Does anyone else think this guy is an asshole?

Does anyone else think this guy is an asshole?

I mean just listen to his videos. He spends 30 minutes monologuing about how important memes are, how pathetic and vile and unfunny the liberals and nonwhites are, and how special and important and truly funny and talented YOU and he are. Then you look at the comments and you see a bunch of people with pepe or whatever as their picture commenting "praise kek" and "shadilay." And he gets like hundreds of thousands of views.

It's sort of like when every normie and their mother started spamming trollface everywhere and talking about being an epic troll all those years ago... except this time, it's stormfags who are doing it.

Go and watch one of his videos. I dare you. And tell me it doesn't smack of this brainless self righteous normality that Sup Forums has become. Not a place for creativity, much less trolling. Simply a place for people of a certain political viewpoint to circlejerk, a conservative counterpart to reddit.

kill yourself fetishist

You are a degenerate faggot and deserve to be gassed

He's just parroting Sup Forums memes. He's afraid to show the real him because then his audience might abandon him.

You guys can try to play yourselves off as epic trolls, animated by hatred. True 4channers, who truly belong here.

But the fact is you aren't.

You don't belong here.

You belong on /r/the_donald.

The reason you come here is to have your worldview validated. To be informed and coddled. Told that you are right and everyone else is wrong.

That's why you're so obviously unpracticed at the art of pushing other peoples shit in with words.

his fee fees: Hurt

well, he's abandoned his audience 4 or 5 times now.

>t. Babyfur

Drown yourself in pink hair-dye, pussy.

Did his last video hit too close to home /d/?

>Diapershitter mad

>Go and watch one of his videos.
I watch them all the time, and what you described is wrong
the majority of his content is him presenting weird shit and people he's found on the internet with some jokes

tl;dw

I honestly don't have much of a problem with SJWs. I have never met a SJW. I avoid meeting people.

Somehow during the "SJW" era more Pakistani weddings seemed to get bombed than ever before. Somehow humor still seemed to be dominated by Family Guy and South Park. It's almost as if SJWs never even had any influence anywhere, aside from places like reddit, and youtube. Which might be why you apparently have such a problem with them. Because your home turf got invaded. I imagine you're a little confused right now.

He made a Great Trump video, the music one. I think he is amusing.

He has brain cancer, leave him alone.

Also, if you're jacking off to limbless animals shitting in diapers you should seriously an hero.

These are what we call religious people. These people believe they can identify why I made this thread, because they religiously watch this particular e-celeb every time he creates a piece of content, and so they know exactly who is being trolled and when. These are master trolls.

Styx should invite Jim to his live stream.

>i don't go out into the real world but let me tell you about what's happening in the real world xdd

autistic fuck

>Jim pretending to be an assblasted furfag to shill his videos
Classic.

Is he an asshole? Yes.
That's why we like him.

He has brain cancer, he's just...really unstable.

Obviously what is happening in the real world is a plot by women to castrate men by destroying AMERICA which is why it is your duty as an aryan Brazilian to stand up for freedom and fight the shills in order to destroy the one ring because that is what your dungeon master trained you for

>criticizing jims humor
>being this unfunny

How could you not like Jim? Seriously?

>defended the /k/ boys during the jamjar streams
>refuses to monetize his videos
>popularized the word sjw back in 2012 with an audience thay didn't use chans
>popularized gamegate with his five guys videos

He was /ourguy/ before we had any guys. There would be no kotaku in action or r/the_donald without Jim helping to start the anti sjw youtuber craze. In a weird way, I don't know if Trump would have had the extra young, shitposting savvy votes putting him over the edge if it hadn't been for what Jim started. He was the first major youruber that actively talked about posting here. That may not sound like a big deal in the current year where Ann Coulter references this place, but it was a game changer back in the day.

it's pretty obvious. you don't avoid meeting people, they avoid you.

>He spends 30 minutes monologuing about how important memes are... and how special and important and truly funny and talented YOU and he are.
>how special YOU are

He has constant bouts of disagreements with people because he covers topics that he wants to cover instead of topics his audience wants. If you think Mister Metokur panders to his audience then you're fucking deluded. Stay mad, you diapershitter.

R A R E
A
R
E

>muh jim oogabooga

>REEE GET OUT

modern 4channers

>There would be no r/the_donald

Truly, the tragedy, I can feel it cascading all over my nerve endings right now

>There would be no kotaku in action or r/the_donald without Jim
wtf I hate jim now

I think you're giving him abit too much credit here senpai

you sound like an SJW

idk, I really can't name any anti sjw youtube series, letalone anyone using the word sjw, before jim's tumblrisms, mighty number 9, or five guys videos. There was just nothing like it at the time. The only people shitting on tumblrs like dear cis people or ironically using the word triggered was us, and he was us. The last 5 years have been such a strange shift away from progressivism that it's easy to take our situation for granted.

