Going to drop some geniune redpills for the uninitiated right now

Going to drop some geniune redpills for the uninitiated right now.

>Meme magic is real, and the satanists who control humanity have been using it for their own agenda for thousands of years
>Pizzagate is completely real and so is ritual child murder
>Donald Trump might just save the world
>The Jew's orchastrate the satanic elite, they are the mastermind behind the mastermind
>The Nazi uprising in ww2 had nothing to do with racism, it was a full scale rebellion against the dark occult that has kept man in slavery for thousands of years
>Alex Jones is controlled opposition but he's also a loose cannon with a good heart
>Milo Yiannopolous is not actually gay
>The alt right label is used as a way to discredit meme magick
>meme magick can save the world
>Jesus was real, but most Christians worship satan
>Antifa are controlled opposition and false anti authoritarians
>Homosexuality/Transgenderism is objectively wrong and psychologically damaging
>There's a war on testosterone to keep humanity complacent and in slavery
>The earth is hollow and nazi's still exist
>Davis Aurini used to be a woman

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/27/media-matters-boss-paid-former-partner-850g-blackmail-settlement.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Puk1OYBqTzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

don't forget about the reptilians

I can confirm all of this. (High Ranking Military Officer)

Thank you for bringing that up, it's an important point and ties into dragons and the beast

This is the most truth bombs I have ever seen delivered in one post. Good going (you)

its all true

4th century frauds of Constantine

Can I get a quick rundown

David Brock is the one who leaked "pizzagate", to Wikileaks, and through CTR double agents to reddit and Sup Forums
Brock has the motivation since he was blackmailed by Alefantis.
Brock also had access to the Wikileaks emails, and knew too well about Alefantis' Instagram, and the not so ironic but demonic "SRA pizza culture" we've now found out about.
Brock has switched sides and stabbed his allies in the back before,
Uncovering the depths of their degeneracy in DC-he realized he could get them back through leaking their sick coded emails, combined with exposing Alefantis the blackmailer's Instagram with reverse CTR reddit and Sup Forums trolls.
It worked.

foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/27/media-matters-boss-paid-former-partner-850g-blackmail-settlement.html

>The Jew's orchestrate the satanic elite, they are the mastermind behind the mastermind
I don't think Jews are the only globalists, but I don't have enough evidence either way to know who is actually in power
Kek I can actually see this being true. Clever of him if true. You only have a voice if you fall in a certain category these days
Sill not sure about the actual history of this
Not sure about homosexuality, but I agree that transgender is mentally damaged somehow
Again not enough evidence on this. I'll believe hollow earth before flat.
No idea who this is

Otherwise I agree with everything else.

Cheese pizza is the highest form of status of the ruling elite. They are the primary creators and merchants of the shit. With the internet they exposed a whole new generation to it in the hope that one day it will be normalized and that they can seduce the young without having to buy one.

Can I get a quick rundown on this?

I believe it goes that at some point the Catholic church was hijacked and desecrated, which is why there are so many pedophiles and degenerates attracted to it.

this is the raw reality. this is what trembles the media to their knees

The Catholic church has kept people from true spiritual truth and in bondage. Much of Protestantism as well has been controlled opposition by the Catholic church, and all of it is to keep people complacent and easily controlled

youtube.com/watch?v=Puk1OYBqTzw

>muh Catholic boogeyman

Half of Europe is Catholic and it contributed immensely to European culture and history.

>Meme magic is real, and the satanists who control humanity have been using it for their own agenda for thousands of years
Probably
>Pizzagate is completely real and so is ritual child murder
Yes
>Donald Trump might just save the world
Hope so
>The Jew's orchastrate the satanic elite, they are the mastermind behind the mastermind
...Not sure
>The Nazi uprising in ww2 had nothing to do with racism, it was a full scale rebellion against the dark occult that has kept man in slavery for thousands of years
But what about the Nazi Thule? Totally infiltrated by them.
>Alex Jones is controlled opposition but he's also a loose cannon with a good heart
I can see that
I dunno about that, I think he's probably bi and playing it up. He's totally sucked a fair amount of dicks by now.
>The alt right label is used as a way to discredit meme magick
Probably
>meme magick can save the world
Maybe
First part yes, second part is confusing
>Antifa are controlled opposition and false anti authoritarians
Duh
Duh
>There's a war on testosterone to keep humanity complacent and in slavery
Yes
....Wut?
lol wut?

Typical Protestant accusation that Catholicism is Babylonian paganism or some shit.

I guess the Orthodox as well, they never really address the Eastern churches in those polemics.

>buy gold

Nope, protestants are controlled opposition. Salvationism is a lie to keep people complacent and dumbed down. God didn't make people to be submissive robots, this life and our lives have a purpose