Trump to Sell Black-Budget Tech to American Companies

[This is a repost of a previous thread that was 100% ignored. Does anyone know anything about this? It does match his comment at inauguration of "uncovering the mysteries of space and unleashing the energy, technologies, and industries of tomorrow"]

As of today, Mr Trump has made 8 closed door deals, soon to be made public

These deals have taken place behind closed doors, but that have been explained to the general public as other types of deals and talks

Mr Trump met with several companies / CEOs back while he was still PE Trump. Companies like Intel and SpaceX placed bids to acquire these unreleased technologies.

Mr Trump will make a announcement of some sort, once he gets his Treasury Dept squared away, and we begin to receive payments from the different companies. Yes, these items are being sold to US based companies, which will completely pay off our US Debt, and create many jobs and the complete technological advancement of the United States in the next few years. Intel has already stated behind closed doors, this will advance computers 100-200 years within just a few months. We will also see the roll out of many electric cars, through Tesla at a much much lower price.

Today he met with Brian Krzanich of Intel to produce new items. They will begin building multiple factories across the USA to produce these bits of tech.

Stay safe anons

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/02/10/politics/steve-mnuchin-cloture-vote-treasury-secretary/
youtube.com/watch?v=4A17D7coChI
divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1208-endgame-pt-1
divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1209-endgame-pt-2
youtube.com/watch?v=fbX4UawLQh4&t=59s
youtube.com/watch?v=lL7uFTKUK_U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pKnDQ2qDuwk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superconductivity#High-temperature_superconductivity
adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/1992PhyC..203..441P
lib-arxiv-008.serverfarm.cornell.edu/abs/cond-mat/9701074
youtube.com/watch?v=w0aWiXvq7GE
yournewswire.com/uncovered-teslas-patent-for-worlds-1st-flying-saucer/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian UFO wave
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yttrium barium copper oxide
checktheevidence.com/pdf/Project Winterhaven-Txt.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alarpy doodle Doo

The Treasury Secretary under Trump gets signed in on Monday 2/13. cnn.com/2017/02/10/politics/steve-mnuchin-cloture-vote-treasury-secretary/

fuck this is gonna get wierd. fallout game type wierd.

trump will give us warp drive

source for closed door meetings or fuck off

What is this going to do? Kill more jobs? kek

>Today he met with Brian Krzanich of Intel to produce new items.

fuck, I just upgraded

This is now a larp wack-off thread.

ALEX JONES FUCKING CALLED IT

Link to Jones being right??

ill believe it when i see it

Much less comfy retro more cyberpunk ancapistan

I hope so user. Anything is possible in this timeline.

>not getting a new GPU
come on user, cpus have hit their peak

lol cpu's have hit peak thermal efficiency. algorithms can't be optimized beyond current limits due to rounding errors in floating point math n shiiiiiiieeeeeeeet.

Stop not knowing about my 130 COP

Trump, God-Emporer of the galaxy. Takes us to the stars.

I really hope he reunites us with the breakaway black-budget civilization.

So....should I invest in intel or space X before Monday?

which companies are nazi stay behind operations?

dumb as fuck because defense contractors are already working for the government every day doing this black budget. thats what the black budget is for, paying contractors to make secret shit

Sure. Just like how Trump legalized marijuana last week and yesterday the entire Pizzagate conspiracy network came toppling down.

This

Btw OP made a similar thread a week ago about Trump doing something similar but with AYYLMAOS.

Also Tesla won't do shit. Elon Musk doesn't have money, that's why he sucks gov cock so much since he gets grants from them.

Retards falling for LARP threads yet again.

>advance computers 100-200 years
BUT I AM 2K DEEP INTO A NEW MACHINE BUILD

Please be true.

>Tesla won't do shit.
Yeah all his companies are is just a scheme to siphon govt money, then they slosh money between 3 companies.

Op when will trump do this?

You're ok user.
They're just building a new fab in America to try and get 7nm out. Will take a few years.

Tomorrow with your free moon shoes.

source?? i cant find anything similar :(

giv space bruther tech pls

Neat.

I am the lobe spoon of the apocalypse. Smell the salt upon my silvery goodness and despair!

Think of me when you look at the eclipse tonight and fear my works!

That doesn't make sense. Other private industry like Lockheed, Boeing, etc would own those patents.

Alex Jones:
youtube.com/watch?v=4A17D7coChI

You are in violation of US immigration law. leave this country. you have 10 seconds to comply

There is corroboration from David Wilcock. He is a UFO researcher. His recent articles say advanced tech in ancient Antarctica ruins will accompany the announcements

divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1208-endgame-pt-1

divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1209-endgame-pt-2

Also Wilcock has said he will be releasing "breakthrough" intelligence during a presentation tomorrow at the Conscious Life Expo, and subsequently on his website.