Look at this ingenious masterwork of creative insulting and discussion. Now this is the type of remark I like to sink my teeth into. Clearly there is the mind of an absolute madvillain behind this post, we can tell that his brain is processing information at an absolutely breathtaking pace, I can't even keep up with how informed and intelligent this poster is. Let's break this down word by word shall we?
>you
referring to me, the person
>sound
by which he obviously means read
>like
similar to
>an
Now this is, of course, the masterstroke of the post. And you'll see why in a second
>SJW
That's right. An SJW. You would think that it would be written as ""A SJW"" but not so fast! s is actually pronounced verbally with a vowel sound, an e to be specific, making this poster, of course, completely and 100% correct. Absolutely fucking breathtaking.

Fuck off back to Deviant Art kid

genuine autism

so is pic related what you but a load to, or are you one of those 2d only guys?

Just have your daddy pour some baby powder on your asshole for all that butthurt.

Jim truly is /ourguy/. My only gripe with him is that he's got yellow fever.

>mfw pure unbridled autism

Look fellas, let me put it this way. In school, they took all the genuine retards and put them in holding facilities, so when they got let out, everyone liked em because it was a break from the usual and made everyone lose their shit at how not retarded they were by comparison. I'm sure you can understand. Because of that, the most egregious individuals were not in fact the retards, but, a far worse sort of individual, a malevolent twisted little psychopath with no friends who spent all his time nosed into a book. This was called the teacher's pet.

Now by slavishly coddling up to the historic archenemy of Sup Forums, the FBI, to defeat pedos no less, as well as the orchestrator of 9/11, the US Government or NWO, as well as of course the most deeply disrespected individuals in the entire country (pigs), you are the political equivalent of teacher's pets.

Please get the fuck out of the country while you still can.

>Implying that Reddit isnt the biggest hugbox out there

you probably wear diapers and shit yourself and ask for gibsmedat

fucking kys

metokur is boss

is this true

fuck why not shia lefag

> this guy is an asshole
yes
>I mean just listen to his videos.
no
> He spends 30 minutes monologuing
no
> Then you look at the comments
no
> "shadilay."
DOUBLE NO
>It's sort of like when every normie and their mother started spamming
pic related
>Go and watch one of his videos.
no
>this brainless self righteous normality that Sup Forums has become.
infowarzone
> Not a place for creativity, much less trolling.
alt-right at hot topic
>Simply a place for people of a certain political viewpoint to circlejerk, a conservative counterpart to reddit.
roodypoo

>ITT: Aristocrat's audience, aka LARPers

Hey OP, pic related is you.

>Now by slavishly coddling up to the historic archenemy of Sup Forums, the FBI, to defeat pedos no less, as well as the orchestrator of 9/11, the US Government or NWO, as well as of course the most deeply disrespected individuals in the entire country (pigs), you are the political equivalent of teacher's pets.

you heard it here first folks, the memes are ture jet fuel can't melt steel beams

Didn't that faggot got doxxed at one point? I remember him doing stuff with Armake21 at one point and basically bullyin some handicapped people.

>stormfags
Btw OP, next time remember to not use this word when you pretend to be a Sup Forums regular, it blows your disguise.

Who?
I not care about E-celebs
Desu.

Why did he change his name from Internet aristocrat? Why did he disappear for a like a year?

Look at this.... so fuking brave

Why do you think because someone makes a youtube video that they are somehow important?

hello diaperfag

His American accent is really over the top. It makes it even more jarring when he swears. Americans are like women, it just doesn't sound right when they swear.

>That's why you're so obviously unpracticed at the art of pushing other peoples shit in with words.

what did he mean by this?

he is an asshole.

a cool asshole, if you are whining about him, chances are you deserved whatever thing he said that hurt your feelings.

Cry me a river, faggot

he claims that he doesnt like too much attention, dunno real reason.
Apparently that wasnt the first time he did that either.

Shills seem to have switched tactics, lots of divide and conquer going on atm.

Oh yeah, get fucked you degenerate

There's countless others like him. Alex Jones, Donald Trump. In essence Sup Forums is now 100% about reacting to and regurgitating what these people say. There is a sad delusion afoot that somehow Sup Forums is responsible for these people's power or influencing what they say, which is just beyond pitiable.

I mean

Look at Barack Obama

He has gone on Reddit and answered questions from the people there (or whatever) WHILE president

Trump in one of his thousands of tweets retweets a meme video and suddenly he's /our guy/, he's just like us, his son browses Sup Forums blah blah blah

Now you poke a needle into that little bubble of memery and your average Sup Forumstard will say "We don't really think he listens to or cares about our existence, we just think he's doing what's right for our country and he's just a good ole fella :)"

Which really isn't that far removed from what a redditor would say about Obama.

>a cool asshole
nice, I love cool asshole

He hasn't been wrong about much.
Out of all the e-celebs he is the least cucked and doesn't crave attention.

