I heard once that in Arabic culture they do not like dogs...

I heard once that in Arabic culture they do not like dogs. That is all I need to hear about why they are such a shit tier culture.

Races who treat dogs poorly:

>Blacks
>Arabs

Coincidence?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M6tyBX1yClc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Zoroastrians
cais-soas.com/CAIS/History/Post-Sasanian/zoroastrians_after_arab_invasion.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And soulless Chinks

If you wouldn't eat your dog when it dies you are a libshit beta numale

What's up with Chinese and their lack of empathy?

I thought we were supposed to only live among our own kind?

Only cultures that appreciate integrity and morality appreciate dogs

Hence Europeans and native Americans take good care of them

Heil there

maybe it has something to do with geography and not the culture, like there's no use for dogs

Eating it after it dies naturally or from an accident in a time of desperation is one thing
DESU though I would be more likely to kill a stranger human to feed my dog than let it die tho

Kaiser with his two dachshunds

Kaiser built this tomb for his beloved dachshund Erdmann

Everyone hates their superiors.

Bury it like a bro you disgusting streak of shit.

Muslims in general fear dogs for 2 reasons.

1) They are white mans best friend.

2) The Qu'ran defines dogs as demons from hell, black dogs are especially feared.

Honestly I think these mandates and tales come from invasion of the Middle East by Romans, who brought many types of war animals with them, most notably the Rottweiler, which is nearly man sized and black. Dogs are loyal and will defend their master until death if necessary.

This is the root cause for anti-dog rhetoric in the Muslim world. They know we war together and their loyalty lays with us, never them.

>implying you wouldn't

>THE
>ABSOLUTE
>MADMAN

youtube.com/watch?v=M6tyBX1yClc

This is Marshal Montgomery, Churchill and Rommel

The Muslims would torture dogs to offend the Zoroastrians they conquered. Kind of like how Christians murdered cats in Europe, there is something about Abrahaminic religions and killing animals in mass.

Plenty of herd animals they raise, sheep and goats that need guidance/control.

See : I've explained why in great, historically accurate detail.

murdering cats is a good thing tho

>Loyalty lays with us not with them
Dogs loyalty lays with whoever gives them food and cuddles them every now and then they don't give a fuck if you are a nigger or aryan master race

T. Autist

yes, but that is beyond a mudslimes positive emotional output

>Dogs loyalty lays with whoever gives them food and cuddles them every now and then
Wrong. You really don't know what you are talking about

Muslim males must feel imasculated because they are such chicken peckers so they are terribly cruel to anything that is weaker then them (women and dogs). Muslim men would definitely finish last in a race fight.

So dogs naturally despise arabs?

Teach me oh you great dogfucker you must know the mystic ways of dogs

That's simply not true. Dogs also have a natural aversion to races other than their masters. Loyalty is more than skin deep. Dogs know a lot about people because their survival depended on it. Picking up on emotional ques, obedience and servitude are compulsory.

People worshipped cats and still do to this day because they themselves are subservient and enjoy walking on eggshells, making concessions for and bending over backwards to accomodate an ungrateful pet. People who own cats are VERY easily manipulated in my experience.

Yes in certain circumstances, they do have a negative impact on the environment. Then again they kept the rat population down in Europe. Killing so many cats may have encouraged the transmission of the Bubonic plague and other sicknesses.

>muslim is a race

American education

Sauce? I've been looking for ways to offend Zoroastrians.

Oh you know what I meant faggo

Yes. Dogs can sense bad intentions in people. Simply speaking if my dogs don't trust someone, or a situation (hunting for instance) I eliminate the cause of their elevated predatory response. Period.

Arabs don't like dogs, dogs know this.

you forgot poo in loo negroids

Dog's are keen on sensing evil. It's only natural that nigs and dune coons don't like an animal that can see them for what they really are.

Can you imagine living in a country with that many fucking people? You'd quickly lose all empathy too and just accept that you're one in an endless swarm of rats. It's actually impressive that there aren't tens of thousands of serial killers running around China at any given time.

insectoid race.

i don't understand why the jews don't jew the chinks, it would be so easy

Oh that's why all the shitskins walk around here with pitbulls and Schäferhunde

Really makes sense you dumbass

What you just stated only apples to individuals,you can't just say every dog hates arabs that's just retarded

>The importing and trading of pit bulls is prohibited by German federal law unless the owner provides a local permission to have a pit bull. Animal breeding is subject to state legislation, so each of the 16 states in Germany has its own dog law that prohibits the breeding of dangerous dogs.

Shut up Samir.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Zoroastrians
It's on Wikipedia so you know it has to be true.

cais-soas.com/CAIS/History/Post-Sasanian/zoroastrians_after_arab_invasion.htm

your apartment smells like cat piss,
there is cat fur all over your furniture and clothes,
your skin is unhealthy and oily,
you have no friends and you've never had a father
and you cannot even grow an actual beard

>hen again they kept the rat population down in Europe
you are right, but on the other hand they are responsible for the death of 200,000,000 birds in germany alone. also the most cats in the cities are not allowed to leave the apartment because the owners like him are too autistic

Are these pitbulls? Because I'm talking about them

Wow Kevin, projektieren wir da sehr?

Sub-Human cultures (Arabs and nigs) love pitbulls. They beat them into submission then use them as status symbols. No love or companionship just beatings for disobedience.

Too many people. The Chinese thrive on war and death probably moreso than Europeans.

Arabs do it because they are considered dirty animals in Islam.

Niggers do it because they are jealous that the white man replaced them with canines.

Chinks do it because they are hungry.

It's true. I own a cat

Don't know about that ,but if I ever see someone hitting a dog I'll turn his face inside out and guess what I'm a muslim myself

You right bro. I have no issue severely culling the cat population, even though I do prefer cats over dogs. They fuck up the ecosystem and there are to many of them.
14/88, gas the kitties, feline war now.

Staffordshire terrier. Not a pitbull. Outright banned in your country.

Arabs like cats, not dogs. Remind you of home?

>I heard once that in Arabic culture they do not like dogs.

Its more a muslim thing.

But you are correct OP.

Arabs can be christians (catolic/ortodox), muslim, jewish, etc. But anyways.

My grandfather (arab) was a dog lover (he was a marine) he trained dogs for military purposes.

the chinks are busy jewing themselves mr sholomo, once you step in 'muh unity' part begins

Also toxoplasmosis, no thanks.

They're the human equivalent of ants

how would it be easy?