Will this in any way/shape/form influence my ability to acquire a functioning jet pack in the current year?

If not, still pretty cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=fbX4UawLQh4&t=59s

i want to squeeze that manboys big fucking forehead like a zit until his rotten brain pops out.

>Unironically shilling for Dick Jones in 2017

If you say all kinds of shit all the time, you're probably going to be right about something sooner or later.

I don't think Jones is a bad man btw.

>this will advance computers 100-200 years
They could advance 10-15 years at most before transistors get too small to work.

>tech companies get new advancements for free
>thinking theyre actually going to release any of it
All they would do is fire their research divisions for the next 100 years and trickle out the advancements

Oh snap

>OP is too stupid to realize that american companies are the ones who made the black-budget tech in the first place
No one in the government does cutting edge research, I can guarantee you of this.

t. af researcher

he did it so he can bring in some cash for the USA while selling some bullcrap to them. trump most probably works for the nazis which already have UFOs and all that shit, rendering everything the US has into cheap toys

The research is already done by private corps, you think it doesn't filter to the civilian sector?

t. aerospace engineer

We'll take your word for it.

>Wink.

Please, President Trump,

Please sell SB-3 Ghouls to the Finland.

The Finland needs them to deal with the Swedish Caliphate and Russia.

Redpill us on what's going on in Area 51. After some half-read wikipedia articles, creepy pasta and youtube conspiracy vids, I had come to the conclusion it was some advanced military research and shit of that nature.

My uncle who was an aerospace engineer at Martin Marietta (he helped design the Peacekeeper missile system) said last summer at a family reunion that Area 51 is just where we test experimental aircraft, notably spy planes and stealth tech.

Area 51 is only where they originally stored the aliens till they could be safely moved. Wright-Patterson AFB is where they do studied and tried to reverse engineer their tech in Hanger 18 (google it).

I've seen one of these exact craft, triangular shaped with red lights on each point and a large light in the middle. It was being followed by a military plane before it went out of my line of sight, it literally crossed half of the observable skyline in a few seconds.

More info?

Don't think computer tech will go ahead any. All the black tech is related to magnetism and other tesla related stuff like antigravity and whatnot. Computers have advanced on an exponential path separate of what they have though you could imagine those technologies are similarly far ahead they should be rather amazing.

>this will advance computers 100-200 years within just a few months
But I just built a new PC like 3 months ago.
Thanks a lot, Drumpf.

Cool

My gpa was in the af, said he drove for a general and got to see a lot of things 20+ years before they were ever released to the public. He has a legit aesthetic fetish for SR-71, and I think he got to see that way before normal faggots knew about it.

Anyway, I remember talking to him about flying saucers and he said "shit, we've had those since the 50's, at least"... It really made me think.

>teleportation
>free energy
>anti-gravity
Is Steven Greer legit?
youtube.com/watch?v=lL7uFTKUK_U

Really made me think

Le proofster maymay*

This isn't happening, but if it was happening all of these companies wouldn't advance it that far in a few months, but they would release quickly advancing stuff over ten years so they can rob you over and over because every year your stuff is obsolete. Learn your business tactics op.

Patents are public information which means they can't own shit otherwise we would all know how they're made. The government allows them to build using their designs. But they likely keep the good shit locked up.

lol this guy is such full of shit

>top research lab in DC

ORNL is in Tennessee

cool story bro

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pKnDQ2qDuwk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superconductivity#High-temperature_superconductivity
(Pic related)
adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/1992PhyC..203..441P
lib-arxiv-008.serverfarm.cornell.edu/abs/cond-mat/9701074

That covers the MFD.

The three corner jets burn hydrogen/oxygen. The hydrogen is from water electrolysis. That's why "UFOs" like water.

Compressing air gives you liquid nitrogen for superconductor ring cooling. Also liquid oxygen for jets.

No aliens, all human.

Phase one: Sell Black-Budget Tech to American Companies to reduce debt

Phase two: American Companies build factories and hire American workers to reduce unemployment

Phase three: Sell military goods to NATO countries so they comply with military expenditure requirements.

youtube.com/watch?v=w0aWiXvq7GE

this is what this reminds me of

Did Tesla have this sort of stuff at least partially figured out?

Not sure if this is fake news or not but: yournewswire.com/uncovered-teslas-patent-for-worlds-1st-flying-saucer/

>black budget technology
>electric cars
>mfw user

black budget tech is, at its most basic, anti fucking gravity spaceships capable of traveling through the 4th and 5th dimension, like thats the very first tier of black budget tech, fucking spaceships my dude.

>mfw

Ok so in what way can this backfire? Im very excited about this still.