Pretty much every other rightwing alt-right eceleb has went full sellout mode other then him having never asked for a dime and doesn't even collect ad revenue from jewtube. He has been doing his thing even before pol was even a board just for fun.

He might be partially responsible for trump getting elected because of his video causing the rise of GG and after its implosion most of those involved joined the alright. The distrust of the msm reached a boiling point from that very moment on.

he's saying your banter is shit, but his is even worse
there really aren't though he's not some redpill conspiracy nut attempting to sell diet pills and water filters like alex jones, and he isn't some political figure that wants to "make america great again" either

he's just a guy that posts videos about what he finds funny, but nobody can comprehend that for some reason

People implying you wear diapers and shit yourself, and the one thing you are butthurt enough to give (You)s is being called an SJW.

What did he mean by this?

He made fun of your fetish isn't it

>on Sup Forums
>not having yellow fever

you took the meme too far m8

Faggots that don't know why Jim is ours can strangle on cocks back on reddit.

Fuck off, Jim. Where's that video you owe us?

Let the man rest, he's made more video's than he usually does.

>Tfw you get to experience Diaperfag degenerate asshurt from the comfort of Sup Forums.
Thanks Jim.

I don't know man, I really like his videos, so to each it's own, even his old Internet Aristocrat videos are great.

i remember that movie

fuck off Jim moar videos

3 videos within like 30 days or so he's on a fucking roll

>more threads trying to discredit any alt-right youtubers as an attempt at division/demoralization

Crew pls

There would be no Donald Trump without Jim

I like him as Dr. Murdoch, but cant into
is Metokur stuff for some reason...

>t. assmad diapershitter

I kind of think this too. He was good from around 2014-2015. I found his older vids and they are the same as his new vids, where he just makes fun of furries and shit.

When I first found IA he was doing his political commentary stuff, and I liked it. He used to seem like a pretty cool guy.

I still watch his channel every now and then because its entertaining but it feels a lot cheaper than his old content if that makes sense. His channel is basically Encyclopedia Dramatica with a voice now.

In general, all of these youtubers are insufferable. But so is this thread.

SAGE

He's a dying man . Give him a break

>Does anyone else think this guy is an asshole?
does anyone think that jim is not an asshole
he's had like a million names he gets bored of making shit stops for awhile and then comes back like a junkie who can never really quit the habit

What, are you butthurt that he told the world about your babyfur scat fetish?

Did he tell everyone about your delusions of being a demigender panromantic otherpony?

Wait, is metokur the same guy as Dr Murdoch? Are you sure user? They do sound slightly the same.

He's dying?

Jim is cool ever since the gamergate incident. You're just jealous because you don't have the balls to even criticize what liberals do these days. What a fucking shill.

I find his videos funny

literally the only requirement to enjoy a video

He's not. Their microphones are totally different, for one thing.

kek, someone's mad that their gay fetish got BTFO. Jim's one of the only good Sup Forums-tier youtubers.

Apparently he's had something wrong with for 9 months straight. He mentioned MRI scans when he was asked on Twitter

>Le 8-bit indie game
I'm making an 8-bit indie game but it's just because I'm poor and can't afford a better artist :'( Pls don't group me with them

Dont get so worked up over a youtube channel. And dont base your.political opinions around it aswell.

For me Jim is just a funny content creator and thats it.

Hey, a new ShareBlue tactic. Fuck of shill, and we know who you are.

>Taking anything Sup Forums says seriously

Apparently he's writing some sort of science fiction novel

>Not a place for creativity, much less trolling. Simply a place for people of a certain political viewpoint to circlejerk, a conservative counterpart to reddit.
That at least 65 people have read this post and that it's on the 1st page is proof this is nothing but gibberish and you're full of shit. That stupid monkeys like you actually have a voice here is proof you are one of the dumbest, most delusional people in existence.

He's obviously using a different microphone (probably the pictured headset)
but I'm almost positive. Speech pattern, voice, etc. Very very similar.
I bet if you screwed around with the bass and whatnot you could get
MM to sound exactly like MM.

Just a theory, but It's kinds fun to compare the two voices. I think it is.

He is a smoker

>metokur is secretly every redpilled youtuber
how far does this rabbit hole go?

He's the only jewtuber who actually embodies what Sup Forums is about, schadenfreude. He has no higher purpose. Metokr just wants to shit on everybody and the reaction to him is fucking funny.

He even unintentionally kicked off that gamergay shit when from Jim's pov, he just wanted to talk shit about hipster faggots.

That's what made gamergate so fucking gay. They're were trying to start some yuge awovement when the video that kickstarted the scandal was just giant Internet Aristocratic shitpost in video form.

He's taking a random shit on self-righteous retards. It's a lost art, considering that nearly everyone else is just trying to be a celebrity while this guy does it purely to get a negative reaction from those he shits on.