zero fucking basis to overturn it. I hope this pisses him off enough to re-write a new E.O with even more Muslim countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/02/10/ninth-circuit-court-now-demands-it-be-protected-from-itself/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No its all part of the plan.

Restructure the 9th Circuit court.

He needs to hit back harder with an even bigger Muslim ban.

Ban from all Muslim countries is the next smart move

>I hope this pisses him off enough to re-write a new E.O with even more Muslim countries.
This was the plan all along, fool

The God Emperor is always 10 moves ahead of his enemies

>They had zero fucking basis to overturn i

>>They had zero fucking basis to overturn i

They didn't overturn it, you imbecile. The EO has not been overturned by anyone; it's been paused until the trial on whether or not to overturn it takes place.

SWEDEN AND GERMANY BTFO

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/02/10/ninth-circuit-court-now-demands-it-be-protected-from-itself/

Educate yourself fellow leaf, stop looking for handouts and search this shit on your own.

after the "informant leak" he was trying to figure out who it was, im pretty sure he'll round up who ever is on this list

then again, he is just a puppet to help create in the new jerusalem and help those jews,

just more bullshit

He needs to wait for the next terrorist attack, once it happens shit will go down and no activist judiciary bullshit will stop him.

How much longer before President Trump can get Gorsuch on the SCOTUS?

Why wait, he's just going to pull his own 9/11. He'll blow up some tower owned by a rival, claim it was Muslims, and go ahead with rounding up dissenters.

Virtually impossible before the appeal goes through. And there's no indication that Gorsuch would rule in favor of Trump.

There was NO need to rush, he had to right all the supreme court first, or make it a definite 6-4 split, and then issue the order.

This. Going by what we know about Trump, he is not the kind of person who backs down from anything without a fight. He's either going to hold off on the appeal until he appoints a conservative to fill the late Justice Scalia's seat, wait a few weeks after media coverage dies down and then go for the appeal, or wait for a terrorist attack. It can't be anything but a calculated move on his part. I think it will be the option A.

Trump genuinely cares about America, he will never false flag against it. His rage at the ban being suspended is because he genuinely believes people will die as a result.

Crashing the ninth circuit court...WITH NO SURVIVORS

The courts are a check and balance against the President.

If he overreaches his constitutional power he gets impeached.

Yarrr... the 9th circuit circle jerk judgement was just to allow the restraining order to continue until it's escalated to the supreme court. Trump isn't appealing that decision, cause he'll probably get stuck going up against another bunch of cock blocking leftists, so why fucking bother.

Nah, the Muslim terrorists attacks we've had have predominantly been children of immigrant Muslims that chose to radicalize.

We have already started piling up the sexual assaults from rapefugees in UT, ID, KY and MA...I say the next rapefugee that has a sexual emergency gives us the opening to round up the refugees and start shipping them back.

Ugh, then why the hell did Trump nominate Gorsuch for such a critical issue of the President's platform?...My God! Can Trump change his SCOTUS pick at this stage? After Gorsuch used terms like "disheartening" and "demoralizing" to describe Trump's accurate shot he made against Robert/9th circus...He might want to change his mind.

The court Royally fucked itself, the Republican controlled congress is already putting a bill through to split the ninth circuit court, even that cuck hold McCain whose state is part of the ninth circuit is behind it.
>mfw
The most liberal circuit court in the country is about to get BTFO and it was all part of the plan.

You're bullshit. The trumpenreich heid no (unbased)jews and holds no strings. Works with them, not for them. Theres a difference

>migrant rapes
I haven't heard of these are they being covered up
>gorsuch
He only said that so he can look like a good Goy in front of Congress when he get confirmed, need I remind you that he's the founder of the "Facism Forever" club at his school?

It's a game he's playing. I'm not sure what yet, but he's got an ace up his sleeve. He always does. Democrats and the media underestimate Trump and think he's a moron, which makes him even more powerful.