Those actors are really, really good. They always find great actors and extras for their sketches. Awesome and thought provoking premise too. No wonder it never got picked up.

Sup Forums is being overrun with LARPers. This shit is what spawned that garbage bogpill meme.

>intel says this will advance computers by 100-200 years
we havent even had computers that long

lmao, do you even understand what you are implying. a change that big would equal going from no computers to computers

i doubt it

>Yes, these items are being sold to US based companies, which will completely pay off our US Debt, and create many jobs and the complete technological advancement of the United States in the next few years. Intel has already stated behind closed doors, this will advance computers 100-200 years within just a few months. We will also see the roll out of many electric cars, through Tesla at a much much lower price.

Biggest bullshit I've ever heard.

The tech has changed over time. Many different methods used. For example in 1987 we get Yttrium barium copper oxide HIGH TEMPERATURE SUPERCONDUCTOR @ 77Kelvin, therefore liquid nitrogen (78% of air) cooling. Then in 1989 we get the Belgium wave.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian UFO wave
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yttrium barium copper oxide

the usa has had functioning man made flying saucers since 1956

Yeah but they would burn out from overheating.

The way it used to work was people like that bitch who just left DARPA for facebook would skim off all the promising projects when leaving government and then get comfy corporate positions in exchange for leaking a few gems.

noooooope, since 1956 they had mastered the technology, they were using nuclear reactors and they would sometimes explode, but that was in the decade before, by 1956 they had perfected it

And still no jet packs in sight.

>mfw

Like my anus 12 hours after eating at Princess's Hot Fried Chicken in Memphis.

quantum biocomputers noob

"He didn't hear the burrito drop!"

This is a good image, but some of the details are wrong. Its based on the principles of ECE Theory. It uses a Thorium-Mercury Engine to product massive amounts of polarized radiation. Radiatively-induced Fermion resonance (RFR) creates virtual spinning magnets out of the hull material. The counter-rotation of these magnets is what gives it the antigravity effect. There is also a generator to draw electricity from this, used to power the 3 smaller engines for maneuvering and so on.

This stuff is all patented. Do a Google patents search for inassignee:"Galactican Group"

Have fun.

checktheevidence.com/pdf/Project Winterhaven-Txt.pdf

Also see pic

ikr, they also have these SCALAR weapons which are faster then light and thats what they used to bring down the roswell spaceship which they used for reverse engineering, and theyve shot down many hundreds of UFO's sinse then, poor aliens man, they just wanna smoke weed

>he doesn't know that nearly all computer hardware becomes obsolete before you even open the box in this day and age.

nice larping faggot, it sounds too good to be true so I'm going to put it in the same trash bin with the nigerian prince emails.

Are you retarded? Advancing planes 100 years goes from gliding under 10mph to Mach over 9000. Advancing cars 100 years goes from model t's to Bugattis. Advancing a computer 100 years gets you from binary to quantum. Or is the grasp of context too much for you?

absolute bullshit

yeah mang, they got a lot of shit from the nazis, the death death you hear about was used for schematics around anti grav tech, they had to work out how to get rid of the death field it created tho, switched from red mercury to regular mercury i believe

Doesn't work. Try it for yourself if you don't believe me.

Is that a death glider?

I've been saying this for years now, but very few people actually have bothered to notice. This stuff has been out there for decades, and its not that hard.

The real big doozy is that the new science would destroy the global energy hegemony that the NWO depend on. Thats why its been kept so secret.

It's a drunk Siberian Flying Squirrel trying to escape the oppression of Latvia into the Freedom of Estonia without being shot by border guards.

See superconductor history... it starts with mercury... en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superconductivity#High-temperature_superconductivity

I have no source for pic, does anyone?

>Nazi couldn't even make the "Amerika Bomber" work from a base in Greenland

>People think they made UFOs

And Sup Forums thinks Romanians are retarded...

We need a Sup Forums black budget tech general :) no /x/ allowed

1923 T.T. Brown “Experiments were conducted which seemed to prove the concept of gravitation which he had first postulated at Cal Tech in 1923.” – The Hunt for Zero Point - Nick Cook (2001)
1924 T.T. Brown at “Ohio's Denison University where he came under the tutelage of physicist and astronomer Dr. Paul Alfred Biefeld” – The Hunt for Zero Point - Nick Cook (2001)

1927 pic related.

Even if this is all true, these companies aren't going to implement this new tech unless it benefits them financially. It's like apple releasing a new iphone. Every model is almost the same but slightly better in order to keep people buying it.
It's essentially controlling our technical advancement to gain maximum profit, otherwise known as business.

Are you Romanian or retarded? But I repeat myself....

Your argument compares apples to oranges. Logical fallacy.